PDA

View Full Version : KFI : John & Ken @ Drier's Office

ChumpChange
09-15-2004, 02:30 PM
I am fortunate enough to have my office overlooking David Drier's office right accross the street from me here in Glendora.
John & Ken from KFI640 are going to be at his office for thier political human sacrifice tommorrow. Anybody else besides me going? Since this is an event, I think it should be in Hot Spots West as well.

OGShocker
09-15-2004, 02:54 PM
David Dreier has been my Congressman for as long as he has served. He is a man of GREAT integrity. He has a low score in the immigration policies but scores high in so many different areas.
Are you going to see the circus or to support J & K? If the latter is true, you may want to see who they support to replace David Dreier. Bull in the Congress?? (http://www.matthews4congress.com/about.html)

ChumpChange
09-15-2004, 03:39 PM
I love to listen to J&K but I'm mostly going for the circus show.

SHOTKALLIN
09-15-2004, 07:37 PM
anyone who is soft on imigration issues needs the boot. :hammer2: if this works it will scare other soft on imigration politicians into fixing the problem or they too will get booted. the only chance for political reform is to vote for the candidate that actually wants to do something about the imigration issue. Mathews wants to go after employers for hiring illegals. why won't anyone else step up to the plate?

Kachina26
09-15-2004, 07:45 PM
David Dryer has been my Congressman for as long as he has served. He is a man of GREAT integrity. He has a low score in the immigration policies but scores high in so many different areas.
Are you going to see the circus or to support J & K? If the latter is true, you may want to see who they support to replace David Dryer. Bull in the Congress?? (http://www.matthews4congress.com/about.html)
You guys could put Ted Kennedy in office and he would be harder on Illegal immigrants than Drier. (Based on past voting records). Come on, off him! Just this one time. If we can off someone with that secure of a seat over an issue that we care about and they don't, maybe we can take back some control! I am a lifelong Republican, but I am tired of the way things are! I want to leave my home because I am a minority! When there is SERIOUS talk of giving ILLEGAL ALIENS social security benifits, SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! The lawmakers have no fear of us and don't represent US!

OGShocker
09-16-2004, 06:07 AM
http://www.matthews4congress.com/DSC00215.jpg Cynthia with US Senator Barbara Boxer!
This says enough for me!

OGShocker
09-16-2004, 06:23 AM
anyone who is soft on imigration issues needs the boot. :hammer2: if this works it will scare other soft on imigration politicians into fixing the problem or they too will get booted. the only chance for political reform is to vote for the candidate that actually wants to do something about the imigration issue. Mathews wants to go after employers for hiring illegals. why won't anyone else step up to the plate?
From the Mattews site;
Summary
I believe that we need to closely scrutinize the H-1B legislation supported by my opponent that allows companies to legally import foreign labor by making it easier to get work visas. These people in turn compete directly with our work force that have college degrees. I also believe that the issue of undocumented immigrants taking jobs is really a "wedge issue" being used to divert us from the real issues of "legal" foreign labor and off shoring of American jobs taking away our high quality opportunities. Save the Unions!!!!
Undocumented immigrants typically take low paying jobs that most Americans do not want to do. Rather than target the immigrants who come to the U.S. seeking better jobs, I feel it would be more effective to enforce the current immigration laws and penalize the corporations that illegally hire undocumented foreign labor. Hatered for Big Business!
I also feel we need to take a closer look at the political and economic conditions that are the cause of this mass exodus of immigration to our borders. We need to examine our trade and foreign policies to determine if they are creating some of these conditions.Blame America first?
On the issue of undocumented immigrants obtaining drivers licenses - due to National security issues it is imperative that we ensure any persons seeking legal documents have their citizenship verified for our safety as well as the safety of those who protect us. Can we afford this?????
She says she is against undocumented immigrants coming here then wants to give them drivers licenses???? flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop :rolleyes:

carbonmarine
09-16-2004, 06:32 AM
Femi-nazi also comes to mind...... they both strap one on for sure.

MagicMtnDan
09-16-2004, 06:48 AM
http://www.matthews4congress.com/DSC00215.jpg Cynthia with US Senator Barbara Boxer!
This says enough for me!
Anyone who has their picture taken with Barbara Boxer (or Diane Feinstein) MUST NOT BE ELECTED! End of story.

OGShocker
09-16-2004, 07:16 AM
Public Safety
The State Criminal Alien Assistance Program reimburses state and local governments for the costs associated with incarceration of criminal illegal aliens. In recent years, Congressman Dreier has led the entire California delegation in sending letters of support for SCAAP funding to Congressional leaders. Largely as a result of this united effort, Congress has continued to provide significant funding for SCAAP, $300 million total in fiscal year 2004, with almost half going to California.
Remember it was Grey Davis that killed Prop 187!