PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of here.....

Bryan Rose
09-18-2004, 07:15 PM
Well the time has come for my twice a year trip to Texas for work.... two weeks of Drinking , selling, and parties .... And I get paid for it , how cool is that? Kind of like a big camping trip and make money doing it. god I love the wholesale Biz.
So , with that said I'm off in the morning and will not be back on the boards until Oct 4. I know hold back the tears and solice , I know you all will miss me but I will be back, :rolleyes: LOL.
Bryan

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-18-2004, 07:17 PM
have a fun and safe trip.. :D

Kim Hanson
09-18-2004, 07:49 PM
have a fun and safe trip.. :D You know him? I don't even recall the name :eek: .......( . )( . )......bad with names I guess :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-18-2004, 07:50 PM
You know him? I don't even recall the name :eek: .......( . )( . )......bad with names I guess :wink:
I have posted with him a few times.. and I think I may be on here more then quite a few peeps.. :rollside: :smile:

Debbolas
09-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Don't forget the "Texas" wave..............driving down the highway, the top hand on the steering wheel, flash a couple fingers and keep driving = The Texas Wave...............very friendly folk in Texas! :clover:

Bryan Rose
09-19-2004, 04:00 AM
Born in Texas ... Very familiar with it ....
And yes I am here Quite a bit..... just keep a low profile. Time to get in the truck and Hook up my 48 foot Gooseneck Trailer and hual ass to Texas........
For those wondering, I own a Large wholesale Eastern European Antiques company in the southeast with service and clients as far north as Maine and as far west as L.A.
HAve a great Day .....time to go make the dough......
BRyan :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea