PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 10:57 AM
I just spent $528.00 on a purse for the wife and this is normal.
This is her only vice, so I give in to her.
She saw this purse, she just had to have and well I got it for her. Now i know some people spend alot more, but I feel crazy for doing this.... :idea:

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 11:07 AM
She saw this purse, she just had to have and well I got it for her. Now i know some people spend alot more, but I feel crazy for doing this.... :idea:
thats a new prop!!!! :jawdrop: :D

Slib77
09-19-2004, 11:07 AM
Wow. I guess women need to bling somehow.

Restless22
09-19-2004, 11:12 AM
Your not crazy.
Think about the opposite situation....you see a $90k boat you "just have to have".....think she feels crazy???? :hammerhea :wink:

Restless22
09-19-2004, 11:12 AM
oppps, that wasnt supposed to be under the Mr. name!
Mrs.Restless22

77charger
09-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Yes :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-19-2004, 11:23 AM
wow.. Kilrtoy.. that is alot of money for a purse.. but she is worth every penny.. I do not carry a purse so I don't know how much they run.. I'd rather have a full tank on the boat .. :smile:

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 11:25 AM
wow.. Kilrtoy.. that is alot of money for a purse.. but she is worth every penny.. I do not carry a purse so I don't know how much they run.. I'd rather have a full tank on the boat .. :smile:
now thats my kinda gal!!! :rollside: I need you to talk to Mrs Frenchie... .i think there is still hope!!! :p :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-19-2004, 11:28 AM
now thats my kinda gal!!! :rollside: I need you to talk to Mrs Frenchie... .i think there is still hope!!! :p :D
I am not a material girl.. I never have been.. it's just not my thing.. I hate shopping.. the Mr does it all for me.. :smile: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Your not crazy.
Think about the opposite situation....you see a $90k boat you "just have to have".....think she feels crazy???? :hammerhea :wink:
Oh she already has her eye on an expensive AZZ speed boat and i wish it was only 90K, Im the one who is not quite up for it...
But she has me talked into that also....
Frenchie that is only buying MAYBE 2 blades on the prop.....

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 11:29 AM
I am not a material girl.. I never have been.. it's just not my thing.. I hate shopping.. the Mr does it all for me.. :smile: :rollside:
I also do all her shopping at least BRA's and Thongs, bathing suits and sexy clothes...

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-19-2004, 11:31 AM
I also do all her shopping at least BRA's and Thongs, bathing suits and sexy clothes...
I just hate clothes shopping.. it is boring and I can never find anything I like.. :smile:

Roxysnow
09-19-2004, 11:47 AM
That's not crazy. That's an expensive puruse but sometimes it's worth it! Especially when she's not expecting it! I have done a many times!

PlyaPlya22
09-19-2004, 12:32 PM
At least you know your balls are in something nice :jawdrop: :D

ahhell
09-19-2004, 12:48 PM
its all good, cuz the next time you need a toy ............
the wifey just got me a new hood for my Camaro>>>about 400.00...then she gets her stuff...then i get some more stuff...it just goes on and on
her toys VS. your toys

Dave C
09-19-2004, 12:49 PM
sooooo........ can I read-too-much into this statement??? or not? :sqeyes: :D ;)
you know a read-between-the-lines-type-thing. ;)
Your not crazy.

Misogynist
09-19-2004, 12:52 PM
It's all downhill from here buddy......... :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-19-2004, 12:58 PM
NUCKING FUTZ! For a GD purse!?!?!?!? :messedup:

dmontzsta
09-19-2004, 12:59 PM
I guess thats the price you pay to have a wife like MrsKilr. :smile:

Dave C
09-19-2004, 01:00 PM
wow thats some fun bags for some fun bags..... :2purples:

Bre
09-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Holy shit that's a lot. My last purse cost $12 at Target.... I guess if you got it spend it right :mix:

Mandelon
09-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Ya get what ya pay for.......and we know what Kilr's paying for....... :D I'm thinkin she's worth it...... :D

Debbolas
09-19-2004, 01:19 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566Matt_I_and_our_new_baby-med.jpg
Here is my purse, I LOVE it!! ($20 at Pac Sun) It matches my boat (and some pasties Bre made for me) :cool: I was tempted to go to a larger size, but it was $50 and that seemed like a lot of money. My good friend Rhonda has a fancy expensive purse. She seems to like it a lot, too much $$ for me! :rollside: But if it makes her happy and you all can afford it, go for it!

