PDA

View Full Version : Found a rep sniper!!!!

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 12:10 PM
Well, I just figured it at least one rep sniper. I don't care if you don't like what I have to say, but have the sack to sign your name.
If you got an anonymous rep hit around noon today, let me know. I have a little formula for you to see if I have your sniper.
Someone was busy handing out some rep today it looks like. And back around 3:00 on the 15th. If you got a little sniper action around either of those times, I have the member list saved as a screenshot and I figured out a way to backwards engineer who it was via the number of rep points you lost.

Infomaniac
09-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Was not me.
I cannot give you any more good or bad until I spread some more around.

elmer
09-17-2004, 12:14 PM
I dun thnk any REAL folks cares bout no frekin rep points?
is these gonna get ya somethin?
do it make yer life bester?
i canint eat em?
what good is they fer?
maybe sumun can splain em ta me......
i dun give a rats azz bout em
i thins they is fer stupid folks...........
en thats all em gonna says bout it
:lightsabe

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Was not me.
I know who it was. I am trying to figure out who else got gypped by this no spine douchebag.
But thanks Info... I am in the same boat you are. You are on my constant rotation so to speak...
;)

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 12:17 PM
go get 'em :cool:

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 12:18 PM
I know who it was. I am trying to figure out who else got gypped by this no spine douchebag.
But thanks Info... I am in the same boat you are. You are on my constant rotation so to speak...
;)
let's get a rope :devil:

Mandelon
09-17-2004, 12:19 PM
I got hit, someone says I am a show off. :idea: Unsigned of course..... :mad: Wuss.
Points are lame anyway but have the cajones to sign it.
Here is when it was.........09-16-2004 04:21 PM

miller19j
09-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Wes,
You just can’t give the special ops up can you. Out hunting rep snipers now!

redi4fun
09-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Elmer, do you have some kind of speech impediment?
Froggy, you are one crazy mo fo, :D I would think 5x before ever crossing you. :mix:

PlyaPlya22
I got hit, someone says I am a show off. :idea: Unsigned of course..... :mad: Wuss.
Points are lame anyway but have the cajones to sign it.
Here is when it was.........09-16-2004 04:21 PM
Mandelon<=======you have to share your toys if your gonna play in the sandbox

1978 Rogers
Forgive me for asking. What are Rep Points for? Are they just rating peoples comments or a "pat on the back"?

topless
09-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Elmer is missing a finger on each hand. Thats why he types that way.
http://www.geocities.com/jackchick_2000/fudd.gif

miller19j
09-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Forgive me for asking. What are Rep Points for? Are they just rating peoples comments or a "pat on the back"?It appears to be a popularity contest to me.
I don’t really care about the points myself.

elmer
09-17-2004, 12:28 PM
Elmer is missing a finger on each hand. Thats why he types that way.
http://www.geocities.com/jackchick_2000/fudd.gif
Hey nw eyes gots all da finners an toes I were borned wit.......
dis da way we talks down here in da woods...
I likes topless gurls,,, kin ya proves it?

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 12:29 PM
Elmer, do you have some kind of speech impediment?
Froggy, you are one crazy mo fo, :D
Not really. For the most part I am harmless.
Unfortunately for this sniper, I am waiting on CoreCell for the first boat and am both bored and in bad temper, so I have diverted part of my energy to researching this type of bulletin board on the internet and figureing out how everyone goes about deciphering both IP address and rep point probability.
Depending on who is logged on, and how much you lost, there is only a certain number of people who can damage your rep with a certain number of points. If MrsV was to hit you, you would be knocked into another dimension because of her post count, time here and rep points. Others, like the one I have figured out hit you and you only lose a couple. In my case, both times 4 points.
The info is out there, you just need to know where to look. As has always been the case in my life, I am most dangerous to myself and others when I am bored :D
I am 100% certain on this one though. It is mathematically impossible for it to be anyone else.
So, anyone else get hit in those times?

