PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Wind Down Dinner....

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 01:14 PM
I like to end the weekend sometimes with a nice meal at a resteraunt with the games on etc...nice atmosphere....prob gonna go to CLAIMJUMPER for dinner...anyone else do this on a sunday to wrap up a nice weekend and got any other recommendations!!?? :confused: ;)

Bre
09-19-2004, 01:23 PM
Oh that sounds so good right now

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Oh that sounds so good right now
then shower up and lets ..... :eat: in a few hours...Andy too!!!

JustMVG
09-19-2004, 01:27 PM
I'll Second that Bre!!! We were going to go last night to CJ's but the wait was more than we were willing to stay for. Maybe go tonight unless the wife wants to cook up her awesome Spaghetti, slurp!!!
Mike VG, hey Bre hows the new job going??

Debbolas
09-19-2004, 01:31 PM
I've got a sunday Roast in the oven.....or I might make grape leaves :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 01:37 PM
I've got a sunday Roast in the oven.....or I might make grape leaves :cool:
Nothing like home cookin!!! :rollside:

RVRGIRL
09-19-2004, 01:47 PM
I like to end the weekend sometimes with a nice meal at a resteraunt with the games on etc...nice atmosphere....prob gonna go to CLAIMJUMPER for dinner...anyone else do this on a sunday to wrap up a nice weekend and got any other recommendations!!?? :confused: ;)
I sure miss the CLAIMJUMPER. :frown: Living here in Havasu we don't have a lot of choices. CLAIMJUMPER does sound GREAT. We just got a CHILIS. They opened this week. Have 2 check that out. :rollside:

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 01:49 PM
I sure miss the CLAIMJUMPER. :frown: Living here in Havasu we don't have a lot of choices. CLAIMJUMPER does sound GREAT. We just got a CHILIS. They opened this week. Have 2 check that out. :rollside:
Chillis is good, did that one Friday night after Route 66 car show!!! and alsways busy also!!! :D

Debbolas
09-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Clownpuncher has a resturant in Palm Springs I think....I really want to go there sometime :D

RiverKitty
09-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Hey Girl!
They're building a Chilis here in Kingman too! It's suppose to open in November. And if you know anything about Kingman....getting a Chilis is a BIG DEAL!!!

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Clownpuncher has a resturant in Palm Springs I think....I really want to go there sometime :D
Yea his place is by our condo ...in palm desert...up off of El-paseo...were gonna stop in druing winter when we go out sometime!!! :cool:

BarryMac
09-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Every once and a while the wifey and I go to Chillis and have Margaritas and appetizers for a friday night Fiesta...
gjb

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 02:08 PM
Every once and a while the wifey and I go to Chillis and have Margaritas and appetizers for a friday night Fiesta...
gjb
im gonna admit it....i love their strawberry Margi's...grrrrrrrrrreat!!!! :D

ahhell
09-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Hey Girl!
They're building a Chilis here in Kingman too! It's suppose to open in November. And if you know anything about Kingman....getting a Chilis is a BIG DEAL!!!
I remember Grampa's place in Kingman...the Butler development, that meant all the mobiles had tires on the roofs to keep them in place...J/K
I miss that place, listening to KAAA and KZZZ, walking about a block and being in the middle of NOWHERE, Cruzin Andy Devine Blvd........ :(

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Just had RED ROBIN for lunch

ahhell
09-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Getting ready to BBQ a couple of Chix, Mashed Taters and Country gravy, and slammin a few Mickeys

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 02:20 PM
mickies are good :D
you should hit 3k today man!!! :D

Kilrtoy
09-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Mickeys were good when I was 15

THOR
09-19-2004, 03:01 PM
Yea his place is by our condo ...in palm desert...up off of El-paseo...were gonna stop in druing winter when we go out sometime!!! :cool:
Where is that place. We have a house in Monterey CC off of Monterey. I'd like to go there sometime.

slink
09-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Gettin ready to throw some BB pork ribs and some swordfish on the grill for the game tonight. Just hope my Dolphins don't ruin my appetite. Go FINS :mix: Oh ya and plenty of CL's

PlyaPlya22
09-19-2004, 05:01 PM
I like to go Lawreys and enjoy a good prime rib before starting my hectic week. But, I am still in Havasu so I will have to do it sometime this week. :)

FRENCHIE
09-19-2004, 05:48 PM
I like to go Lawreys and enjoy a good prime rib before starting my hectic week. But, I am still in Havasu so I will have to do it sometime this week. :)
rain checks always work my man!!!! :wink: