09-14-2004, 09:56 AM
Whos goin
I'll be there Sat, and Sun

lucky
09-14-2004, 09:58 AM
OR SITTING ON YOUR ASS ???? :crossx:

syndicate
09-14-2004, 09:58 AM
I know the GURU will be runnin his new toy @ San Diego. :)

RealDarthPoncho
09-14-2004, 10:00 AM
I just happen to have a trade show in San Diego so I'm thinking of accidently getting confused of what venue my show is at. :confused: :D

uclahater
09-14-2004, 10:06 AM
OR SITTING ON YOUR ASS ???? :crossx:
I'll be sittin on my Ass :cry: :cry: :cry: Boat wont be ready till the first race of next year :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You goin Lucky :idea: :idea:

Mrs. Serious Issues
09-14-2004, 10:32 AM
I'll be sittin on my Ass :cry: :cry: :cry: Boat wont be ready till the first race of next year :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You goin Lucky :idea: :idea:
You're gonna be competition next year????!!!! :boxingguy

78Eliminator
09-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Is there a web page with the when and where info?

lucky
09-14-2004, 11:00 AM
You goin Lucky :idea: :idea: GOING BACK INTO THE YARD BARGE - FRICKIEN HOG IS WORSE THAN MY WIFE - I WISH I WAS :cry:

stix818
09-14-2004, 11:53 AM
We'll be there, Heartbeat TE 181 Thursday thru Sunday.

uclahater
09-14-2004, 01:29 PM
You're gonna be competition next year????!!!! :boxingguy
Yep :D :D :D :D

Larry Nebb
09-14-2004, 01:46 PM
Yep :D :D :D :D
I think the chick can take you! At least she will look better doing it. Yeah baby, red head girls driving flatbottoms rock!!

uclahater
09-14-2004, 01:55 PM
I think the chick can take you! At least she will look better doing it. Yeah baby, red head girls driving flatbottoms rock!!
Shes already a couple hundred pounds lighter, and much better looking :cool: So I guess I really dont have a chance with this one :cry: :cry: :cry: Thanks for bringing that to my attention :devil:
I'll remember this when I need fittings and Braided lines DAVE :yuk:

Mrs. Serious Issues
09-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Right on Hater! :rollside:
Hey Nebb.... who is the red head?

WILDERTHANU
09-14-2004, 01:57 PM
A COUPLE OF US WILL BE IN SAN DIEGO ALL WEEKEND, I WENT TWO YEARS AGO, IT'S AN AWESOME EVENT. I CANT WAIT!!!!

lucky
09-14-2004, 02:01 PM
so what your saying hater is HER BOAT runs slightly less plate on the left side - ???? what a 1/2 inch or so ????? :idea: :D i bet you can take her in the corner lmao

Larry Nebb
09-14-2004, 02:05 PM
Right on Hater! :rollside:
Hey Nebb.... who is the red head?
I thought you did but I guess I'm wrong. lol, that won't be the last time. Anyway I was checking you and your team out at Long Beach. I would have came up and said HI :) but I get intimidated by the pretty girls. :squiggle:

uclahater
09-14-2004, 02:08 PM
so what your saying hater is HER BOAT runs slightly less plate on the left side - ???? what a 1/2 inch or so ????? :idea: :D i bet you can take her in the corner lmao
No what I meant is her boat only weighed 1600lbs when they weighed it in long beach, and its the lightest boat in the series :crossx:
And I guess my left side is probably a little heavier :hammer2: :hammer2:
Let me thank you and Mr. Nebb for the nice compliments, and for reminding me how FFFFAAAATTTT I am, and that IM go to lose to a girl :cry: :cry: Makes me want to finish the boat right now :rolleyes:

lucky
09-14-2004, 02:11 PM
when i do finialy meet ya , and find out your 150lb freak - i'm gonna kick your ass for fun ...( no mike it's not a threat - pull the panties out ) lmao my mato is skin is in but fat is where its at !!!!! :hammerhea

uclahater
09-14-2004, 02:12 PM
when i do finialy meet ya , and find out your 150lb freak - i'm gonna kick your ass for fun ...( no mike it's not a threat - pull the panties out ) lmao my mato is skin is in but fat is where its at !!!!! :hammerhea
LMAO
Im 227lbs, but by the time Im racing I'll be 195(fightin weight) :cool: :cool:

Mrs. Serious Issues
09-14-2004, 02:16 PM
I thought you did but I guess I'm wrong. lol, that won't be the last time. Anyway I was checking you and your team out at Long Beach. I would have came up and said HI :) but I get intimidated by the pretty girls. :squiggle:
Awww... to sweet! Swing by and say Hi, I promise I'm not as bitchy as I look! :)

lucky
09-14-2004, 02:22 PM
LMAO
Im 227lbs, but by the time Im racing I'll be 195(fightin weight) :cool: :cool:
i'm 240 and i'm at fight'n wt :smile:

uclahater
09-14-2004, 02:25 PM
i'm 240 and i'm at fight'n wt :smile:
If I dont change somethin thats where I'll be in January :mad: :eek: :hammerhea

Mrs. Serious Issues
09-14-2004, 02:26 PM
So Hater.....
Do tell, what's the new toy gonna be?

uclahater
09-14-2004, 02:33 PM
So Hater.....
Do tell, what's the new toy gonna be?
79 Beismeyer At Krazy Kolors being painted,(he also blueprinted the bottom) and then everything being put back together. Motor is ready to go unless they change the ruleing on Roller motors. If they do than its going to Gordys for him to Put new Dart heads on and all of the Roller stuff.
Look forward to actually gettin out there :sqeyes: It will be 2 years in Nov since I bought the boat :(

Mrs. Serious Issues
09-14-2004, 02:45 PM
79 Beismeyer At Krazy Kolors being painted,(he also blueprinted the bottom) and then everything being put back together. Motor is ready to go unless they change the ruleing on Roller motors. If they do than its going to Gordys for him to Put new Dart heads on and all of the Roller stuff.
Look forward to actually gettin out there :sqeyes: It will be 2 years in Nov since I bought the boat :(
Nice, I had a 75 & 78 Biesemeyer... loved em' and I bitch at Mr. SIR everytime I think about it because he sold them!
Took us about a year & a half to get ours out there, if its not one thing its another and it all costs $$$$!

SERIOUS ISSUES
09-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Awww... to sweet! Swing by and say Hi, I promise I'm not as bitchy as I look! :)
Dont let her fool you. She is Italy-an. :eat:
Swing buy anyway, the rest of us are OK people.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Looks like we may have 7 K's showing up!! :rollside: :D I haven't seen 7 K's show up to a race (except Needles :idea: ) since 99 at lake Ming.
If the SS boats were running the same body of water we could have possibly seen the return of the six nine machine. :2purples: :2purples: Guess we'll have to wait till Phx. :confused: :idea:
Hey Morg, whats Goettels (sp) autograph worth to you? He's rumored to be checking out the show. :D
Jerry

WILDERTHANU
09-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Looks like we may have 7 K's showing up!!
Jerry
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

JakeC.
09-16-2004, 05:26 AM
Ill be there on friday with K-711, come by and say whats up.
Jake C.