Mandelon
09-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Mandelon<=======you have to share your toys if your gonna play in the sandbox
I will share my toy with you. I already donated my mannequin, what else do they want? :eek: :eek: :wink:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Froggystyle again.

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 12:32 PM
Forgive me for asking. What are Rep Points for? Are they just rating peoples comments or a "pat on the back"?
Pretty much. I could care less about the points, it is that I can't imagine dropping someone a negative and not signing it. I just think it is childish and immature. A signed negative rep gives you something to discuss. An anonymous one is for cowards.
I am nearly over it at this point. I am now diverting my attention to world domination now that I have this mystery solved.

elmer
09-17-2004, 12:36 PM
so dem rep thingys IS sumtin ya kin count on ta be der fer ya?
i still dun knew whats thems is fer?
dues they make ya an impotant persons?
sumones ta lookn up ta?
thinnin maybes i needin sum of em.......
will they makes me thing bigger??

topless
Froggy, what if the person was logged on as invisible. Then you would never know who it was.

Wally_Gator
Wasn't me Froggy...
I have handed out bad reps twice and both times signed them to the douchbag that deserved them...
Not that it really matters. I used it as a method of notifying the poster that his comments were unwarranted...

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Froggy, what if the person was logged on as invisible. Then you would never know who it was.
True. But that wasn't the case here. ;)
IP's don't lie in any case.

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 12:40 PM
Wasn't me Froggy...
I have handed out bad reps twice and both times signed them to the douchbag that deserved them...
Not that it really matters. I used it as a method of notifying the poster that his comments were unwarranted...
No drama's Wally. It couldn't have been you with only 300 posts. Like I said, the info is out there....

PlyaPlya22
09-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Hey nw eyes gots all da finners an toes I were borned wit.......
dis da way we talks down here in da woods...
I likes topless gurls,,, kin ya proves it?
is dat da backwoods :)

elmer
09-17-2004, 12:41 PM
kin sumon out der give me sum reps?
huh
sumon
anyone?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It werent me
i is ascareded to do dat to da froogers :confused:
were aint me were it?
now i is ascarde.........
sumen might takes em from me i aint gots manys.....
yeap it shorenuff is dem back woods........

OutCole'd
09-17-2004, 12:43 PM
No hit here.
I am loking forward to seeing who it is.

topless
kin sumon out der give me sum reps?
huh
sumon
anyone?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I already did....................

1stepcloser
:frown: Sorry Mandy.....
I tried, but this comes up...."You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."
I'm feelin' generous today.

Froggystyle
Hey everyone, thanks for the reps, but let's spread them around a little. I appreciate you guys making up for the one sniper... that was long since repaired, and I am going to need to write them down to get everyone back eventually! (Don't worry, I will...)
Like I said, this isn't so much about rep as it is someone who is just being mean without signing it. And, like I said... I am bored today.
Thanks again everyone. This just in... we are pulling the test part on Tuesday, so I get to go back to work finally!

PlyaPlya22
09-17-2004, 12:47 PM
I will share my toy with you. I already donated my mannequin, what else do they want? :eek: :eek: :wink:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Froggystyle again.
Are you heading out to the Almost Damn Run II or OP6?

MsDrmr
09-17-2004, 12:58 PM
OKAY OKAY I DID IT, I GAVE YOU THE BAD REPORT, I CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT YOU.......AND THEN YOU...........THEN AFTER THAT YOU...WELL YOU KNOW.
(just kidding, I have not idea and if you check your points I gave ya some)

elmer
09-17-2004, 01:05 PM
HOLY caboodels
i is gots 20 o dem der rep thingys.!!!
yaaaaa doggies
maybay i kins get me a cup o joe now??? :coffeycup hot damm maam

Jbb
09-17-2004, 01:08 PM
I was wondering if one day ***boat was gonna all of a sudden post all the rep points and who provided them.....that would hav been an interesting post ...lol.. :p

