PDA

View Full Version : Why California Sucks

Rev. Williams
09-15-2004, 02:14 PM
I just heard they are closing one of the bigger Hospitals here in the S.F Valley because they have sooooo frikin many uninsured (illegals) having babies there. So far this year they've had 354 !! And typically they're not good with the pre-preg care so the new born requires a longer stay which really tacks on the cash. Average birth cost is $10-15K if extra days are needed it normally goes up to $30-50K How the hell can we allow this crap to keep happening?? If you can't afford to have the kids, why the hell should the hospital our the tax paying people have to pay for it??? When will the bleeding heart P.O S hit !!! pull their head out of their a$$es and see that saving everyone will lead to the end.... SoCal is under the "brown plague" and it will truly be worthless here soon.
WoW! I sure needed to get that out :D

OGShocker
09-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Please take you Poli' posts to the PR area.
We need more people like you in there! :D

carbonmarine
09-15-2004, 02:19 PM
I read in the bathroom at the Texaco in Desert Center that :
" Mexicans were proof that Indians f ucked the Buffalo's .... "
Thats not true is it ??? I mean is it even possible ??
:eek:

Rev. Williams
09-15-2004, 02:24 PM
I read in the bathroom at the Texaco in Desert Center that :
:eek:
Atleast we could shoot the Buffalo's when the herd got to big :D :D

572Daytona
09-15-2004, 02:30 PM
You've also got to question why in the hell it costs 50K to have a baby? What happened to a midwife, a bucket of hot water and some towels?

ChumpChange
09-15-2004, 02:33 PM
John & Ken from KFI640 are going to be at David Drier's office for thier political human sacrifice tommorrow to PROTEST THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Anybody else besides me going? Since this is an event, I think it should be in Hot Spots West as well.

gramps
09-15-2004, 02:33 PM
WELL the same shiit is happening up here,and it piss's me off
tell me about it....................10 years ago this was a different place, now I see store signs in St. George that are in a language I can't understand!!!!!

mirvin
09-15-2004, 02:37 PM
See, when you guys start that racist shit it just f ucks the whole thing up. The reason we're in so deep is that the activist have been able to call us racists and then nobody stands up and challenges them!!
Anyway, thats why our emergency rooms are closing too. Too many illegals. That's why our schools are overcrowded. That's why our state is in debt.
Do you guys realized that the US Congress just voted to give illegal aliens SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS!!
WTF??? We are being robbed blind by Mexico's economic refugees'.
mirvin :confused:

Gerard
09-15-2004, 02:37 PM
I was talking to a friend of mine the other day who I met in bootcamp in the Marines years ago.
My friend (Larry) just completed a successful recruiting tour in Phoenix, AZ. He told me it was very hard to recruit there because approx. 40% of the kids in high school were illegals and of course the military won't take them.
40% ILLEGALS!!!!! That is UNBELIEVEABLE

1978 Rogers
09-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Wouldn't it be cheaper when they show up at the hospital to bus them back over the boarder. :D If they aren't legel, they aren't paying taxes. So why the hell do they get benefits. :confused:

LHC30Victory
09-15-2004, 02:43 PM
John & Ken from KFI640 are going to be at David Drier's office for thier political human sacrifice tommorrow to PROTEST THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Anybody else besides me going? Since this is an event, I think it should be in Hot Spots West as well.
Please, if you go, keep it civil. It will make my job a lot easier. BTW Drier won't be there

Rev. Williams
09-15-2004, 02:48 PM
I was talking to a friend of mine the other day who I met in bootcamp in the Marines years ago.
My friend (Larry) just completed a successful recruiting tour in Phoenix, AZ. He told me it was very hard to recruit there because approx. 40% of the kids in high school were illegals and of course the military won't take them.
40% ILLEGALS!!!!! That is UNBELIEVEABLE
That is F'd up!!! I know people always say..."Well who would do the jobs they do?" "They work for cheap and we get products cheaper" MY A-SS!!!!! We pay through the frikin nose to have them here!!!! There is nothing cheap about it! I'd rather pay extra for a head of lettuce and know that my local schools are teaching in english not spanish !!! Why the hell do we all need unisured motorist insurance when it's the law to have insurance??? ILLEGALS !!! I've had enough and now we have more RichardHEADS coming into office trying to get that "Mexican Vote" by creating bills to get more "Illegal Rights" it's just gonna get worse!!
The Brown Plague is coming to a city near you !!!

