PDA

View Full Version : So the kids are back in school.....

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 06:11 PM
And the little punks already brought home enough germs to make me sick.. :hammerhea All summer not a sniffle.......school starts, and whammo, my head is full of snot!!! :mad: :mad:
Man--->has a very bad cold<-----delon. :frown:

Sleek-Jet
09-15-2004, 06:14 PM
And the little punks already brought home enough germs to make me sick.. :hammerhea All summer not a sniffle.......school starts, and whammo, my head is full of snot!!! :mad: :mad:
Join the club. Been sniffling and coughing all week long. :frown:

BarryMac
09-15-2004, 06:15 PM
sorry to hear that bro, maybe a steak and nobber would take care of it, is the wifey home???
gjb

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Ha, it is Bunko night! She scammed me for ten bucks and out the door she went...... :sleeping:

ahhell
09-15-2004, 06:36 PM
by the time they hit high school your immunity to "school borne shit" is great, im never sick anymore, or sick all the time and dont realize it :eek:

Mrs. Restless22
09-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Come ova....Ill make ya some homemade chicken noodle soup! :p :p

JetBoatRich
09-15-2004, 06:59 PM
you are making me sick :yuk: shutup :rolleyes:

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Come ova....Ill make ya some homemade chicken noodle soup! :p :p
Ding Dong....I am at the door..... :boxed: The back door...... :idea: :cool: :devil:

BarryMac
09-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Ding Dong....I am at the door..... :boxed: The back door...... :idea: :cool: :devil:
well at least you haven't lost your sense of humor...
gjb

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-15-2004, 07:53 PM
my wife tells me tonight that this year is supposed to be "the worst flu season ever". My kids have been in school a week and it's already going around.

Waldo
09-15-2004, 08:42 PM
my wife tells me tonight that this year is supposed to be "the worst flu season ever". My kids have been in school a week and it's already going around.
Thanks for the warning Rick! My daughter catches everything and anything. :frown:

IN2-IN2MX
09-15-2004, 08:44 PM
Sorry to hear that Mandy. :frown: Feel better soon.

Ziggy
09-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Great, You MoFo Mandy :hammer2: ...I just sneezed :frown: :mad: