PDA

View Full Version : Yes I Am

Wet Dream
09-14-2004, 01:30 PM
I am going to Raystown. The weather might be a little iffy, but my dad is coming in from California and it beats sitting around here. I know HemiCBX is out there, has been all week. I talked to him, the lake is definately boatable. There is a little bit of junk down toward the dam area. The lake was high, but should be back to normal on Wednesday. It is green, as it should be. My buddy from the area is going also. We are getting bungalows.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-14-2004, 01:43 PM
We will be there late Friday or early Saturday... :cool:

Wet Dream
09-14-2004, 02:51 PM
Are we doing the restaurant the whole time? Or should we BBQ? I have that little one I can bring. We are going to need firewood, and bring your change. We might end up playing a poker tournament. :D Are you staying in a bungalow, cabin, or lodge? I don't think we have enough people to get the group rate, but I will call the resort first thing in the morning so that they know when people call to make reservations that if you tell them that you are with the BOTE group, they can put us all together.

shirkey4750
09-14-2004, 04:22 PM
Watching Ivan right now, were supposed to get hit pretty hard with rain by Friday. Maybe as much as 11" total.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Is anybody else thinking of going?????

DaveA
09-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Man, after Charley, and now Ivan the Terrible is coming, I'm just lookin' for shelter on high ground! :umm:

Wet Dream
09-14-2004, 08:09 PM
This is a bad season.

hydrostream'n
09-14-2004, 09:54 PM
I may come up for the day Sat or Sun if the weather breaks (praying for a miracle), but at this point a weekend stuck in a cabin/bungaloo with my 18 month old won't work for me. I'll probably be staying home so I guess I'll catch up with you all next year :-(

Wet Dream
09-15-2004, 05:36 PM
The forecast is getting better than it was earlier in the week.

hydrostream'n
09-16-2004, 06:22 AM
The forecast is getting better than it was earlier in the week.
Sorry for being a wimp, but the weather.com folks now say rain:
Fri 80%
Sat 70%
Sun 60%
That's worse not better. I think all the TV weather folks are smoke'n crack so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm still playing it by ear, if things look good and there's still "room at the inn" I'll be on my way since it's close enough for us to head out last minute.

Nova ST
09-16-2004, 03:58 PM
We had plans to go out there this weekend but cancelled due to the weather. We are going to try again next weekend.
Ray and Cheri

HammerDown
09-16-2004, 06:34 PM
We had plans to go out there this weekend but cancelled due to the weather. We are going to try again next weekend.
Ray and Cheri
Maybe we can burn some big units. :D
I may be able to do next weekend... :idea: