PDA

View Full Version : Year End Hot Boat Bash

Brendellaracin
09-14-2004, 11:36 AM
It's that time of year agian ! Our annual outing is this weekend, the 17th thru the 18th at Putah Creek resort lake Berryessa. we are expecting a great turnout as usual and are really looking forward to seeing all our friends.
We will be serving hot dogs and chilli ($3.00 a plate) on Saturday late afternoon. If anyone would like to bring chips ect. to help out the cause that would be great :rollside: Let us know what you can bring.
We will be in site L-13 so please come by and say hi.
See you all soon,
Marty & Cheri :cool: :wink:
Home: #707-795-1474
e-mail:mmurray1105@msn.com

Sangster
09-14-2004, 01:31 PM
We're gonna try and make it up EARLY Saturday A.M.... See ya there

SANGER-RICH
09-26-2004, 06:29 PM
It's that time of year agian ! Our annual outing is this weekend, the 17th thru the 18th at Putah Creek resort lake Berryessa. we are expecting a great turnout as usual and are really looking forward to seeing all our friends.
We will be serving hot dogs and chilli ($3.00 a plate) on Saturday late afternoon. If anyone would like to bring chips ect. to help out the cause that would be great :rollside: Let us know what you can bring.
We will be in site L-13 so please come by and say hi.
See you all soon,
Marty & Cheri :cool: :wink:
Home: #707-795-1474
e-mail:mmurray1105@msn.com
Hey Marty Im sorry I did not have time to talk to you when we were pulling the boat out the lake. I Had a fuel pump problem with my truck and needed to get things done while it was running, we got back to American Canyon and the truck died, 430 bucks for a pump later we will see you next time. Love you and cheri, talk to you later
Rich & Linda

Hud
09-27-2004, 05:02 AM
Marty I'm sorry we didn't make it! It's 7 days a week now until we get a big rain! I hope someone took some photos, C'mon! :D

LakesOnly
09-27-2004, 09:28 AM
I was at Putah yesterday and the water was calm all day! All day!
This photo is at 3 p.m.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/350926_Putah_2.jpg
LO

SANGER-RICH
09-28-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey Marty
Sorry no pics this time we were busy with the vidio camera. Sorry I did not get to talk to you when we were pulling the boat out, the fuel pump in the truck was going out, when we got back to American Canyon and finished unloading everything it gave out. 403 greenbacks later she is running again. Linda says thanks for the complement on her southwind mini daycruiser. We will be up at PCR again before the weather takes a dump. How about you??