PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite ....

OutCole'd
09-16-2004, 12:01 PM
Ticket??
You know the one, way to fast, drag racing, stupidest one you deserved...
Please include the story.

racecar.hotshoe
09-16-2004, 12:19 PM
Speeding,same cop A block down the road exib of speed.With in 5 mins apart.

Kachina26
09-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Got popped for speeding when I was about 19. I was drag racing my boss up 19th ave in PHX. In and out of traffic like an ass, intoxicated, open container, left my "medicine" in the bosses truck. They didn't see my open container and didn't feel I was intoxicated enough to hook up. Big wake up call. Somebody told me that you should go to court to dispute the ticket because the cop Never shows up. Yeah right.

Keithb87
09-16-2004, 12:26 PM
I had so many as a kid... Cops used to follow me from home to city limits... then the county would follow from city limit to school .... you get the idea.
Most Memorable: (at 17)
I was Drag racing my 68 Olds Cutlas against my GF's 72 Buick GS.
The cop was 2 cars behind her when the light turned green. I was winning (close though) when the cop lit us up. I figured I'd pull in and get the ticket but her being the Blond that she was... she pulled in too.. I tried to argue the fact that I was running studded snows and that if he would be so kind as to go back to the lght and show me where I "burned out" I would accept the ticket.
I not only got a drag racing ticket but also a ticket for running studs in the summer time. :cry:
She got off with a warning.. :rolleyes:

syke-o
09-16-2004, 12:26 PM
back in 96'.. i had a new Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo and i was racing a new Thunderbird at around 10pm on a sunday night(coming home from street races down off the 710/91 fwy area).... we were both clipping along a t a good rate when the dreaded blue lights start shining... i was in the lead and the cop got behind the t-bird so i kept going, and the cop gunned it and got us both pulled over... dragged the guy out of the t-bird and threw his keys on his hood and then told me to get out of the car... he got me on radar at 98mph in a 55...(the section for those that know is on beach blvd. heading north before imperial).... got away with just a speeding ticket, and i went to court and asked for traffic school and the judge let me go!!!!! :D :D

Keithb87
09-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Almost forgot about:
20 years old
1986 Ninja 100R
Friend and I were at the local arcade... We come out and this a-hole is sitting on his GF's car.. long story short... He swung at me... I chased him ... He got in his GF's car Dukes of Hazzard style and speeds off.. I toss the helmet to my Bud and jump on the Ninja....
I pulled out in front of a cop, but I was not looking back...
Somehow I lost sight of the car I was chasing.. and pulled over to calm down.
This 6'4" female cop comes up and tells me to freeze.... :2purples:
Scared the F out of me..
I ended up with:
Speed in excess of 75 in a 40 (she was not sure how fast I was going)
Multiple lane changes w/o signal
Right turn lane for passing lane
Left turn lane for passing
Failure to yeild to an emergency vehicle
and Reckless driving..
I went to Court and plead my case to the Prosecuter and I guess he was in a good mood.. He dropped all 1 lane change w/o signal and sent me to driving school. :cool:

superdave013
09-16-2004, 12:46 PM
reckless and negligent endangerment (racing) at Buena Vista. Had to apper in South Ken County court for that one.

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 12:49 PM
NAKED IN PUBLIC!!! ill leave it at that!!! :jawdrop: :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
09-16-2004, 12:52 PM
That's funny, me too. Back in the day in copper canyon :rollside: :p I was able to talk my way out of it though, guess you weren't that lucky :p

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 12:55 PM
That's funny, me too. Back in the day in copper canyon :rollside: :p I was able to talk my way out of it though, guess you weren't that lucky :p
no i had an a$$hole cop!!! :rolleyes:

MRS. MAINEVENT
09-16-2004, 12:56 PM
no i had an a$$hole cop!!! :rolleyes:
I guess it is eaier being female to get out of that kind of ticket....he probally didn't want to see your junk :p :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 12:57 PM
I guess it is eaier being female to get out of that kind of ticket....he probally didn't want to see your junk :p :cool:
exactly...he was hating i think!!! :notam:

superdave013
Hey, I might have your pic in one of the many vans shoe boxes I have of copper canyon pics!

Keithb87
Now days you would have to register as a Sex Offender :eek: :2purples:

MRS. MAINEVENT
09-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey, I might have your pic in one of the many vans shoe boxes I have of copper canyon pics!
I wouldn't be surprised :rollside:

mickeyfinn
09-16-2004, 01:03 PM
Funniest comment made while getting a ticket:
Ticket for not stopping at a stopsign. Cop walks up to the car sees the window already down, license and insurance ready he grins and said "That sign back there said stop not ooze!!!" Cop actually wrote on the ticket "oozing through a stop sign".
Funniest thing to happen
About 10 or 15 years ago I was on the way home from hunting and got pulled over for speeding. Didn't think about the fact that I had a 9mm pistol laying in the passenger seat. (clip was out unloaded and safed) Cop got almost done writing the ticket when I guess he spotted the gun out of the corner of his eye and stepped back about 3 feet unsnapped his pistol and put his hand on it. He then said in a very worried tone " I'm gonna ask you to do something and I want you to do it real slow. Pick up that weapon with two fingers and hand it to me" Once I explained that I was on the way back from hunting he was cool. He did ask to go through the trunk and he inspected my rifle and I guess satisfied himself that the hardware was really not used by someone knocking off liquor stores or gas station. Cop looked real young and extremely nervous once he spotted the pistol.

