PDA

View Full Version : New MOVE-ON Commercial / Defeated US Soldier

carbonmarine
09-16-2004, 11:26 AM
These guys are out of control !!! These guys HATE America for sure .... I am sickend to no end.
Heres their mssg:
http://www.drudgereport.com/moveon.jpg
NARRATOR: "George Bush misled us into war with Iraq, sending poorly equipped soldiers into battle. He said 'Mission Accomplished,' yet almost every day more soldiers die."
CHYRON: "Over 1,000 U.S. Soldiers Killed"
NARRATOR: "Going it alone, George Bush has spent $150 billion dollars, money we need for schools and health care."
CHYRON: "$150 Billion"
NARRATOR: "Now, facing a growing insurgency, he has no real plan to end the war. George Bush got us into this quagmire. It will take a new president to get us out. MoveOn PAC is responsible for the content of this advertisement."
CHYRON: "Quagmire;" MoveOn PAC Disclaimer
Here's Team Bush Rebut :
Bush-Cheney '04 Campaign Chairman Gov. Marc Racicot issued the following statement regarding the MoveOn.Org ad:
"When John Kerry speaks before the National Guard today, he should apologize for the actions of his surrogates and demand that they take down their ad depicting a defeated American soldier.
"John Kerry's campaign is rooted in the past, hollow with pessimism, and preaching defeat to the American people.
"John Kerry's continually shifting positions on Iraq and his sinking rhetoric of a defeated America send a signal to our allies and our enemies that America is not willing to finish the job. This attitude undermines the great progress that the men and women in America's armed forces have made in the fight against terror around the world. America expects more from one who aspires to the position of Commander-in-Chief." Developing...

OGShocker
09-16-2004, 12:30 PM
I love the WH response!!
"John Kerry's continually shifting positions on Iraq and his sinking rhetoric of a defeated America send a signal to our allies and our enemies that America is not willing to finish the job. This attitude undermines the great progress that the men and women in America's armed forces have made in the fight against terror around the world. America expects more from one who aspires to the position of Commander-in-Chief."
Kinda falls in the "No Sh*t' range.

Sleek-Jet
09-16-2004, 01:03 PM
These guys are out of control !!! These guys HATE America for sure .... I am sickend to no end.
NARRATOR: "George Bush misled us into war with Iraq, sending poorly equipped soldiers into battle. He said 'Mission Accomplished,' yet almost every day more soldiers die."
So how were/are our soldiers poorly equipped??
Gotta love rehtoric... :notam:

Froggystyle
09-16-2004, 03:01 PM
My favorite thing about this whole mess is Kerry basically saying that he was going to take us into Iraq, but better equipped and more prepared for the battle. All of which costs money of course.
Then, in the same sentence essentially, he talks about how this underfunded military spent 150 billion dollars that could have been used for schools etc...
Ya can't have both bro. If you are saying you would have invaded, but under different circumstances, you weren't going in for free. Schools never would have seen that money.
This guy is just a loser.

Schiada76
09-16-2004, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Sleek-Jet]So how were/are our soldiers poorly equipped??
No ray guns, anti gravity boots or personal cloaking shields. :rolleyes:
Kerry did however promise to provide them with spitballs, slingshots AND peashooters. :shift:

MagicMtnDan
09-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Kerry is undermining our troops serving in battle AGAIN! It's the same g-damn thing Kerry did when he returned from Vietnam!
If you vote for this disgraceful POS you get what YOU deserve but I (and my family) don't deserve it!

HighRoller
09-17-2004, 02:27 AM
What is this "going it alone" crap? I'm sure that Great Britain might object to that accusation....

OGShocker
09-17-2004, 05:59 AM
What is this "going it alone" crap? I'm sure that Great Britain might object to that accusation....
Forty-nine countries are publicly committed to the Coalition, including:
Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Australia
Azerbaijan
Bulgaria
Colombia
Costa Rica
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Georgia
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Mongolia
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Palau
Panama
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Rwanda
Singapore
Slovakia
Solomon Islands
South Korea
Spain
Tonga
Turkey
Uganda
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uzbekistan

sandblasted
09-17-2004, 08:55 PM
There were 2 letters to the Editor of the L.A. Daily news yesterday from a couple of morons that really pissed me off....so I had to send in a rebuttal letter...
1st one was all upset because our planes bombed the hell out of an enclave of insurgents..This moron made the statement that "we are using planes from above to lesson our casualties on the ground so Bush won't look bad before an election"...
what a friggin dipshit! He just doesn't get the idea that you win a war by inflicting more casualties on the enemy than you receive!!
2nd letter compared the terrorists in Iraq to a bunch of bees defending their hive...I guess he missed the report where terrorists blew up 50 Iraqi's standing in line for jobs the other day...So how does killing their own people qualify as defending their hive??
Friggin democrats are really making me sick lately!!

Dave C
09-18-2004, 09:58 AM
question: How is Kerry gonna keep the troops supplied correctly when he voted AGAINST the $87 Billion bill for funding for the war? :eek:
Contradictory statement!!!!

eliminatedsprinter
09-20-2004, 02:55 PM
Forty-nine countries are publicly committed to the Coalition, including:
Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Australia
Azerbaijan
Bulgaria
Colombia
Costa Rica
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Georgia
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Mongolia
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Palau
Panama
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Rwanda
Singapore
Slovakia
Solomon Islands
South Korea
Spain
Tonga
Turkey
Uganda
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uzbekistan
I like what Condi Rice said when she asked. How is John Kerry going to improve our image with the world and make our coalition in Iraq stronger, after he has spent the last year degrading all of our allies in Iraq and basically calling them nobodies?

Misogynist
09-26-2004, 05:06 PM
I like John Kerry's little sound bite... " Yes... it's true.... I voted for it... but that was before I voted against it."...." But.... if I had to do it all over again.... I'd vote the same way".... If that isn't a flip-flop... I don't know what is.