PDA

View Full Version : wellcraft Nova II 26'9"

superV
09-15-2004, 11:40 AM
Check it out!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58021

superV
09-15-2004, 11:42 AM
1982 Wellcraft Nova II 26'9" (29' OAL) Twin 350s with MR1 alpha Out Drive's. Being sold as a winter project. Both motors run great with 40psi of oil pressure and approx. 750hrs on port side and 830hrs on starboard side. Was told they were freshen up at 500hrs.Boat pulls full RPM at 4600 and fires right up. The reason I call it a project is the boat had been sitting with a bad drive for 5yrs indoors during which time all the bellows and boots went bad. So with that said it will need all new bellow kits and gimble barring and a shift cable on port side, and a new trim tab switch. I ran the boat for about 10hrs this year while working all the bugs out. I rebuilt one drive with all new seals due to getting water in the drive, well I should have done both cuz last trip out I lost my upper gears on the port side. Lower unit looks good and there is no water in drive. I put new impellers in both drives and had the 23p cleaver's rehubed and cleaned up a few weeks ago. The boat has all new interior, Small sound system with C/D amp 2 6x9s and 2 5 1/2". The hull and Gel are in great shape with no stress cracks and only some minor fading on top deck. The black is paint and has a few spots of cracking but nothing serious. It could be redone on the top deck down the center! Boat sits on a nice H.D tandem axle with new rims and tires. All paper work is current and good till 2007.The boat rides great at the LOTO and can take the main channel no problem with out getting beat to shit. As some may know the nova is a pre scarab with only the top deck being different. It has a 24° Vee bottom. Buy now for half the value and have one nice LOTO boat for next year. Asking 8K or trade. Ask for Josh 314-368-2808
See pics on above link!

HBLavey
10-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Interested..... can you put the pics up again?

superV
10-20-2004, 10:37 AM
Sold