PDA

View Full Version : Bunko ?

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 07:02 PM
My wife gets together once a month with a bunch of other wifely types and plays some dice game called Bunko. I know its true cuz its at our house sometimes....so she is not with Sancho LOL
Anybody else heard of this.? :confused:

PHX ATC
09-15-2004, 07:06 PM
My wife and her buds, this Friday night, 7 pm.
Wanna come over and we'll hang out in the garage, drink some beer and shoot the shit?
I can always call in sick to work......

BarryMac
09-15-2004, 07:43 PM
Yeah, my wifey used to play, she said that it turned out to be a bunch of liquored up gals that sat around and bashed there significant others. On the bright side there was a women named Bambi that had a HUGE fake rack, she used to like and show everybody... :cool: :) :cool:
gjb

Sleek-Jet
09-15-2004, 07:44 PM
With a name like Bambi... how could you go wrong. :D

C-2
09-15-2004, 07:44 PM
I thought it was called "drunko"?
At least that's how my wife's friends play. :rollside:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-15-2004, 07:51 PM
I thought it was called "drunko"?
At least that's how my wife's friends play. :rollside:
drunk-o is it!! i used to pour the wine when my wife had at the house!

Dr. Eagle
09-15-2004, 07:51 PM
My wife gets together once a month with a bunch of other wifely types and plays some dice game called Bunko. I know its true cuz its at our house sometimes....so she is not with Sancho LOL
Anybody else heard of this.? :confused:
Yep... My wifey does the same thing. A whole bunch of the hens from the neighborhood get together and have a dinner deal with the games to follow. She's hosted it twice now and one of the times I was actually home and had to leave... :confused:

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 08:07 PM
There is normally some good snacks, but most of the ladies are a bit beyond my age group...... :(
Usually it costs me the $10 spot, but once in a while she brings home a $50...... :wink:

Dr. Eagle
09-15-2004, 08:26 PM
Damn, now that I think about it, the wifey was going to Bunko tonight. I am staying over in South San Francisco (about 120 miles from home) for work. This bunko thing is a commie plot!

Ziggy
09-15-2004, 08:26 PM
Yupper, my wife used to do this a bunch. She'd be in a couple groups and I wasn't allowed :umm: to stay home and listen in, once they got there I was banished :rolleyes: :D . At first they were more serious about the game and later they'd just BS and bash their hubbies(or compliment) before heading out to a bar....thats kinda when Jan stopped.
I always wonder if I freaked them out by saying it was illegal :D :D and a Cop just rolled up to the house :eek: :D

IN2-IN2MX
09-15-2004, 08:31 PM
:confused: Wow! Never heard of it. An excuse to drink and bash the boyfriend :rollside: ? Sounds like I'm missing the boat. :idea:

Dr. Eagle
09-15-2004, 08:31 PM
I always wonder if I freaked them out by saying it was illegal :D :D and a Cop just rolled up to the house :eek: :D
Yeah, remember on Dragnet... It was Monday, I was working day shift in the Bunko Fraud division...

revndave
09-15-2004, 08:35 PM
My wife goes to Bunko one Monday once a month.10.00 buy in and 20.00 gift. :mad: Next month it is at my house. :frown:

ROZ
09-15-2004, 11:18 PM
drunko bunko is what it's called around here...

Her454
09-16-2004, 08:49 AM
I used to play Drunko Bunko all the time, and loved it. I think I'll start playing again............... :eek: :)