OutCole'd
09-16-2004, 01:24 PM
My favorite was leaving my then girlfriends house. Great mood, go to get on the freeway in my 71 El Camino with a sweet 350 in it. light up the tires in a puddle, decide what the hell. Smoke billowing in the rear view mirror, can't see anything behind me, then I see a faint red & blue light flashing through my cloud. :cry:
Exhibition of speed. $405.00 later.

hondajoey
09-16-2004, 01:53 PM
got pulled over with my girl friend (now wife) who was older when i was 15 and the officer suspected me and my other friend in the back seat were drinking and hauled me and my buddy off and let my wife & her friend go they were drunker than us.
I got Minor consumption had to do community service to pay off the $80.00 ticket the judge wouldnt let my mom pay the bill. and i had to do the time at a relegious soup kitchen, what a drag got to see people down on there luck plus got to hear about how bad it was to drink from the religious people there.
Good Times

Excessive Force
09-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Tooo many to list but heres one...Pulled up next to a cop at a red light and proceeding to lightem up as I sat their staring into his eyes! now thats stupit! Ticket was, exhibition of speed, in a 1970 Dodge Challenger

OutCole'd
09-16-2004, 02:04 PM
Tooo many to list but heres one...Pulled up next to a cop at a red light and proceeding to lightem up as I sat their staring into his eyes! now thats stupit! Ticket was, exhibition of speed, in a 1970 Dodge Challenger
Yes, that was stupid, but I would have loved to see it.

Excessive Force
09-16-2004, 02:06 PM
and stupidER was doin it again once he was done righting me up! DOH Eventually lost my license... :eat:

fourspeednup
09-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Cruising the 33 freeway coming back from Lake Casitas to Ventura....everyone knows it's 55 while towing, set the cruise control at 63. Got popped for--you guessed it--63 mph :boxingguy bastard
Expensive little focker too :rolleyes:

ROZ
09-16-2004, 03:02 PM
I was 20 and got called out by a guy who had a 2110 in his bug. I dropped my friends at the club and proceeded to kick his ass with my little 1835 ;) from light to light on Valley Parkway in Escondido. He wanted one last run and I abliged. We both got speed contest/wreckless tickets doing 93mph in a 35mph.
I got lucky. I went to go to court and they had no record of it, at all! I spoke with the guy I raced and he lost his license fo a year because of the infraction...

RiverOtter
09-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Passing in the turn lane. Same cop, same stretch of road, same car, same friggin week :notam:

PlyaPlya22
09-16-2004, 03:10 PM
Going down the 57N doing 110 in the carpool lane at 1 in the afternoon. By the time I stopped there were 2 Chipi and 1 of the CHP truck and 2 unmarked cars :D Can you believe I didn't go to jail.

Mandelon
09-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Spring break, Palm Springs, early 80's. Left my car running in the middle of the street. My friends and I got out to squirt the girls behind us in the traffic. It was bumper to bumper cruising down the strip. I jump on the hood of her convertible Mustang and squirt em.....my buds are on the sides. The cops were laughing so hard.......the girls enjoyed it. :cool: But it cost me $135. :frown:

n8dawg
09-10-2005, 01:25 PM
I found this old thread and I just had to ad something to it.
Back in 2000 I had a 1968 camaro that was pretty tricked out. I mean I could pin the speedo past 160mph! Oh yeah and it felt smooth! I built up a 383 stroker roller motor probably pushing around 475-500hp. At the time my friend moved down to Palm Springs and so every weekend i would drive from Santa Barbara to Palms then we'd head out to the river.
I remember late at night coming off the 210 hwy to the 10 and getting all the way over into the fast lane. Well there was this jet black brand new, no plates on her Corvette right in front of me. He started to pull about a car length on me before I downshifted to 2nd. I pulled up next to him in the other lane going about 100 + and just dipping into the throttle a little bit more and pulling car lengths on this new Vette. I looked down at the speedo it was about 140 when I let off. Fun was over... i changed lanes and Vette flew past me, then I noticed another car was coming up quick! F---in cop car! The cop passed me and went after the Vette. I thought sweet I lucked out on this one. Then I saw the cop car start to do the zig zag thing on all the lanes. He got on the speaker told me to pull over as well. I had nowhere to run. That cop delt with the vette first and then came back to me, he said that I was pulling on him at 120mph. He did not arrest me, just wrote me a ticket for reckless driving... that ended up costing me well over a grand.
But I smoked that new Vette ;)

bunny 166
09-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Fun thread....
I'm sure I am the only one who got a ticket for tailgating a cop... :notam:
Off to traffic school I went.... :rolleyes:

JB in so cal
09-10-2005, 01:49 PM
in high school on Senior Prank night. My girlfriend got pulled over and was given a ticket (almost arrested) for having a paper bag taped over her license. They had just got done spreading about 1000 lbs of sand all over our high school's quad floor - she didn't want to get caught :hammerhea