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 01:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566Matt_I_and_our_new_baby-med.jpg
Here is my purse, I LOVE it!! ($20 at Pac Sun) It matches my boat (and some pasties Bre made for me) :cool: I was tempted to go to a larger size, but it was $50 and that seemed like a lot of money. My good friend Rhonda has a fancy expensive purse. She seems to like it a lot, too much $$ for me! :rollside: But if it makes her happy and you all can afford it, go for it!
Deb i would like to point out that of all the pics i ve seen of you...you look very nice in this pic!!! actually your hubbie does too!!!...Leon ;)

Debbolas
09-19-2004, 01:30 PM
Deb i would like to point out that of all the pics i ve seen of you...you look very nice in this pic!!! actually your hubbie does too!!!...Leon ;)
Thanks, :wink:
( I think Scream is very cute) :wink:
But I feel fat today, I may have to wear a cover up next weekend :cry:
I can't give ya anymore rep points right now, It says I have given you too much, how does it know, and how much is too much?!?!
:)

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 01:31 PM
I can't give ya anymore rep points right now, It says I have given you too much, how does it know, and how much is too much?!?!
oh pa-leyze!!! :rolleyes: :p

BarryMac
09-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Wholly shit, my wife has probably ten purses and all together they don't add up to what you paid for one...
gjb

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 02:09 PM
YESTERDAY
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1310026.JPG
TODAY
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1310027.JPG

Tom Brown
09-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Kilr, anything you can do to help your wife feel good about herself is energy well spent. :cool:

WetWillie
09-19-2004, 02:41 PM
You stepping up or what? :cool:
Oh she already has her eye on an expensive AZZ speed boat and i wish it was only 90K, Im the one who is not quite up for it...
But she has me talked into that also....
Frenchie that is only buying MAYBE 2 blades on the prop.....

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Oh Yeah

Ivan Dan
09-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Oh Yeah
Come on....spill it....what are you guys getting? DCB?

SoCalOffshore
09-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Someone may steal that purse in Chattsworth. :D

Mandelon
09-19-2004, 03:59 PM
What, you didn't get her the matching checkbook cover? Cheapskate. :hammerhea

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Seems like a big waste of money to me.

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 05:35 PM
What, you didn't get her the matching checkbook cover? Cheapskate. :hammerhea
They didnt have it......
big waste of MONEY, that would depend on your point of view.....

Mrs.Racer277
09-19-2004, 05:42 PM
It's a purse and wallet. And a coach not a bad price at all. Way to go. :D

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 05:45 PM
It's a purse and wallet. And a coach not a bad price at all. Way to go. :D
i got a coach money clip for b-day $70 bills...what a joke...and theres never any money in it!!! :p

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 05:48 PM
i got a coach money clip for b-day $70 bills...what a joke...and theres never any money in it!!! :p
AND SHOCKWAVE THANKS YOU FOR THAT..... :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
09-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Maybe you need a new clip??? If the money keeps falling out of it. :notam:

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 05:54 PM
AND SHOCKWAVE THANKS YOU FOR THAT..... :cool:
dont forget the gas stations!!! :D :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-19-2004, 05:55 PM
:D :D check the wifey for the money.. :shift:

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 06:01 PM
:D :D check the wifey for the money.. :shift:
Now there's a thought!!!!??? :confused: :D

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 06:08 PM
FULL BODY CAVITY SEARCH :eek:

Mandelon
09-19-2004, 06:08 PM
OOOOoooh!! TAke Pics !! :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
09-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Kilr the purse has one problem the strap is to short it covers things up. :D

cola
09-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Kilrtoy, try this. Check book ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3008&item=6708647841&rd=1

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 07:58 PM
See the problem with E-bay is that it is mostly a scam.
That is a 200 dollar wallet if it were Coach, but then again its not a coach.
ITS A GUESS, HUGE DIFFERENCE.
Also Louis Vuitton is a huge seller on E-bay, ITS ALL FAKE and dumb ass girls get scammed all the time.....

missboatnam1
09-19-2004, 07:59 PM
wow!! thats awsome.....id fall over if someone bought me a purse like that!!
id be thinkin that could be a few NICE outfits...id feel quilty....but then im a thrifty shopper, nothing unless its on sale!! :rollside:

kindsvatercurt
09-19-2004, 08:16 PM
i just got back from havasu, the wether was great little thonder storm but it wasn't till sat late night and gone by morning. water was still real warm and it wasn't very crwoded it was suprisingly smooth.