That Guy
09-17-2004, 01:11 PM
I'd like some of those positive points....I think if I get 12 more then I get rid of my current title of "you've got no balls and your cooler is empty....or something like that.... :devil: :p :devil:

Lightning
09-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for the reps, but let's spread them around a little. I appreciate you guys making up for the one sniper... that was long since repaired, and I am going to need to write them down to get everyone back eventually! (Don't worry, I will...)
Like I said, this isn't so much about rep as it is someone who is just being mean without signing it. And, like I said... I am bored today.
Thanks again everyone. This just in... we are pulling the test part on Tuesday, so I get to go back to work finally!
If anyone if feeling bored and wants to send some points my way, I'll take 'em. I don't really care about points, I just don't like it when someone votes a negative and then does not sign it.

Kilrtoy
09-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Ok Froggy, You have peaked my interest in this, Please share the name...... :messedup:

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Ok Froggy, You have peaked my interest in this, Please share the name...... :messedup:
Check your PM's...
Did you take a hit right then?

harleypauls
09-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Pass the popcorn and chips please, this might get interesting!!
Signed,
No douchebag here,
Paul

Kilrtoy
09-17-2004, 01:22 PM
I dont know, I dont pay attention to it that much and its not often that i look at what people say on those comment things either....
I guess I should start checking

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 01:23 PM
I dont know, I dont pay attention to it that much and its not often that i look at what people say on those comment things either....
Naw... it really isn't worth it. I am just bored.

Keithb87
09-17-2004, 01:24 PM
I would not pay attention if I had your distractions around all the time either.. :)

Misogynist
09-17-2004, 01:28 PM
I've gotten hit twice... if someone objects to what I have to say... they are welcome to say it in the forum... I'm a big boy... I've been married... I can take critisism......... :cool:

PlyaPlya22
09-17-2004, 01:34 PM
Check your PM's...
Did you take a hit right then?
Ya Froggy I want the ****tards name also.

topless
09-17-2004, 01:35 PM
I've been hit about 3 or maybe 4 times. They never sign them and they were to posts that weren't bad either. :skull:

Excessive Force
09-17-2004, 01:41 PM
I could use some luv up in hea!

BarryMac
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Give the names froggy, I got hit a week or so ago with some bad rep. of course they didn't sign it but I think I now who did it. I think the points are a popularity contest, I only give them out to the people on the boards who I would like to boat with and I never give negative...
gjb

MudPumper
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Froggy, how bout you just "OUT" the F ucker so we all know who it is.

topless
09-17-2004, 01:57 PM
There are 4 members that have a red square. I guess no one likes their posts. :messedup:

BarryMac
09-17-2004, 02:00 PM
There are 4 members that have a red square. I guess no one likes their posts. :messedup:
Where do you see this???
gjb

topless
09-17-2004, 02:01 PM
If you go to Member list, then click on reputation and go to the last page it will be there.

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Give the names froggy, I got hit a week or so ago with some bad rep. of course they didn't sign it but I think I now who did it. I think the points are a popularity contest, I only give them out to the people on the boards who I would like to boat with and I never give negative...
gjb
It doesn't work like that.
I don't know everyone doing it, I know the one that got me. If I got hit on that thread and lost 4 points, and know who it was, and other people got hit within a couple of minutes on the same thread and lost 4 points each, AND there was only one person on at the time that could deliver exactly a 4 point blow...
Purely circumstantial. I just want to know if anyone else was getting hit at the same time so I could further the theory.
Plus, like I said... IP's don't lie... ;)

hot_diggity_dog
09-17-2004, 02:08 PM
I was wondering if one day ***boat was gonna all of a sudden post all the rep points and who provided them.....that would hav been an interesting post ...lol.. :p
No Shit :idea: I hear them running now!!!! :supp: :D :D
HDD :cool:

