PDA

View Full Version : Accident in Parker?

sigepmock
09-20-2004, 07:54 AM
Anyone here of an accident between a boat and a jetski this last weekend?
My brother in law called and said his ex-wifes brother's girlfriend was killed when the jetski she was riding hit or was hit by a boat. Anyone hear anything?
Thanks,
Chris

don johnson
09-20-2004, 07:58 AM
I was in Parker and do not know the details. However, around 5:30 there was a ton of activity. Bunch of fire and sherrif boats and cars heading upriver.

sigepmock
09-20-2004, 08:08 AM
That's sounds about the right time.

76BARRON
09-20-2004, 08:10 AM
Here we go again............................

Mrs.Racer277
09-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Anyone here of an accident between a boat and a jetski this last weekend?
My brother in law called and said his ex-wifes brother's girlfriend was killed when the jetski she was riding hit or was hit by a boat. Anyone hear anything?
Thanks,
Chris
Sorry to hear this.

phuggit
09-20-2004, 09:17 AM
Damn. I was just thinking it was a good weekend, no accidents, injuries or deaths.
Thanx for the grey cloud Chris. :)

Mrs.HLB
09-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Sorry to hear that. Prayers to the family.

Boatcop
09-20-2004, 11:15 AM
I can confirm that there was a collision between a PWC and an outboard runabout on Saturday evening about 7:13 PM, in the area of La Paz County Park/Road Runner.
The 35 year old female operator of the PWC was fatally injured.
2 persons in the boat received minor injuries.
The incident is under investigation. As always, please hold comments and speculation until all the information is in and the investigation is concluded.

ColeTR1
09-20-2004, 11:21 AM
Saturday evening about 7:13 PM,
Is it dark a 7:13? Sad news!!

roostwear
09-20-2004, 11:38 AM
On Saturday, sunset was at 6:39 p.m., and end civil twilight 7:04 p.m.

sigepmock
09-20-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks Boatcop.

ColeTR1
09-20-2004, 12:17 PM
On Saturday, sunset was at 6:39 p.m., and end civil twilight 7:04 p.m.
Thanks I think that says it all!!

sigepmock
09-20-2004, 12:24 PM
From what I was told they tried to talk her out of riding the jetski home and just tow it back because it was too dark but she went anyways. Also when the boyfriend jumped off the boat that was with them to help her, the boat took off and with all his stuff, id, clothes,etc. To make matters worse the so called friends called up the next day and asked how she was and the boyfriend replied "F$%k YOU SHE's DEAD".
Now this is all info I recieved second hand so I don't know how accurate it is but any way you look at it this is a tragedy for everyone involved. I wish people would be more careful.
Chris

JetBoatRich
09-20-2004, 12:48 PM
From what I was told they tried to talk her out of riding the jetski home and just tow it back because it was too dark but she went anyways. Also when the boyfriend jumped off the boat that was with them to help her, the boat took off and with all his stuff, id, clothes,etc. To make matters worse the so called friends called up the next day and asked how she was and the boyfriend replied "F$%k YOU SHE's DEAD".
Now this is all info I recieved second hand so I don't know how accurate it is but any way you look at it this is a tragedy for everyone involved. I wish people would be more careful.
Chris
not sure how accurate this information is, but very disturbing that another person drove off while involved in a accident :confused: they were friends, what kind of friend do this?

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Chris
That is terrible. Sorry to hear about this Chris :(

sigepmock
09-20-2004, 01:02 PM
I don't know any of the people involved but thanks anyway Tom. I just hate to hear about so many people getting killed. This stuff is supposed to be fun.

OGShocker
09-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Seems like every focking weekend. :frown: :frown:

phuggit
09-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Chris, was this anyone we knew?