PDA

View Full Version : What Really Hit the Pentagon on 9/11?

moneypit
09-14-2004, 04:19 PM
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Excessive Force
09-14-2004, 04:59 PM
interestingly true...no parts nor pieces found...who has the link to the video of G.W. when he gets the news of the attack and doesnt even flinch?

MagicMtnDan
09-14-2004, 05:10 PM
I heard John Kerry's Swift Boat crashed into the Pentagon. Or maybe it was a flying bottle of Heinz Ketchup :yuk:
This is stupid shite (the conspiracy theory about the American Airlines plane not hitting the Pentagon on 9/11). And it's been posted here and on the Political Rhetoric forums and beaten to death.
The truth is this BS was started by some a-hole in France and the wackos here keep it going. :notam:

Infomaniac
09-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Who needs the names of the crew members and the tail number of the airplane to believe? I can provide all of that.
Who ever started that rumor are extreme dipshits. Yea we made up that flight and the families of the lost crew and passengers. Would not surprise me if whovever dreamed up that crap are terrorists or affiliated. Spreading doubt about ourselves and the weak of mind believing it.

Excessive Force
09-14-2004, 05:40 PM
i forgot, everything the gov. does or their henchmen is right.

Dribble
09-14-2004, 05:42 PM
I think it was that Aftershock Cat that everyone is talking about in the other threads.

Infomaniac
09-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Here you go. the dialy memo from the CEO of AA to the employees on Sep 10.
I guess he was in on it also.
PLEASE POST ON ALL BULLETIN BOARDS
Dear Colleagues:
Tomorrow marks the three-year anniversary of September 11th and I know the events of that day -- and more particularly the friends, coworkers and family members who were taken from us -- will be foremost on all of our minds.
Words cannot erase the memory of that day. Nor can they diminish the sorrow we felt then and continue to feel. September 11th will always be a sad day, for our country and our airline. But my hope, and my prayer, is that as we remember and honor the friends and colleagues we've lost, we also take comfort from the friends and family who are with us still. Let us also remember that the work we do makes the world a better, more peaceful place and brings joy to millions of people.
Three years ago, we lost twenty-three members of our American Airlines family. But in the subsequent months and years, as we have worked together to save our company, we have drawn strength and inspiration from their legacy -- from the skill and care with which they did their jobs, and the courage and grace with which they lived their lives.
I hope you will join me in a moment of silent reflection in honor of our fallen brethren:
From American Airlines Flight 11:
Captain John Ogonowski
First Officer Thomas McGuinness
Flight Attendant Karen Martin
Flight Attendant Kathleen "Kathy" Nicosia
Flight Attendant Betty Ong
Flight Attendant Dianne Snyder
Flight Attendant Barbara "Bobbi" Arestegui
Flight Attendant Jeffrey "Jeff" Collman
Flight Attendant Sara Low
Flight Attendant Jean Rogér
Flight Attendant Madeline "Amy" Sweeney
Other American family members on board Flight 11:
Renee Newell
Laurie Neira
From American Airlines Flight 77:
Captain Charles "Chic" Burlingame
First Officer David Charlebois
Flight Attendant Renee May
Flight Attendant Michele Heidenberger
Flight Attendant Jennifer Lewis
Flight Attendant Kenneth Lewis
Other American family members on board Flight 77:
Mary Jane "M.J." Booth
Eddie Dillard
Retired Captain Wilson "Bud" Flagg and his wife Dee
May we honor their memory by appreciating and celebrating the many blessings we have been given, including each other.
Sincerely yours,
Gerard Arpey
From the NTSB web site.
NTSB Identification: DCA01MA064
Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121: Air Carrier operation of American Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in Arlington, VA
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200, registration: N644AA
Injuries: 189 Fatal.
This event is being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a criminal act.

phebus
09-14-2004, 05:44 PM
Moneypit, you don't happen to be Oliver Stone, do you?

LUVNLIFE
09-14-2004, 06:16 PM
You don't mean that our government might lie to us or cover something up do you? :idea: Interesting moviethat brings up some points but seems far fetched. That would be alot of people involved in the coverup, like all of American Airlines. Just a quick .02

Jordy
09-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah, in the midst of an unforseeable attack, they landed that plane, changed all the numbers, put all the passengers and flight crew into the witness protection program, prepared press releases about the "crash" and littered some plane parts around the scene, and then went on to secure the other planes in the air until they could figure out what the hell just happened. Did I get that right?
If you believe that, I've got a bridge for sale that's in really great condition. ;)

ahhell
09-14-2004, 07:54 PM
heres another site that was sent to me about this "planeless" crash :rolleyes:
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

Racer277
09-14-2004, 08:07 PM
So in our free and open society, our gov't can't cover up a BLOW JOB in the most secure office, but they can cover up an attack on the largest building in the world?
I'm the last person to believe everything is exactly as the gov't says, and I'm extremely gratified to see a cop refer to others as the gov't's henchmen, but REALLY!
I'm curious as to the reasons and origins of this. I am positive that whoever it is doesn't have America's best interests in mind.
Just my $.02

Scream
09-14-2004, 08:35 PM
We've been talking about this in the office this week since it crops up every September 11th. We have business associates that were driving on the freeway when the airliner crossed thier path. It was so low according to them that they had to slam on the breaks to keep from hitting it. The all stopped and watch it hit the Pentagon from the freeway. Real people were most certainly and cowardly murdered that day.
Scream

Big Warlock
09-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Must be the same crowd that wants to see boats banned from the water ways to save fish! Morons!!! Conspiracy theorists are as bad as terrorists! Michael Moore loving idiots! OUT OF THE GENE POOL!!!!

NOCTURNAL
09-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Nuclear power plants are built with concrete much like the Pentagon, yet they are designed to take a direct hit from a 747 and remain in tact. The conspiracy theorists would have you believe that the entire Pentagon should have exploded from one plane (although it was a big plane). Why did they make the separate rings??? To protect the building from being completely destroyed by a single aircraft attack???