PDA

View Full Version : Here's What No Politician Will Tell Us (and why Bush must be re-elected)

MagicMtnDan
09-15-2004, 09:14 PM
If this (http://prophetofdoom.net/) doesn't scare you (and give you a taste of reality) nothing will:
Sample Questions and Answers (according to Craig Winn):
ON ISLAMIC TERROR:
Q: Why do you believe Islam is responsible for terrorism?
A: Everything points in the same direction. The terrorists themselves told us that virgins in paradise were their reward for murdering us. Their textbooks say the same thing, as do their mullahs, their media, and their scriptures. And in case you havenÂ’t noticed, so do their actions. They are completely open about it. They hate us and want us dead. WhatÂ’s more, their religion says thatÂ’s a good thing. In fact, according to both Allah and Muhammad, itÂ’s the best thing. The only surprise is that our political leaders and our media have overlooked the obvious.
Q: IsnÂ’t your opinion counter to that of every Muslim cleric and most political leaders?
A: Yes, but it’s not my opinion. It’s fact. Islam is not a tolerant, peace-loving religion. We do not worship the same God. The Qur’an’s most dominant themes are pain, hate, and war. Terror is the legacy of Muhammad because Muhammad himself was a terrorist. While saying that isn’t politically correct, it is correct. Today’s terrorists have many names, but only one playbook, Islamic scripture—the words of Muhammad and Allah. Muslim militants have been accosted in the news under the monikers: Islamic Jihad, Hamas, al-Qaeda, Jemaah Islamiyah, Hezbollah, the PLO, Black September, Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Yet no one seems willing to accost the source of their rage, their sole motivation for terror. These men study the words and deeds of Muhammad as they are presented by Tabari, Ishaq, and Bukhari. Their victory cry is: “Allahu Akbar!”—“Allah is great.” Like it or not, Allah is our enemy. Islam is the reason. Muhammad was the example.
Q: How can your view of Islam be right and a billion Muslims be wrong?
A: If you lived in Stalin’s Soviet Union would you have supported Communism, or would you have spoken out against it? Would you have at least feigned support for Nazism if you lived in Hitler’s Germany? The penalty for speaking out against those violent doctrines was less severe than criticizing Islam or Muhammad—even today. There is no Islamic state with a free press, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, or even freedom of thought. They all imprison, torture, or assassinate anyone who challenges Islam. It’s the chain that binds their citizens. It’s their golden goose.
Q: What about everyday Muslims? Why are they Muslims if what you say about Islam is true?
A: The answer is simple. There is no choice. Islamic studies dominate their education. The Islamic war manifesto is preached to them in every mosque. IslamÂ’s war against the infidels is the lead story on the state-controlled media outlets. Terrorists are turned into martyrs and idolized. In other words, the citizens of every Islamic state are indoctrinated. They are told what to think, what to believe, what to do.
Q: Isn't the Bible's history as violent as Islam's?
A: Muhammad's 75 terrorist raids had nothing to do with religion, that is apart from rewards that were used to solicit and inspire warriors. Let's examine some of what the Qur'an and Hadith have to say in this regard before we turn to the Bible. Ishaq:576 “Allah and Muhammad humiliated every coward and made our religion victorious. We were glorified and destroyed them all. By what our Apostle recites from the Book and by our swift horses, I liked the punishment the infidels received. Killing them was sweeter than drink. We galloped among them panting for the spoil. With our loud-voiced army, the Apostle’s squadron advanced into the fray.”
Craig Winn is AmericaÂ’s most knowledgeable spokesperson on the connection between Islam and terror. To arrange an interview with Mr. Winn, contact him through: www.ProphetOfDoom.net or www.TeaWithTerrorists.com
source of the above text: http://www.prophetofdoom.net/mediakit

Jeanyus
09-16-2004, 06:29 AM
If every American read anything from the Qur'an , there would be no opposition to the war in Iraq.
I have herd people say that only the fundimentalists are the problem.
So what they are trying to tell me is that the so called good Muslims don't beleive the part where they are supposed to kill every infadel. That it is better to be dead than be an infadel.
You're right the Qur'an is a scary book. If this coutry is to remain free and alive it is an absolute must that we have a strong military presence in the middle east,and what better place to start than Iraq, plus we get to throw out the most powerful terrorist on earth, Sadam. And the latest tally shows that the world now has 2 billion Muslims.
That is 6 or 7 times the population of the US.
The people that think the problem with Islam will go away if we leave them alone , or let them have Isreal, are dead wrong.
In my best whiner voice "Oh but the war does not FEEL good" getting your head cut off with a dull knife has got to feel worse, and if the terrorist religion has it's way that will be your fate.

OGShocker
09-16-2004, 07:06 AM
Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.” :skull:

MagicMtnDan
09-16-2004, 05:51 PM
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/image.php?u=54304&dateline=1094100446http://forums.corvetteforum.com/image.php?u=54304&dateline=1094100446http://forums.corvetteforum.com/image.php?u=54304&dateline=1094100446http://forums.corvetteforum.com/image.php?u=54304&dateline=1094100446

ExposingIslam
10-26-2007, 07:21 AM
CHECK OUT:
http://answeringPROPHETOFDOOM.net

Moneypitt
10-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Here's What No Politician Will Tell Us (and why Bush must be re-elected) [QUOTE]
Sorry, 2 term limit.........Unless you're talking about dad coming back in 08'....

never_fast_enuf
10-26-2007, 08:22 AM
How about Jeb...:)

ULTRA26 # 1
10-26-2007, 08:30 AM
How about Jenna :)

SmokinLowriderSS
10-26-2007, 03:17 PM
How about Jenna :)
Knowing how constitutional law confuses you, I'll make this as short as I can.
Too young.

Sleeper CP
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Here's What No Politician Will Tell Us (and why Bush must be re-elected) [QUOTE]
Sorry, 2 term limit.........Unless you're talking about dad coming back in 08'....
Original post date 9-15-2004.
Some one went searching for this baby.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Knowing how constitutional law confuses you, I'll make this as short as I can.
Too young.
Duhhhhhhhhh.
How about Barbara?

eliminatedsprinter
10-29-2007, 12:08 PM
Duhhhhhhhhh.
How about Barbara?
I don't know about any more Bushs, but Lynne Cheney may well be a better choice than any on either the Dem or the Rep side...

ULTRA26 # 1
10-29-2007, 12:24 PM
I don't know about any more Bushs, but Lynne Cheney may well be a better choice than any on either the Dem or the Rep side...
She is a bright lady, no doubt.
Just saw this:
By David Alexander
Mon Oct 29, 10:30 AM ET
Political markets see Clinton vs Giuliani contest
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Traders on the Iowa Electronic Markets, which have been predicting U.S. elections with surprising accuracy for 20 years, are expecting a tight presidential vote next year, with the Democrat narrowly defeating the Republican.

Moneypitt
10-29-2007, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=Moneypitt;2861471]Here's What No Politician Will Tell Us (and why Bush must be re-elected)
Original post date 9-15-2004.
Some one went searching for this baby.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
No kidding! I didn't look for the date. Way back. Lets see who drug it up.......MP
PS: new poster, post #1....ExposingIslam drug this up from 04'