PDA

View Full Version : WE WILL BE IN iRAQ FOR DECADES AND THATS GREAT!

BUSTI
09-15-2004, 09:33 AM
I am so tired of the liberal cry babys and their attempt to rewrite history as to convince the American public that occupying the middle east is a bad thing.
W R O N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our occupation of the middle east is a great thing. And conservatives should stop trying to answer the libs basic wrong premise that we dont have an exit strategy. Hell the exit strategy for the middle east is the same for Iraq et. al. as it was for our strategy for Japan, Germany, and Korea was and still is!!!!
We will leave when the job is finished! and or soon as we destroy the enemy and or teach the towel heads how to live in the modern world as we did Germany and Japan both!
Sixty years later after we won WWII we are are still in Eroupe and Japan! Fifty years later we are still in Korea. And hell ya the world is a better place for our presence there.
Libs get it straight the bemifits of our occupation of the middle east are many but simply put: we get to kill the terrorists by the bushel, the middle east will get a transplant of democracy much like we planted in Eruope and Japan(against facism), and not to mention our military presence will insure the flow of oil to the rest of the world.
But last and not least further acts of aggression either by Syria, Iran and or Pakistan is now not likely because we are OCCUPYING the middle east. Just like Eruoupe was safer as a result of us being there for sixty years. By the way it is now time for us to leave Germany and transfer those assetts to the middle east. Whether the libs like it or not the American soldier is the greatest force for good in the world today!

eliminatedsprinter
09-15-2004, 10:23 AM
I can't really argue with that. The middle east was much less of a problem for the world while most of it was occupied by European nations. However, they left for many reasons. I hope we can succeed where they ultimatly failed. Of course, if we do, it won't be the first time.

DEAL BROTHER
09-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Last night on Hannity the Swift Vet author said the "Kerry was not fit to command a surf board" I thought that was hilarious. Us Tennesseeans will do our part to ensure that Our President stays in Washington to finish the job in Iraq.

BUSTI
09-15-2004, 01:52 PM
Deal,
Good to hear right thinking people like you are tunning in. I am proud to see so many commonsense people in this country willing to do the right thing and send the message to the rest of the world that America stands with their President! I am just one ol guy but I'll do my part and VOTE BUSH IN 04!