PDA

View Full Version : motor gone bad

MUDXPRT
09-19-2004, 09:08 AM
A while back I posted I blew my HP500 well I had a new one built, we took it out to mead labor day wkd. 2.5 hrs on motor and it burned 4 pistons. The motor builder said it was probably ignition and he would help me out on the deal. Well after my dismay he said he would box up all my stuff and refund all my money so no hard feelings (At least he was a stand up guy ond gave me all my money back). Well now it is down at Paul Phaff's going to be done next week, so I'm going out to havasu Oct. 2-9 wish me luck!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-19-2004, 09:12 AM
good luck. Hope all is well.. :)

Scream
09-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Gettin a lot of mileage out of this post...lol
Good luck, we'll all keep our fingers crossed.
Scream

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-19-2004, 07:36 PM
"Pfaff"
:D
$MILE when you $ay it......
Gordie is the MAN!
:cool:
CJG

JetBoatRich
09-20-2004, 03:58 AM
A while back I posted I blew my HP500 well I had a new one built, we took it out to mead labor day wkd. 2.5 hrs on motor and it burned 4 pistons. The motor builder said it was probably ignition and he would help me out on the deal. Well after my dismay he said he would box up all my stuff and refund all my money so no hard feelings (At least he was a stand up guy ond gave me all my money back). Well now it is down at Paul Phaff's going to be done next week, so I'm going out to havasu Oct. 2-9 wish me luck!
sounds like the builder is a good person, good luck with the next engine :D