PDA

View Full Version : To Shut Up Or Not to Shut Up

topless
05-12-2002, 07:05 PM
The question is, do you guys want me shut up or not. So many of you are telling me to, but every time I look at the forum there is a new topic related to ME. If you guys truly wanted me to quit I believe you would stop making topics regarding me and go on with other business, or is it that you all are so bored and I am your only true entertainment?
Let me know, for majority rules. If you want me gone, so be it. If not, let me know that too.

DickDanger
05-12-2002, 07:10 PM
I don't care if you post on here or not, I am just wanting to see some "topless" photos!!!! Where are they???? -DD out

timitunnel
05-12-2002, 07:13 PM
I'm with Dick! Tim

fat rat
05-12-2002, 07:15 PM
I personally don't know you......but I don't know why you want to go, maybe you're challenging someones "EGO"........hang out and "Don't worry be Happy".

HOSS
05-12-2002, 07:17 PM
Well I`m from New Orleans, and have one thing to say,,,,,Show your tits,,show your tits

wildbillg
05-12-2002, 07:18 PM
Might as well let this TOPLESS Thing just die out cuz no matter what you say or ask she is NEVER NEVER EVER goign to show a REAL photo of herself naked. ALL show and no go, can talk the talk but cant walk the walk.when it comes to real life.......well never mind. this is just my opinion and im intitled to it. (if she want to prove me wrong then post REAL naked pics of yourself)

DickDanger
05-12-2002, 07:22 PM
I would be more than happy to exchange nude pics of Monkey, for some nude photos of you....what'do'ya say??? I'll even thrown in a.....let's see what do I have here....how about a February, 1982 "Beaver Hunt" photo collage from Hustler? That sounds like a fair trade to me...-DD Out

topless
05-12-2002, 07:30 PM
Unlike some people who post nude pics of themselves and have no self respect, I happen to have some. Yes Some of you may have seen me topless at the river but no one will ever aya find a nude pic of me anywhere on the internet. You'll just have to wait till the race. (even then, who said Kiler is going to lose anyway?)

Hallett19
05-12-2002, 07:30 PM
In all honestly topless, you kind of just have a big mouth and too much to say with it. I know I have a big mouth too, but you challenge everyone that comes on here and make you and killer look like a couple of back woods un educated rednecks. If you just stop responding to all the posts and apologize for shooting your mouth off, like I did, you will have alot less people on your back. As it goes now, if you were to see anyone at the lake, I don't think any of them would want to hang with you........unless you show your boobs of course http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I have the same problem with my g/f talking too much, and when she gets in her little chatty/attitude moods I tell her to 'zip it' and kick back, and everyone seems to like her a whole lot more.

triple x tx
05-12-2002, 07:34 PM
i vote shut up!!!!!

topless
05-12-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Hallett19:
In all honestly topless, you kind of just have a big mouth and too much to say with it. I know I have a big mouth too, but you challenge everyone that comes on here and make you and killer look like a couple of back woods un educated rednecks. If you just stop responding to all the posts and apologize for shooting your mouth off, like I did, you will have alot less people on your back. As it goes now, if you were to see anyone at the lake, I don't think any of them would want to hang with you........unless you show your boobs of course http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I have the same problem with my g/f talking too much, and when she gets in her little chatty/attitude moods I tell her to 'zip it' and kick back, and everyone seems to like her a whole lot more. Hallett, You are a good sport. See ya at the river. Oh your g/f (girlfriend) is really pretty despite the shit I posted.... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

topless
05-12-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by triple x tx:
i vote shut up!!!!!
Just a question..did you have to ask your mom/girlfriend/wife/sister for her opinion first?

Hallett19
05-12-2002, 08:03 PM
[/QUOTE]
Just a question..did you have to ask your mom/girlfriend/wife/sister for her opinion first?[/B][/QUOTE]
see, this is why people don't like you, just let this whole thing cool off.

topless
05-12-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Hallett19:
Just a question..did you have to ask your mom/girlfriend/wife/sister for her opinion first?[/QUOTE]
see, this is why people don't like you, just let this whole thing cool off.
[/B][/QUOTE]Oh Hallett, I'm still laughing. No one even knows me or would if they saw me... Ok fine I'll be good! I'm going swimming with my kids anyway...who contrary to popular belief are NOT 20 (only 10 & 12) Hope to meet ya soon. Heard Killer is going to help you with your motor. He IS very good by the way. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

triple x tx
05-12-2002, 08:11 PM
moms dead,girlfriends out of town,not married,and i dont have any sisters.....so its my opinion.........you asked us if we wanted you to shut up,and i do....be careful,you may not like the answers to the questions you ask.....

topless
05-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by triple x tx:
moms dead,girlfriends out of town,not married,and i dont have any sisters.....so its my opinion.........you asked us if we wanted you to shut up,and i do....be careful,you may not like the answers to the questions you ask.....Thing is inbreeder, I don't really care what you think... You get so worked up over this that it makes this sooooo much better. Like I said earlier, LIGHTEN UP!!! THIS IS ONLY YOUR COMPUTER!!!

ratso
05-12-2002, 08:34 PM
Topless reminds me of about 4 of my former wives, they couldn't shut up if their life depended on it, they gotta get the last frigging word in every time, you know the kind, they make you want to put your fist through the wall because it's your ass if you put it through their face. Come to think of it, my CURRENT wife is like that! Oh my GOD! Please tell me they're not all Bitches!!! Please tell me MissHB isn't the only good one left!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!

DickDanger
05-12-2002, 08:34 PM
I am curious, since your profile says NOTHING about you, where do you live? Here in SoCal? Just wondering, cause I KNOW that I have seen those buttcheeks before!!! Only kidding ya. You are telling people to lighten up, as this is only their computer, but many people on here meet others via PC. They don't look upon this as "nameless faces" per se', but in actuality, real people. I really just think that this whole thing is f**king funny. Just my .02. -DD out

triple x tx
05-12-2002, 08:41 PM
dd this all started when i posted any okies out there....which i admit left the door open...but youre right..... i was just looking for people i hadnt met yet to hook up with and drink some cold ones

ratso
05-12-2002, 09:20 PM
triple x tx...you in Oklahoma or Texas, we hit a few lakes between Whitney, Waco, and Belton.

triple x tx
05-12-2002, 09:42 PM
i live in oklahoma

MissHBjet
05-12-2002, 09:47 PM
Now this is what this board is meant for. People seeking info, making new friends and so on. Now cant we get back to the basics of ***boat.net
Glad to see triple has found a fellow local boater.

triple x tx
05-12-2002, 09:50 PM
i agree 100% http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

topless
05-12-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by DickDanger:
I am curious, since your profile says NOTHING about you, where do you live? Here in SoCal? Just wondering, cause I KNOW that I have seen those buttcheeks before!!! Only kidding ya. You are telling people to lighten up, as this is only their computer, but many people on here meet others via PC. They don't look upon this as "nameless faces" per se', but in actuality, real people. I really just think that this whole thing is f**king funny. Just my .02. -DD out So ya think ya know the "cheeks" do ya? I'm with you. Instead of watching stupid sitcoms, I come here to laugh. See ya at the race......I'll buy ya a beer. OK I mean I'll make ya a margarita. Topless
[This message has been edited by topless (edited May 12, 2002).]

RiverDave2
05-14-2002, 09:50 AM
Like I said earlier, LIGHTEN UP!!! THIS IS ONLY YOUR COMPUTER!!!
Is it now.. So I guess we can just say whatever we want and no one will get mad? If that's true why is GMKiller gettin mad in the other thread at Athruz?
RD