PDA

View Full Version : Sucked up an insert for shoes..need a grate

Wet Dream
07-04-2002, 05:14 PM
I have to say the one thing that REALLY pisses me off is all the garbage that people let blow off the tables or out of boats and ends up floating on the water and looks like shit!!!
Anyway, I sucked up the cushion. I hate pulling off the hand hole cover, especially twice in 2 days, but I have a finger missing off of my grate and allows a few things in there. Does anyone have a speed grate for a Berk JC they have laying around that they want to sell??

HammerDown
07-04-2002, 05:31 PM
Hey Bill...I have one but sometimes use it. However Henry M. (may) have one he could sell ya. I'll give him a call.

fat rat
07-04-2002, 06:36 PM
Wet Dream you scared the crap out of me for a second, when you said I lost a finger.......hows the pump?

Wet Dream
07-04-2002, 07:19 PM
Thanks Hammer.
The pump is fine. Luckily it happened as I was slowing down. When I went to get on it I could feel a whole lot of shakin' going on.

WETDAWG
07-05-2002, 02:12 PM
I might have a regular grate laying around. Would you be interested in it if I can find it?

Wet Dream
07-05-2002, 03:27 PM
WETDAWG, actually I just got off the phone with Hammer and he has one lined up for me. Thanks for the help guys.