framer1
09-17-2004, 02:10 PM
Does anybody actually take time to read elmer's posts or it is only me who scrolls by them :confused:

racecar.hotshoe
09-17-2004, 02:10 PM
I got two red dots in the last week. :confused:

hot_diggity_dog
09-17-2004, 02:12 PM
It doesn't work like that.
I don't know everyone doing it, I know the one that got me. If I got hit on that thread and lost 4 points, and know who it was, and other people got hit within a couple of minutes on the same thread and lost 4 points each, AND there was only one person on at the time that could deliver exactly a 4 point blow...
Purely circumstantial. I just want to know if anyone else was getting hit at the same time so I could further the theory.
Plus, like I said... IP's don't lie... ;)
Wes I checked and no hit for me! :D

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Wes I checked and no hit for me! :D
Yeah, but who is going to hit you???? :D
It would have to be someone who hates eye-candy.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Does anybody actually take time to read elmer's posts or it is only me who scrolls by them :confused:
well I had a full conversation with him last night.. It was pretty funny.. LOL!! :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:18 PM
well I hit froggy with some.. But HDD I can't give it to you again.. Bad boy.. :wink:

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 02:22 PM
well I hit froggy with some.. But HDD I can't give it to you again.. Bad boy.. :wink:
Eh thank yew....
I am now amassing a list I will never make it through at this pace... :D Thanks though...

Kachina26
09-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Scroll past. Takes too long to decipher.

MagicMtnDan
09-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Who can bother to read something that looks and reads like the byproduct of inbreeding (not elmer but his posts)! Enough of the Deliverance typing.
Do you think elmer puts these in when he's typing?
http://www.morbid.demon.co.uk/deliverance-teeth.jpg

Kachina26
09-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Who can bother to read something that looks and reads like the byproduct of inbreeding (not elmer but his posts)! Enough of the Deliverance typing.
roflmao
:rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Hey lay off elmer.. he's my buddy.. :hammerhea :wink:

topless
09-17-2004, 02:38 PM
I feel like I'm in first grade reading his posts...........lol

HCS
09-17-2004, 02:39 PM
I was hit. It was pretty obvious though. I made a comment on one thread
that only had a couple responses. Then BAM!!!!
It was one of about 3 people. :lightsabe

Keithb87
09-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Hey lay off elmer.. he's my buddy.. :hammerhea :wink:
Sorry Teach, I had to hit him with a neg.. I got a headache reading his posts.. :frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:42 PM
I feel like I'm in first grade reading his posts...........lol
LMAO!! you have to kind of read between the lines.. LOL!! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Sorry Teach, I had to hit him with a neg.. I got a headache reading his posts.. :frown:
No problem grasshopper.. it's your choice.. I just had alot of fun with him.. :D

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 02:44 PM
I was hit. It was pretty obvious though. I made a comment on one thread
that only had a couple responses. Then BAM!!!!
It was one of about 3 people. :lightsabe
Not a good indicator. I didn't get hit by someone in the thread.
Did you get hit around that time?

PlyaPlya22
09-17-2004, 02:44 PM
LMAO!! you have to kind of read between the lines.. LOL!! :p
That word between just works for me! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:46 PM
LOL!! your on a roll today.. what are you drinkin.. or are you just happy on life. :D

Lightning
09-17-2004, 02:47 PM
Where's mine, I gave you some - don't you remember ;)

PlyaPlya22
09-17-2004, 02:49 PM
I was finally able to give it to Topless again. It's like being married, they try to keep you on a schedule :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Where's mine, I gave you some - don't you remember ;)
did you sign it.. I didn't see it.. :(

topless
09-17-2004, 02:52 PM
I was finally able to give it to Topless again. It's like being married, they try to keep you on a schedule :cool:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Plya, as soon as I recover from giving out too much, I'll give it to you again. :D :sqeyes: :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-17-2004, 02:53 PM
damn it.. I have to wait 24 hrs to give it you lightning/.. :cry: :cry:

HCS
09-17-2004, 02:57 PM
Not a good indicator. I didn't get hit by someone in the thread.
Did you get hit around that time?
It was the other day. It's the only red shot I have. So far. :rolleyes:
That isn't a very good indicator but the timing made it pretty obvious. :220v:

Racer277
09-17-2004, 03:07 PM
I scroll right past, I don't have time to read everything I want, let alone that!
R277

77charger
09-17-2004, 03:25 PM
how do you even checkfor rep points?
Oh btw it wasnt me either

topless
09-17-2004, 03:27 PM
how do you even checkfor rep points?
Oh btw it wasnt me either
If you go to your user cp, it is right there above the rep points you were given :crossx:

elmer
09-17-2004, 03:29 PM
k k k ifn ya duns likes me it aint no resun to be mean ta me.......
Iz kin tak a hint ...... not nice ta makes fun of a mans tephes, we aint got no tooth docs round here.....
I likes msflynv
but ciece yall seems like ya don likes me iz ill just freckin leave then
hope it makes yall feel gud ta belittle ter fellow man......member we was all created in the likes of one.......
tanks fer the warm welcome......hopes yall feels good bout yerself............ :cry: :cry:

topless
09-17-2004, 03:31 PM
k k k ifn ya duns likes me it aint no resun to be mean ta me.......
Iz kin tak a hint ...... not nice ta makes fun of a mans tephes, we aint got no tooth docs round here.....
I likes msflynv
but ciece yall seems like ya don likes me iz ill just freckin leave then
hope it makes yall feel gud ta belittle ter fellow man......member we was all created in the likes of one.......
tanks fer the warm welcome......hopes yall feels good bout yerself............ :cry: :cry:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! It is rather difficult to read though. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

elmer
09-17-2004, 03:33 PM
I can see iz is not liked round here
Type it right or go home... KiethB87
You can stop the lame spelling & typing now - it's a tired gimmick (MagicMtnDan)
n the uter 3 of ya tanks fer your wecum
nice ta see how yall treat sumun round here

topless
09-17-2004, 03:35 PM
So, what part of the woods are you from?

topless
09-17-2004, 03:35 PM
And by the way, how did you learn to use a computer or get a hold of one for that matter?

elmer
09-17-2004, 03:42 PM
mes son bringed it home fer me
n he hookded it up fer me
iz is from da deep woods

topless
09-17-2004, 03:45 PM
How did your son get sooooooooo smart? Did you teach him yourself?

elmer
09-17-2004, 03:46 PM
hes is a marine
i showded him how td shoots a gun n hes realll guddd..

wsuwrhr
09-17-2004, 03:46 PM
I got hit with a negative point from the post on the"Wife for sale "thread I replied to. Seems that someone can't take a joke.
Signed the comment with "what a dick"
Talk about an internet wuss.
If you dont like something I said, sack up, or tit up(most likely in this case) and at least sign your name, noone is going to hurt you.
Brian

topless
09-17-2004, 03:48 PM
hes is a marine
i showded him how td shoots a gun n hes realll guddd..
That was very Christian of you. I'm sure all the rabbits in the woods are happy too.

elmer
09-17-2004, 03:50 PM
That was very Christian of you. I'm sure all the rabbits in the woods are happy too.
u n me shuld go fer a drink some time.......

topless
09-17-2004, 03:51 PM
You would need to see a dentist first.

elmer
09-17-2004, 04:01 PM
why?
the tephes just get n the way o my tooung

elmer
09-17-2004, 04:03 PM
iz is gone ferm 20 reps ta only 11 u peps aint very nice.................
yall given me the red thangs is a bunch o sock kukers

topless
09-17-2004, 04:03 PM
Well then get the removable kind if you're worried.