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 08:20 PM
This is why you dont buy ANYTHING from e-bay
this is a huge scam on there selling HANDBAGS and CLUTCH'S
this is a perfect example,
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111n1765.jpg

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
09-19-2004, 08:21 PM
For that much money it should come with a midget to do all the cooking ,cleaning at last but not least detail the boat

SHAKEN Not Stirred
09-19-2004, 08:27 PM
Well......
I think I/her may have spent some money.....
My wife has these purses, wallet's & stuff that have little "LV's" all over them......
What does that mean ??
??...."Low Value" I hope ????
CJG
:cool:

robt
09-19-2004, 08:46 PM
did you get insurance on the thing or you going to park in front of the factory when she drops it somewhere
rob

Misogynist
09-19-2004, 08:51 PM
I have a real aversion to anything "Guccio Gucci".... or " Loius Vuitton"... ever since hearing Johnny Cochrane repeat those two names over and over while he was grilling the limo driver that picked up OJ Simpson the night his wife and Ron Goldman were murdered... " So ... Mr. Park.... was the luggage you saw Louis Vuitton..... or Guccio Gucci?.... " Mr. Park... " I'm not sure... it was "designer luggage... with the two initials on it".... Johnny Cochrane... " but Mr. Park... was it Louis Vuitton?.... or Guccio Gucci"?... over and over and over... Let's try a different angle ... Johnny Cochran " But Mr. Park... can you identify whether or not it was Louis Vuitton or Guccio Gucci."..... grrrrr..... :hammerhea

bigkatboat
09-19-2004, 10:46 PM
Mr. Kilrtoy, I'm very sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. I am thankfull that you have chosen to 'warn' us of the problems with "on line purchases". I do think that you may have missed the point on this one, was Mrs. Kilrtoy happy with the items before you started tearing them apart? If Mrs. Kilrtoy was with you in the past, today and will be with you in the future, don't you think she is making her purchases with your (both of you) best interests in mind? In my (our) household WE have both worked to get to where WE are, and neither of us could have done it alone. My wife trusts that I make decisions/ purchases with our "best interests" in mind. I trust that she does the same. Sometimes things do not go as planed, and we end up with less than when we started. WE all make mistakes! If Mrs. K sees the problem with these products, then I (would feel better if) would hope that she would tell us of HER warning to beware of fake items on E- bay. I hope you are in a better place than I, my wife helped in every way she could, while I built and raced drag boats for more than 20 years, she never gave up. These next 20+ years are for HER (dragboats?) plans. I got into a "50/ 50" relationship. If I got t'a go to the art gallery I'll do it, 'cause she was always there when I needed her. (and I might learn something) You two are the same way, aren't you? I am sure that you two will learn from this 'questionable period' in your lives together, and go forward stronger than before. You knew the answer before you even asked! :idea:

cola
09-20-2004, 05:57 AM
This is why you dont buy ANYTHING from e-bay
this is a huge scam on there selling HANDBAGS and CLUTCH'S
this is a perfect example,
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111n1765.jpg
I was not trying to start anything , just posted what I though might be a ck. book to go with her nice real purse.
Sorry, Mike

NOTALENT
09-20-2004, 06:06 AM
Damn..kilr...spending all that on a COACH Purse!!! Nice...she must love it... looks like she does...but next time go down to La or the local swapmeet..and get a fakie..save some money..she wont know the difference :p