Scream
09-15-2004, 03:10 PM
tell me about it....................10 years ago this was a different place, now I see store signs in St. George that are in a language I can't understand!!!!!
That wouldn't be mormoneese would it? j/k
:rollside:

jas0502
09-15-2004, 03:11 PM
That is F'd up!!! I know people always say..."Well who would do the jobs they do?" "They work for cheap and we get products cheaper" MY A-SS!!!!! We pay through the frikin nose to have them here!!!! There is nothing cheap about it! I'd rather pay extra for a head of lettuce and know that my local schools are teaching in english not spanish !!! Why the hell do we all need unisured motorist insurance when it's the law to have insurance??? ILLEGALS !!! I've had enough and now we have more RichardHEADS coming into office trying to get that "Mexican Vote" by creating bills to get more "Illegal Rights" it's just gonna get worse!!
The Brown Plague is coming to a city near you !!!
And dont forget...............drivers licences. Our quality of live is going fast!!
We pay so much on the back end for illegals. I am so sick of my tax money going to carry these people! :mad:

Red Eye
09-15-2004, 03:24 PM
I thought I made a mistake and entered the Aryan Nation Forum there for a second. Looks like to me there's a little more to it then just the economic part of it.

redi4fun
09-15-2004, 03:45 PM
Carbonmarine
Your feeble attempt at humor speeks volumes about what type of person you are. NICE :yuk:

mirvin
09-15-2004, 03:50 PM
I thought I made a mistake and entered the Aryan Nation Forum there for a second. Looks like to me there's a little more to it then just the economic part of it.
Yessir! People forget that they sound like f uck wads when they talk that shit. THere's plenty of justifiable anger within this subject. Allowing your anger to manifest itself into hatred is counter productive.
I dont' care what color or country you're from. If you are bombarding our system with millions (that's right MILLIONS) of economic refugees then we need to do something about it.
THey're closing down Martin Luther Kind Drew emergency room also.
mirvin

framer1
09-15-2004, 03:53 PM
I have heard by 2050 Hispanics will be the majority in the United States :confused: Not sure of the ramifications sure could change things :cry:

redi4fun
09-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Well said Mirvin, If you are going to say something say it with style. Thanks

MagicMtnDan
09-15-2004, 04:06 PM
You've also got to question why in the hell it costs 50K to have a baby? What happened to a midwife, a bucket of hot water and some towels?
Funny stuff - is that what YOU'D do?
By the way, this isn't only affecting California!
ALL citizen taxpayers are paying for the millions of non-citizen non-taxpayers' healtcare, and other services (police, fire, insurance costs, etc., etc., etc.) in every state.
This is a nationwide problem and it's getting worse. But something will only happen when the LIBERALS (that's right, the liberals) start complaining about it. The Republican voters are already upset and complaining about our porous borders and the high cost of illegal aliens and the security problems they represent. But until the liberals who are so busy hating Bush, start complaining to their legislators about this HUGE problem that's costing this country billions of $$$ ain't nuthin' gonna happen about it.
Meanwhile our politicians are striving to give non-citizens the right to vote. If that's done (and it's heading in that direction) then the meaning of US citizenship is zero and the millions of Americans who died or were injured fighting for the rights of citizens will be tarnished. :mad:

Red Eye
09-15-2004, 04:10 PM
Yessir! People forget that they sound like f uck wads when they talk that shit. THere's plenty of justifiable anger within this subject. Allowing your anger to manifest itself into hatred is counter productive.
I dont' care what color or country you're from. If you are bombarding our system with millions (that's right MILLIONS) of economic refugees then we need to do something about it.
THey're closing down Martin Luther Kind Drew emergency room also.
mirvin
I concur.

mirvin
09-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey Dan, maybe there's a secret agenda!! Follow me here:
SO we go ahead and give all illegals citizen status. This then intitles them to basicly be U.S. Citizens. This would naturally apply to everyone in the world, right?
Now we can easily and without much argument take over every country who sends thier economic refugees our way :p
Starting with Mexico.
mirvin

Rev. Williams
09-15-2004, 04:22 PM
It's funny.... It's comments like this that Mirvin said would happen. If someone makes a comment about a certain group they're a racist!!! THAT'S B. S !!!
The people expressing thier opinions here are sick of "Illegals" .... If they all happen to be mexican then so be it! That's who they are! and that's a problem we have in the U.S Other countries have other types of Illegals, we have mexicans.
How they hell can you call someone an "Illegal" then wanna give them a drivers license or health care or soc sec???? THEY"RE PHUCKING ILLEGAL !!!! Jesus Christ this pisses me off !!!
Anyway, I'm not looking to be a racist.... I just want these freeloading, system sucking, fleas on the back of the american working people out!! or start paying up like the rest. And if you can't afford to live here, then go somewhere that you can afford.....

