PDA

View Full Version : NFL Ticket

Boozer
09-18-2004, 04:13 PM
Who has it? I bit the bullet and got DirecTV just for the Sunday ticket. Id have rather had dishnetwork but DirecTV has the NFL ticket and I'm going through Bronco withdrawls. They are coming to install next Sunday and I can't f*ckin wait!
Who else has it?

slink
09-18-2004, 04:20 PM
got it two years ago for the same purpose (Dolphins) It's great. Just make sure all your chores are done by Sunday, cuz you end up waisting the day away watching games. BTW, if you cant wait till next sunday, it's not that hard to hook up youself. Just need a second person to watch the screen so you can adjust the satellite to the right position. About an hour job.

Danhercules
09-18-2004, 04:29 PM
2nd year here. LOVE IT!! GO RAMS!!!!
Boozer, even if your drunk you can hook it up. Its EZ. PM me if you want some help.

Boozer
09-18-2004, 04:37 PM
I signed up at the fair. So I dont have a system in my posession right now. They are bringing it all out here next Sunday.

RiverKitty
09-18-2004, 06:52 PM
I want to order DirectTv for the same reasons! :D

chickenhead
09-18-2004, 09:22 PM
I heard a rumor that directv doestnt show the nationalizes stations on nfl sunday ticket witch are two games is that true or not? sorroy for the spelling one two many keytones in me.

Dawn Patrol
09-18-2004, 09:42 PM
Directv is the only way to go. NFL Ticket is awesome! This year you have to watch the local networks (CBS & Fox) for the game in your area, which sucks!

Roxysnow
09-18-2004, 09:54 PM
I heard a rumor that directv doestnt show the nationalizes stations on nfl sunday ticket witch are two games is that true or not? sorroy for the spelling one two many keytones in me.
True, if the games are nationally broadcast, for example ESPN Sunday nite game, NFL ticket doesn't have it but it on TV. Same with the Monday nite game. NFL season tickets kicks ass! I got it two years ago for the Buccs!

SandbarScot
09-19-2004, 12:34 AM
I just got Sunday Ticket and spent all day last Sunday watching games. Its addictive!

MagicMtnDan
09-19-2004, 05:26 AM
Had NFL Sunday Ticket for a few years - it's the best. I get to watch the Steelers and any other game I want plus of course I can TiVo any of them as well. That let's me re-watch the games any time.

Essex502
09-21-2004, 06:35 AM
NFL ticket all the way...had it for several years now...
The DirecTV HDTV channels kinda blow...you have to specifically ask for NBC HDTV which I found out over the weekend...CBS and NBC now being broadcast in L.A. along with a handfull of other channels llike Discovery, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, etc.
Would never go back to cable.

racecar.hotshoe
09-21-2004, 06:39 AM
And if you have two boxes and a tv with pip you can watch two games at once. :D

Desert Rat
09-21-2004, 06:54 AM
You can order NFL ticket when you have more than one receiver and trade a back room receiver with a friend and split the cost :D

Mrs Luvnlife
09-21-2004, 07:07 AM
We have Directv only for the NFL package, but this is the first year that they don't show whatever games are being locally televised, which is okay, you actually get to see the game either way, would just rather have it all through the directv deal.......a much better picture!! We love it!! Sundays are a done deal for the next 3 months :D......oh, and Monday nights too!! ;)

Danhercules
09-21-2004, 07:28 AM
I am getting pissed at this whole deal. I have not needed it yet. The Rams have been on Fox both weeks. GRRRRR
I am just complaining, I am wathing other games too. I would not be without it!!