PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Roy & Siegfried interviews last night?

MagicMtnDan
09-16-2004, 03:52 PM
I feel sorry for the guy but (a) he's a zillionaire who got rich (b) playing with TIGERS! Tigers aren't pets! They're huge wild animals that can Captain Crunch your skull in the blink of an eye (which apparently is what happened to Roy).
If you play with fire and get burned who do you blame? (Not that he was blaming anyone). The guy's physically a mess now but he's trying to recover.
It was funny hearing Siegfried talking to Maria Shriver (Schwarzenegger) - it sounded like Ahnold vas talkeen to her :D
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040907/040907_roy_vmed_4p.vmedium.jpg

ahhell
09-16-2004, 04:09 PM
wanted to watch, but forgot it was on....maybe a rerun

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:11 PM
yea it was really touching, and amazing hes come so far!!! :)

Ziggy
09-16-2004, 04:14 PM
It was funny hearing Siegfried talking to Maria Shriver (Schwarzenegger) - it sounded like Ahnold vas talkeen to her :D
Vat do yu mean Dan?, Con yu not tell zee differanc betveen za Jerman occent and zee Ostrion occent?
Wanted to see it but was pre-empted by the wife. Amazing that he has come so far though. :clover:

RiverOtter
09-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Actually I couldn't stand the guys until I watched that special. Pretty dang impressive. Not to mention Roy is (most likely) paying for his own recovery. I'm sure it Millions and Millions of $'s.

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:26 PM
does he get workmans comp????!!! :p

RiverOtter
09-16-2004, 04:33 PM
does he get workmans comp????!!! :p
Well.. that depends. If they are a corp and elected to be excluded then no. I they elected to be included as officers of the corp then yes. Although, the benefits would be a drop in the bucket compared to Roy's earnings.

BarryMac
09-16-2004, 04:36 PM
yea it was really touching, and amazing hes come so far!!! :)
I would agree, a touching story and your right he has made an incredible recovery so far. I use to think they were just a couple of pole smokers, I have a new found respect for both of them...
gjb

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:37 PM
I would agree, a touching story and your right he has made an incredible recovery so far. I use to think they were just a couple of pole smokers, I have a new found respect for both of them...
gjb
Damn Gina!!! where have you been???? :confused: Are ya in on OCt9th??? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Gerard
09-16-2004, 05:54 PM
gjb
I completely agree. Roy impresssed me with his desire to regain his life back.