mirvin
09-15-2004, 04:30 PM
And that was my point Jerry. I understand there;s a lot of anger over this crap. As there should be.
I also understand that the people working to promote illegal rights and all that bs will jump on every chance to call us racists. And it works!! Everytime someone stands up to them they start crying racist and what happens. The law backs down because no one wants to be called a racist. Well, except for an actual racist ;)
What I'm saying is that if we stick to the facts and keep our personal feelings to a minimum we can actually effect postitive change.
How do you think legal immigrants feel about this issue? They think it's disgusting. They think we're being cowards.
How do you think the hispanic population feels ( I"m talking about U.S. citizens here)?? They think it's rediculous too. They are not the ones fighting to legalize anyone who sneaks over the boarder!!!
We have to be clear and concise and stick to the facts or we're DOOOMED!!
mirvin

Havasu Cig
09-15-2004, 04:51 PM
I have to disagree with you on the feeling of the hispanic community. I live in a town that has a large hispanic community and most of the people I have dealt with in the community are sympathetic to the illegal aliens from Mexico.

No Drama
09-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Several years ago there was proposition brought up for vote durring California State elections. I don't remember the prop. number, if anyone does chime in. Never the less, this propositin would terminate the right to schooling and medical benefits to illegal aliens. This proposition was won unanimously by the voters.
Before it was going to take effect in the fallowing January, the hispanic community cried to their city council person, which in turn took it to a superior court, and was found to be unconstitutional.
Am I wrong or is voting not meant for US citizens to express their opinions and choose how their city/state should be governed? If not, whats the point in voting on a ballot?
No Drama

Havasu Cig
09-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Prop. 187

Red Eye
09-15-2004, 09:49 PM
It's funny.... It's comments like this that Mirvin said would happen. If someone makes a comment about a certain group they're a racist!!! THAT'S B. S !!!
The people expressing thier opinions here are sick of "Illegals" .... If they all happen to be mexican then so be it! That's who they are! and that's a problem we have in the U.S Other countries have other types of Illegals, we have mexicans.
How they hell can you call someone an "Illegal" then wanna give them a drivers license or health care or soc sec???? THEY"RE PHUCKING ILLEGAL !!!! Jesus Christ this pisses me off !!!
Anyway, I'm not looking to be a racist.... I just want these freeloading, system sucking, fleas on the back of the american working people out!! or start paying up like the rest. And if you can't afford to live here, then go somewhere that you can afford.....
Apparently you don't read through the threads that you start. This quote I'm pasting was from this thread.
"I read in the bathroom at the Texaco in Desert Center that :

Red Eye
09-15-2004, 09:50 PM
How about this one?
"Atleast we could shoot the Buffalo's when the herd got to big "
Oh wait you wrote that.

Misogynist
09-15-2004, 09:53 PM
That wouldn't be mormoneese would it? j/k
:rollside:
Do you know how to say "Fock you" in Mormonese???? hahaha...." Trust me"........ :idea:

Misogynist
09-15-2004, 10:00 PM
Several years ago there was proposition brought up for vote durring California State elections. I don't remember the prop. number, if anyone does chime in. Never the less, this propositin would terminate the right to schooling and medical benefits to illegal aliens. This proposition was won unanimously by the voters.
Before it was going to take effect in the fallowing January, the hispanic community cried to their city council person, which in turn took it to a superior court, and was found to be unconstitutional.
Am I wrong or is voting not meant for US citizens to express their opinions and choose how their city/state should be governed? If not, whats the point in voting on a ballot?
No Drama
I agree... Prop 187 passed and that coward Ex governor Grey Davis wouldn't implement it... Then they deemed it wasn't so much unconstitutional... but uninforcable... Prop 187 is still a law... they just don't enforce it.
I have nothing against immigrants... but THERE ARE 4,000 OF THEM A DAY POURING OVER OUR BORDER. They have bankrupted small cities in Arizona because they can't deal with the problems... they have bankrupted our hospitals because we can't refuse them aid... and yet that a$$hole Vicente Fox announces he is going to have the law changed in America that any Mexican that wants to go to "El Norte" .. that they should be given papers and allowed to get a job... yeah right...haven't they heard that all of our jobs have gone to China?