Misogynist
09-20-2004, 07:32 AM
Mr. Kilrtoy, I'm very sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. I am thankfull that you have chosen to 'warn' us of the problems with "on line purchases". I do think that you may have missed the point on this one, was Mrs. Kilrtoy happy with the items before you started tearing them apart? If Mrs. Kilrtoy was with you in the past, today and will be with you in the future, don't you think she is making her purchases with your (both of you) best interests in mind? In my (our) household WE have both worked to get to where WE are, and neither of us could have done it alone. My wife trusts that I make decisions/ purchases with our "best interests" in mind. I trust that she does the same. Sometimes things do not go as planed, and we end up with less than when we started. WE all make mistakes! If Mrs. K sees the problem with these products, then I (would feel better if) would hope that she would tell us of HER warning to beware of fake items on E- bay. I hope you are in a better place than I, my wife helped in every way she could, while I built and raced drag boats for more than 20 years, she never gave up. These next 20+ years are for HER (dragboats?) plans. I got into a "50/ 50" relationship. If I got t'a go to the art gallery I'll do it, 'cause she was always there when I needed her. (and I might learn something) You two are the same way, aren't you? I am sure that you two will learn from this 'questionable period' in your lives together, and go forward stronger than before. You knew the answer before you even asked! :idea:
Back away from the Television... stop watching Dr Phil.... go boating.... :boxed:

cdog
09-20-2004, 07:41 AM
My wife has about 5 Coach purses. Probably valued at around $1800 bucks. But she works and also sells some kind of jewlery at party's so it's all good. I have expensive toy's like my boat, so how can I complain?

Kilrtoy
09-20-2004, 08:55 AM
I think you missed the point here, I dont ever buy anything from the internet. AL GORE CREATED IT
Seriously, I was pointing out something that was for sale on the internet and why you should never buy it. I buy everything at the Coach store and the misses would throw me out of the house if I bought fake stuff, she would know.........

Mrs.HLB
09-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Good for you Kilrtoy. You think she deserves it go for it!! I, on the other hand go thru purses like crazy, so stick with Target etc. Styles change too often for me to spend lots of money. Plus, I can't afford it. My b-day is in Feb by the way. :D

Kilrtoy
09-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Good for you Kilrtoy. You think she deserves it go for it!! I, on the other hand go thru purses like crazy, so stick with Target etc. Styles change too often for me to spend lots of money. Plus, I can't afford it. My b-day is in Feb by the way. :D
You are sooooooooo right,
styles come and go quickly.
She wanted the J-lo collection fro L.V.. So I went to buy it for her. There was a 1 and 1/2 year waiting list and it was $1,700.00 just for the purse. The lady said I would not do it. By the time you get the purse it will already be almost two years behind..... She would have got the purse 3 months ago and yes it is way played out now and most people have the knock offs.....

bronco88
09-20-2004, 10:17 AM
When your wife looks like yours and will do stuff like this...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111OHH-med.JPG
She is worth it!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-20-2004, 10:23 AM
At least you know your balls are in something nice :jawdrop: :D
ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-20-2004, 10:30 AM
I was not trying to start anything , just posted what I though might be a ck. book to go with her nice real purse.
Sorry, Mike
COLA,
I apologize if you took it the wrong way, I was pointing something out, but we do appreciate the fact you were thinking of us.. :)

powerplay230
09-20-2004, 11:08 AM
Thought I was the only one with a crazy wife who bought purses like that.
Mine buys something called Dooney & Bourke (ok probably spelled that wrong) and has to buy the matching wallet, key chain, some foo foo pouch, etc.. Must have 10 of them and I think the cheapest one was $400 just for purse. But oh wait they come with a lifetime warranty- oh boy I feel better now. Maybe she buys them just because that is her initials... and no I'd never call her that DB'
Hey if it makes them happy, now if I could get her to buy fake purses and could afford fake boobs then... hmmmmm.
Rick

TheLurker
09-20-2004, 07:02 PM
Temporary thread HIJACK
:220v: I'm suprised this one got by without even one comment.
Frenchie, do we need to be concerned or are you secure in your
manhood? J/K

Kilrtoy
09-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Temporary thread HIJACK
:220v: I'm suprised this one got by without even one comment.
Frenchie, do we need to be concerned or are you secure in your
manhood? J/K
Didnt slip by , Just didnt wantto ruin a good thread

TheLurker
09-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Actually Kilr,
While I think your posts are quiet Tit-illating. You talking about buying a purse didn’t get good until here on page 2.
P.S. I just read a few days ago that the women in Great Britain spend an average of $1,000 on their purses so you still got a bargain..
YESTERDAY
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1310026.JPG
TODAY
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1310027.JPG