Her454
09-17-2004, 04:08 PM
ROTFLMFAO ON THIS SH*T...............................bye everybody have a great weekend.........
Topless, shouldnt you be saying 3 Hail Mary's in advance and heading for the river?
:D

Kim Hanson
09-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Well then get the removable kind if you're worried.
Having trouble Topless :D
Froggy wasn't me, I sign all mine...But, I still haven't given out any red ones!...........( . )( . )........ ;)

elmer
09-17-2004, 04:10 PM
k than u n me cun drink it up?
iZ will gets da plyers n pull em out tanight
thay shuld heal in a few days
oh i got s ta get som jack to killz da pain first
brb

HCS
09-17-2004, 04:12 PM
I got hit with a negative point from the post on the"Wife for sale "thread I replied to. Seems that someone can't take a joke.
If you dont like something I said, sack up, or tit up(most likely in this case) and at least sign your name, noone is going to hurt you.
Brian
Same here. Made a joke about cats shitting on my lawn and got a negative.
Someone can't take a joke.

Kim Hanson
09-17-2004, 04:16 PM
Same here. Made a joke about cats shitting on my lawn and got a negative.
Someone can't take a joke.
The ones that can't , should go fock themselfs on there ski pole.........( . )( . )........This is a forum, lots of opinions and I read and live on. I don't give red's for it, comes back on you fast! I would love to know who gave me one also, here I thought I was this fun loving, easy guy :p

topless
09-17-2004, 07:31 PM
Brian
It was me you dick. I don't think you should go online and talk about her having "junk in the trunk" to everyone here. Of course I gave you a neg for that comment. I like your wifey.......I wish I could say that about you but you have proven time and time again what you are really made of and I don't respect you anymore. Give me neg rep points if you want but I don't think I'll change my mind.
Now tell Mopar to stop winking at me. It freaks me out.
Love Topless

HCS
09-18-2004, 07:45 AM
It was me you dick. I don't think you should go online and talk about her having "junk in the trunk" to everyone here. Of course I gave you a neg for that comment. I like your wifey.......I wish I could say that about you but you have proven time and time again what you are really made of and I don't respect you anymore. Give me neg rep points if you want but I don't think I'll change my mind.
Now tell Mopar to stop winking at me. It freaks me out.
Love Topless
Nice.....very nice. :D Nothing like being straight forward. :rolleyes:
Grain of salt.

Mandelon
09-18-2004, 08:23 AM
LOL you slay me........... :p

BarryMac
09-19-2004, 02:57 PM
gjb
got nailed for my reply to this topic, they didn't sign like usual...
gjb

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-19-2004, 03:49 PM
gjb
why would someone do that.. I can't give any out for 24 hrs but I owe you anyway.. I'll see if I can get ya later or in the a.m :wink:

JetBoatRich
09-19-2004, 05:49 PM
gjb
I just gave you a positive, with the few post I have it should boost it back up :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-19-2004, 05:54 PM
that'll rack them up for him for sure.. :wink:

BarryMac
09-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Thanks JBR and MFV, I appreciate your rep points, I honestly don't know who I have offended, I wish they would sign why I'm getting the (-) points and who they are so I can apologize or defend my point, once again thanks for being who you are, your both cool peeps...
gjb

CEO
09-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Well, I just figured it at least one rep sniper. I don't care if you don't like what I have to say, but have the sack to sign your name.
If you got an anonymous rep hit around noon today, let me know. I have a little formula for you to see if I have your sniper.
Someone was busy handing out some rep today it looks like. And back around 3:00 on the 15th. If you got a little sniper action around either of those times, I have the member list saved as a screenshot and I figured out a way to backwards engineer who it was via the number of rep points you lost.
OK, you got me :cool:

JetBoatRich
09-20-2004, 03:50 AM
I received a few :burningm: nothing over the last couple weeks :supp: the person must be out at the limit :mix:
Oh well, the couple that I have, never write anything :idea:

NashvilleBound
09-20-2004, 04:16 AM
I received a few :burningm: nothing over the last couple weeks :supp: the person must be out at the limit :mix:
Oh well, the couple that I have, never write anything :idea:
I tried to give some possitive to ya but it says I have to spread it around first...