Misogynist
09-15-2004, 10:08 PM
This weeks "Time" magazine has a huge article on the illegal immigrant problem... you should see how areas of the border are trashed by the illegals crossing and leaving their trash and sh!t behind.... :hammerhea

Excessive Force
09-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Ahh the brown plague. I do agree that illegals, be it mexican, other hispanics or asians dont deserve perhaps any of them outrageous benefits that they get and yea its a bitch that we gotta pay for it. And yea it sucks that the U.S. in general is such a goody goody country. Some of you look at it like this is your ****in land and anybody who isnt white is an invader. How do you think the indians felt. Live with it. Maybe you should go around shooting everyone you dont like. Why wait for liberals to do the work for you. Sure dont see many of the mexican looking members on here putting in there .02

Misogynist
09-15-2004, 10:35 PM
This isn't an issue about Mexicans... it is an issue about Illegal aliens... It just happens that the majority of them are Mexicans... you guys think the Mexicans are bad?... I live in Glendale.. there are more Armenians here than in Armenia... although most of them are hard working immigrants... some of them have come here after the fall of the Soviet empire... these people really know how to work the system from their years of dealing with it in Armenia... they come here and immediatly they go down and lie about how much money that they are making and they get welfare and food stamps... There attitude is " why not us... if we don't get it someone else will"... it is the "If we don't f--k the system... the system will f--k us"... That is what they are used to...I see them driving to the grocery store in new MB's and BMW's... when they get to the check out line I watch them pay for their food with food stamps.Of course they don't give them "stamps" any more... because they might be embaressed paying with them... so the state issues them a "credit card" that they swipe to pay for their food.. Then they bring their relatives here and milk the system for all it is worth...My neighbors next door are Armos....one day they were complaining that our lousy government only ONLY gives their grandmother $700.00 dollars a month... how do they expect her to live on only $700.00 a month... I asked them how many years she worked her in America... of course I knew the answer... Never... I then told them.. " Why should she get anything at all??? She never contributed to the welfare system with taxes... she never worked in this country... HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA GIVE HER?..." The answer was... "She wouldn't get anything in Armenia..."... I told them to stop complaining... I don't mind that they brought their Grandmother here so that they could take care of her...BUT WHAT MAKES THEM THINK IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE CARE OF HER?..... It is this pervasive attitude with immigrants that the USA is just one huge tit on which to suck... and they deserve their own nipple.... I went crazy when they passed Prop 187 and the illegals marched down Sherman way waving THE FLAG OF MEXICO... DEMANDING THEIR RIGHTS.... As far as I am concerned... the only right they have is the right to go back to where they came from. What do you think would happen to an American that waved the American flag in Mexico and demanded " Their rights"... They would have the right to wear a couple of extra lumps on their head.... :hammer2:

BIGAMIST
09-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Kill-em all.............. :hammer2:

Misogynist
09-15-2004, 10:50 PM
Kill-em all.............. :hammer2:
Noooooo.... we need them... we need to arrest them and put them in labor camps along the border building the wall that will rival the great wall of China............ :D

Seadog
09-16-2004, 06:15 AM
Immigration is a problem for almost every industrialized nation. Britain, Germany, France and Italy are having major immigrant problems. With legal immigration, we can at least allow those who can contribute to the nation. With the illegals from the south, we get uneducated, untrained, possibly diseased, baby machines.
A long time ago, I posted some numbers about how much the illegals contribute to the economy vs. the drain on resources. The drain was several times the benefit, to the tune of billions. Worse case scenarios would have the illegals and their supportors pushing out everyone else. As they push people out, they gain more and more rights. Eventually, those who advocate taking California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas back to Mexico, may have the power.
Most Mexicans I know are decent people, but if they cannot make things work in their country, why should we allow them into our country. We are already sending a lot of good paying jobs to Mexico and yet the exodus does not slow down. Worse, the border crossings are being used to allow terrorists and drug dealers to conduct activities on U.S. soil. Personally, I would advocate a new canal connecting the Gulf with the Pacific. Make it two miles wide, 200' deep. Follow the border and make the U.S. side unscalable. The only crossings would be via draw bridges at the locks. Lock and load a few gun ships and no more problem.

