PDA

View Full Version : Laser Boats

syke-o
09-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Just wanted to share a positive story regarding Laser boats and the way they went out of their way to take care of a problem of mine by fixing an unrelated problem...... I had a problem with a fibergalss repair that went south a few eekends ago, and they fixed it and for no charge fixed a seat cushion that had blown out and got ripped to shreds at no charge.... way to go Laser!!! :D :D

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 02:41 PM
way to go Laser......

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-17-2004, 02:44 PM
that is good to hear!!! Even though ***boat Mag referred to it as "the Camry to the Essex Lexus" i think it is a damn good boat.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to share a positive story regarding Laser boats and the way they went out of their way to take care of a problem of mine by fixing an unrelated problem...... I had a problem with a fibergalss repair that went south a few eekends ago, and they fixed it and for no charge fixed a seat cushion that had blown out and got ripped to shreds at no charge.... way to go Laser!!! :D :D
what do you have? i have the 22' Laser.

FRENCHIE
09-17-2004, 02:48 PM
very well done!! :)

syke-o
09-17-2004, 02:52 PM
ya i have the 22'....... i actually really like the boat, but have the itch to go bigger (on motor too)... on big weekends it is a pretty rough ride, but other than that it is a turn-key boa :cool: t

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 02:58 PM
ya i have the 22'....... i actually really like the boat, but have the itch to go bigger (on motor too)... on big weekends it is a pretty rough ride, but other than that it is a turn-key boa :cool: t
we've all got the itch to go bigger.....

FRENCHIE
09-17-2004, 03:10 PM
we've all got the itch to go bigger.....
im just hoping my wife dont get sick of me and say the saem thing!!! :D

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 03:19 PM
ok thats a thread hi-jack but funny shit bro :D