Excessive Force
09-20-2004, 06:18 AM
Ill take some :mix: spread, spread, spread !!!! :lightsabe

NashvilleBound
09-20-2004, 06:23 AM
Ill take some :mix: spread, spread, spread !!!! :lightsabe
I hit ya...even tho I'm not a fan of Glocks:)

BoatFloating
09-20-2004, 06:25 AM
Someone again explain the the Red, Green and Gray boxes on the rep points section????

Excessive Force
09-20-2004, 06:26 AM
got ya back! Glock is ok, just had to have one when it got all hyped up a few yrs ago.. no safety no good

Excessive Force
09-20-2004, 06:27 AM
anybody else? give alil love, get a lil love! :idea: :rollside: :cool:

BarryMac
09-20-2004, 07:38 AM
anybody else? give alil love, get a lil love! :idea: :rollside: :cool:
I tried but I've gotta give a little love elsewhere before I can give to you again...
gjb

Keithb87
09-20-2004, 02:19 PM
All right,..... What's the formula for figuring out who it was? :confused:
"Funniest member??? 09-20-2004 03:04 PM "
At least sign it you LAME FOCKER !!!! :burningm: :burningm:

topless
09-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Wasn't me, you know I'd admit it. :rollside:

Keithb87
09-20-2004, 02:25 PM
It really dosen't bother me except for the fact that they are so LAME that they can't sign it.
A least put a comment and a sig.. or a hint..
What are you afraid that I might get in the car and drive to your house... (Which I most likely don't know where it is) ... and pull your plug and kick you in the JUNK????

Keithb87
09-20-2004, 02:31 PM
It's ok cuz I'm all trimmed out and gaining speed anyway.. :p

JetBoatRich
09-20-2004, 06:25 PM
It really dosen't bother me except for the fact that they are so LAME that they can't sign it.
A least put a comment and a sig.. or a hint..
What are you afraid that I might get in the car and drive to your house... (Which I most likely don't know where it is) ... and pull your plug and kick you in the JUNK????
I am maxed out :eek: or I would get you some to off-set the negative :cool:

TheLurker
09-20-2004, 07:20 PM
I vote for outing him / her just out of curiosity ????????
My.02, I don’t care about the rep points.
I have given out positive rep to 3 may be 4 people max.
I have never given out any negative rep. points. I'll just post my opinion on the thread.
I believe there is probably more than a few people who have given out negative rep points. so even though Froggy may have one nailed we can’t blame all of the negative stuff on that one person.
So who’s the one who nailed you Froggy???

NashvilleBound
09-21-2004, 04:18 AM
Gotcha both back...I need just a touch more to get over this hump I'm at....anyone??? Make sure you sign it so I can take care of you too! :idea:

JetBoatRich
09-21-2004, 04:55 AM
Gotcha both back...I need just a touch more to get over this hump I'm at....anyone??? Make sure you sign it so I can take care of you too! :idea:
How much more do you need? Check it now :cool:

BarryMac
09-21-2004, 05:33 AM
NB, I tried but I have given out too much in the last 24hrs, I will try again later...
gjb

NashvilleBound
09-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Thanks guys....I'll repay right now...... :cool:
Rich, it says I have given you too much for a lifetime but to wait and spread some around first....something like that :cool:

BarryMac
09-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Thanks guys....I'll repay right now...... :cool:
Rich, it says I have given you too much for a lifetime but to wait and spread some around first....something like that :cool:
My 24hrs must be up, I gotcha NB...
gjb

mirvin
09-21-2004, 09:59 AM
This thread is too long!! Did we ever find out who the sniper is???
mirvin :D