Rev. Williams
09-16-2004, 07:51 AM
How about this one?
"Atleast we could shoot the Buffalo's when the herd got to big "
Oh wait you wrote that.
Yes I did write that.... Now what's your point? I'm a Buffalo Racist?? :D

Krazy K
09-16-2004, 08:11 AM
I might have missed it, but have any Canadians piped in? Tom Brown? Does Canada have a problem with this kind of thing? I mean as bad as it is here?

Dave C
09-16-2004, 08:24 AM
Mirvin is right.... try to keep the racism out of this because that is NOT what this is about. The liberals try to label everyone a racist when we complain about illegal immigration because they have another agenda that we are screwing up when we complain.
I argue with libs about this from time to time and as soon as you complain you are automatically branded a "racist" and the conversation is over. :yuk:
BTW, prop 187 denied benefits to illegal immigrants and was struck down by a liberal activists Judge on a circuit court.
And that was my point Jerry. I understand there;s a lot of anger over this crap. As there should be.
I also understand that the people working to promote illegal rights and all that bs will jump on every chance to call us racists. And it works!! Everytime someone stands up to them they start crying racist and what happens. The law backs down because no one wants to be called a racist. Well, except for an actual racist ;)
What I'm saying is that if we stick to the facts and keep our personal feelings to a minimum we can actually effect postitive change.
How do you think legal immigrants feel about this issue? They think it's disgusting. They think we're being cowards.
How do you think the hispanic population feels ( I"m talking about U.S. citizens here)?? They think it's rediculous too. They are not the ones fighting to legalize anyone who sneaks over the boarder!!!
We have to be clear and concise and stick to the facts or we're DOOOMED!!
mirvin

mirvin
09-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Ok people, there's a whole other side to this chit that we need to start making public.
BUSINESS IS FACILITATING THIS WHOLE MESS. Every illegal that comes here does so because they know they can get work. Company's need to start getting beat down.
So not only do we have immigration laws that are not being enforced, we have business hiring laws that are not being enforced.
Dem's- Have created an atmosphere where anyone who breaks in can get whatever they need.
Rep's- Have created an atmosphere where anyone who breaks in can get a job.
There's plenty of blame to go around. Everyone needs to start screaming to their politicians.
mirvin

Rev. Williams
09-16-2004, 08:57 AM
BTW, prop 187 denied benefits to illegal immigrants and was struck down by a liberal activists Judge on a circuit court.
And the worst part is that the Mexican goverment funded everything to get it overturned!! That's how F'd up it is.
I have a few friends in law enforcement and they're saying that some larger businesses are actually hiring these "Coyotes" to bring them employees from across the border. These business need to be singled out and boycotted for their actions.
I'd also suggest making the borders active military bases..... Then if someone is found on the property lethal force could be used if need.

R.A.D.man
09-16-2004, 09:08 AM
Being from Texas, it's a big concern here too. I am responsible for hiring and I have been recently told by illegal applicants that "citizenship cannot be considered in hiring practices", meaning citizenship cannot be used to discriminate in hiring. I have to. The contracts we secure require all workers to be citizens or access to job sites will be denied. Now there is also a lot of work we do that could use illegals but i do not. But then, I am damned if i do, damned if I don't. I am competing against others that do and it hurts everyone here. Does anyone know if the quote above is true? :angry2:

Misogynist
09-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Being from Texas, it's a big concern here too. I am responsible for hiring and I have been recently told by illegal applicants that "citizenship cannot be considered in hiring practices", meaning citizenship cannot be used to discriminate in hiring. I have to. The contracts we secure require all workers to be citizens or access to job sites will be denied. Now there is also a lot of work we do that could use illegals but i do not. But then, I am damned if i do, damned if I don't. I am competing against others that do and it hurts everyone here. Does anyone know if the quote above is true? :angry2:
It is amazing how people will twist words so that they think they will benefit them.... " Citizenship cannot be considered in hiring practices"..... That is correct.... What the law also stipulates is THEY MUST BE HERE LEGALLY... Sure you cannot discriminate because they aren't a citizen ( except in some places like security sites )... but IT IS STILL AGAINST THE LAW TO HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS... The problem that exists for most employers is how do you determine if a person's "papers" are real.....or freshly printed and purchased on Olivera street?... Or purchased in McArthur park?... There are so many false document vendors floating around that it is easy for illegals to get documents that say they are here legally........ :hammerhea

