PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topless
04-11-2006, 12:09 PM
Wanna hear about my ex????? :crossx:

topless's dead beat husband
04-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey listen Woman!
I told you not to turn over during sex , but NO you did not listen !! thus I feel the sole responsibility of child reering is YOUR responsibiltiy.
You where not complaing about money when you where riding me like Lance Armstrong in Tour de' France ! Good times where Good times -
Don't hate the player , hate the game :)
Ps -- Are we still up for our fRi night fock fest ???? pss checks in the mail :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey listen Woman!
I told you not to turn over during sex , but NO you did not listen !! thus I feel the sole responsibility of child reering is YOUR responsibiltiy.
You where not complaing about money when you where riding me like Lance Armstrong in Tour de' France ! Good times where Good times -
Ps -- Are we still up for our fRi night fock fest ???? pss checks in the mail :crossx:
I don't want to hear this shit, but do you have any pictures of her tits :idea: I would love to see them raw ( not in clothing ) baby.........( . )( . )........... :p

uclahater
04-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Hey listen Woman!
LMFAO :crossx: :crossx: I love Bench racers :idea: :p :p

Roland the Fisherman
04-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Anyone else having trouble keeping all this striaght? :confused:

dmontzsta
04-11-2006, 04:11 PM
You said Bench Racers and straight.

Kim Hanson
04-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Nope, I think Topless kicked off his junk and then he did the Tour Daaa France :p .........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
04-11-2006, 04:44 PM
You said Bench Racers and straight.
I see you haven't left RiceMonkey, do we turn you on :yuk: ..........( . )( . )..........Okay, I do right :p

dmontzsta
04-11-2006, 09:34 PM
I see you haven't left RiceMonkey, do we turn you on :yuk: ..........( . )( . )..........Okay, I do right :p
Thats right...5'9" 125lbs, nice long blonde hair, if you had some more titty and ass, you would be one hot bitch. But since you dont, you are just a trailer park *****.

lucky
04-12-2006, 05:52 AM
Would You like a Spanking :)

You Te
04-12-2006, 07:47 AM
I have something straight for you Mr. Ard luck story.

Jetboatguru
04-12-2006, 08:22 AM
I read that article too UT. I think there was some major fabricating going on :cool:

topless
04-12-2006, 09:38 AM
I read that article too UT. I think there was some major fabricating going on :cool:
Are you speaking of my thread in the sandbar? As for you Mr. Lucky, the answer would be YES and NOW. LOL

dmontzsta
04-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Are you speaking of my thread in the sandbar? As for you Mr. Lucky, the answer would be YES and NOW. LOL
You would let that goober spank you? desperate times call for desperate measures I guess...
:)

lucky
04-12-2006, 09:53 AM
You would let that goober spank you? desperate times call for desperate measures I guess...
:)
hey listen spanky
leave me and my women alone , we have kids to make and , bills to pay !

topless
04-12-2006, 10:25 AM
hey listen spanky
leave me and my women alone , we have kids to make and , bills to pay !
And cars to buy.......not to mention back child support debts to release. :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
04-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Haven't you been warned about trying to think Guru.

Biglue
04-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Of course he does. Any single man drives his curiostity. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Thats right...5'9" 125lbs, nice long blonde hair, if you had some more titty and ass, you would be one hot bitch. But since you dont, you are just a trailer park *****.
It's okay if you like gunt........( . )( . )..........first stage is admitting it :p

lucky
04-13-2006, 05:49 AM
Of course he does. Any single man drives his curiostity. :crossx:
LOL LUE :)

lucky
04-13-2006, 05:50 AM
It's okay if you like gunt........( . )( . )..........first stage is admitting it :p
DOES THIS SCARE ANYONE ELSE ?

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Guru, If some yahoo says hes got 1000hp then gets wacked, who am I to say he's lying. Gee whiz.....how can one tell... they make noise like they have 1000hp and they have all the proper Pep Boys bolt-ons.
As for the mag., I got a chance to thumb through it last night as well.....seems this issue is just packed with photos and articals on dumbasses.
UT, shut up.
LOL

Kim Hanson
04-13-2006, 06:28 PM
DOES THIS SCARE ANYONE ELSE ?
Gunt scares me, alot. Thats why I never dated fat chick.......( . )( . )......... :)

MAXIMUS
04-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Guru, If some yahoo says hes got 1000hp then gets wacked, who am I to say he's lying. Gee whiz.....how can one tell... they make noise like they have 1000hp and they have all the proper Pep Boys bolt-ons.
As for the mag., I got a chance to thumb through it last night as well.....seems this issue is just packed with photos and articals on dumbasses.
UT, shut up.
LOL
Speak for yourself fuznutz... I masturbated to that badass strap on fruitcake boat in the back section! Wow that dude has it going on n shit... My wife started to say that she recognized that boat, then clamed up??? wtf??? :notam:

MAXIMUS
04-14-2006, 03:12 PM
What I really want to know is who guru had to blow for the article on him. His knees & throat must still be swolen from that trick! :messedup:

Jetboatguru
04-14-2006, 03:56 PM
I see you are the king of Haters Maxipuss. If ***boat is ever doing an article on frumpy Klingon back up nite club singers, you are a shoe in!!!!!
I'll put in the good word for you.

You Te
04-15-2006, 08:10 PM
UT, shut up.
LOL
Interesting!

MAXIMUS
04-17-2006, 06:30 AM
I see you are the king of Haters Maxipuss. If ***boat is ever doing an article on frumpy Klingon back up nite club singers, you are a shoe in!!!!!
I'll put in the good word for you.
yEA Whateva! :rolleyes: I will be sure to bow to you at parker! :devil: :D

lilrick
04-17-2006, 06:41 AM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]I see you are the king of Haters Maxipuss. If ***boat is ever doing an article on frumpy Klingon back up nite club singers, you are a shoe in!!!!!
I'll put in the good word for you.[/QUOTE
LMAO!!!sorry ben that's some funny shi@!!:D

MAXIMUS
04-17-2006, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]I see you are the king of Haters Maxipuss. If ***boat is ever doing an article on frumpy Klingon back up nite club singers, you are a shoe in!!!!!
I'll put in the good word for you.[/QUOTE
LMAO!!!sorry ben that's some funny shi@!!:D
Dont fukin appologize to me squirt boy! I expect to see you hanging on guru's arm like donald & jerry at the next shindig! :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-18-2006, 06:36 AM
Dont fukin appologize to me squirt boy! I expect to see you hanging on guru's arm like donald & jerry at the next shindig! :rolleyes:
HEY NOW! If you walked around wearing a few championships and some deodarant, we would hang on your arm too. :yuk:
But your hair does smell pretty, what conditioner do you use? :idea:

uclahater
04-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Guru = A crowd ball swingers :cool:
Maximus = B crowd ball swingers :yuk:
Dont hate the players Hate the game. Spock hasnt jumped ship to the A crowd yet so your alright. :p :p

Roland the Fisherman
04-18-2006, 11:56 AM
It don't matter much as long as both crowds keep leaving town for those long weekends! ;)

MAXIMUS
04-18-2006, 02:49 PM
HEY NOW! If you walked around wearing a few championships and some deodarant, we would hang on your arm too. :yuk:
But your hair does smell pretty, what conditioner do you use? :idea:
Panteen... :)

abraman1326
04-19-2006, 12:03 PM
yEA Whateva! :rolleyes: I will be sure to bow to you at parker! :devil: :D
From the look of things, it seems you bow to everyone! Or is it blow, I'm not sure.