Misogynist
09-16-2004, 09:29 AM
That is what kills me about illegal aliens that come here... they think that once they've crossed the border and melted into the populace that they are ENTITLED to all the benefits of citizenship... that they sould be able to seek employment... get driver's licenses.... get free health care at emergency rooms.... enroll their children in OUR schools... I have to wonder if it is ignorance on their part..... or temerity?!?!?!?!? When the majority of the population votes to deny them free services that they don't deserve... then they protest and DEMAND THEIR RIGHTS.... What rights?... they don't belong here.... But our cowardly judges and politicians are scared they will get voted out by the Mexicans that are already here... Another issue I have is when they claim to be a "protected minority"... I heard some woman screaming at a television news crew during the voting on Prop 187... she was saying " They can't do this... we're a protected minority".... Protected Minority??????? What the hell is that?... Where the hell did they get the idea that they have more rights than the people that aren't non-white?... And where the hell did they get the idea that they are a minority?.... Jesus Christ on a crutch... Here in LA county they are the MAJORITY.... THEY OUTNUMBER EVERYONE!.. :hammerhea

Excessive Force
09-16-2004, 09:37 AM
Mirvin nailed it right on the head. The whole country as a whole is to blame. Yea it does *uckin blow that some fockers are collecting $$ for doing nothing. That really pisses me off especially seeing that other working, bonified citizens get serious butt floggings . For a quik example, my GF's daughter steals moms car gets arrested, does time in Juvenile hall and mom, the victim gets a bill for $3000. That is B.S.!! The whole system is to blame it tell you. Do you know how many hundreds of years it would take to revert this country back to its simple ways? Were just focked! Anyways thats just my point of view. And since noone of us can change it within the next few hundred years, why worry bout it. Just do what you can when it comes time to vote. Like I said, this is a great country, but tooo damn a goody tooshoes.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-16-2004, 09:42 AM
Do you guys realized that the US Congress just voted to give illegal aliens SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS!!
WHAT!?!?!?! Are you serious? Where is this written down? That is total BS! I've already posted my experience with my dad being able, rather lack of, to get my deceased mother's social security benefits! If some GD EFF'N illegal MOFO can get benefits WhyTF can't my dad get what my mom paid into the eff'd up system!?!?!?!

Havasu_Dreamin
09-16-2004, 09:45 AM
I have a few friends in law enforcement and they're saying that some larger businesses are actually hiring these "Coyotes" to bring them employees from across the border. These business need to be singled out and boycotted for their actions.
Eff that! If a business is found to be doing that, shut them down! Or fine them so hard that they will be forced to change their policies!

mirvin
09-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Eff that! If a business is found to be doing that, shut them down! Or fine them so hard that they will be forced to change their policies!
That's what should happen. THis is where our REPUBLICAN law makers are failing us. It's like there's a deal between the left and the right:
"ok, you don't enforce the immigration laws and we won't enforce the labor laws".
What a crock of sh it.
mirvin
:squiggle:

spectras only
09-16-2004, 10:03 AM
.You're not alone with a F....ed up system in california ;)
> Makes you proud to be a Canadian. (NOT!!!!!!)
>
> Pensioners vs. Refugees
>
> From the Toronto Star, April 18 2004 - Pay pensioners
> same as refugees?
>
> New refugee plan eyes small cities March 11.
>
> I think the effort to resettle refugees in smaller
> communities is an excellent effort. These refugees may
> find it easier to integrate into a smaller community
> especially if accompanied by some of their compatriots.
>
> I also found it interesting that the federal government
> provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of
> $1,890.00 and each can also get an additional $580.00in
> social assistance for a total of $2,470.00. This
> compares very well to a single pensioner who after
> contributing to the growth and development of Canada
> for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum
> of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income
> Supplement.
>
> Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!
>
> Lets send this to all Canadians, so we can all be
> pissed off and maybe we can get the refugees cut back
> to $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470.00 and
> enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the
> Government over the last 40 or 50 years.
>

Desert Rat
09-16-2004, 11:19 AM
Whats really f'ed up is that if LAPD spots an illegal that has slipped BACK into this country (ie know felon gangbanger)that has been deported and is violating the law as a Felon for just being here. They have to look the other way untill known gangbanger comitts a NEW crime . LAPD has a department policy on this..This is just BS :mad:

Misogynist
09-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Whats really f'ed up is that if LAPD spots an illegal that has slipped BACK into this country (ie know felon gangbanger)that has been deported and is violating the law as a Felon for just being here. They have to look the other way untill known gangbanger comitts a NEW crime . LAPD has a department policy on this..This is just BS :mad:
Sort of makes a mockery of all of our laws... and people wonder why they keep coming and coming..... and when deported... come back........... :lightsabe