PDA

View Full Version : oneultrarat &mpd

wrightnow
02-25-2002, 01:09 PM
Hey there, did you have a good time Saturday night? I donÂ’t think anyone had as much fun as michelle wilson did, maybe next time.
As far as your pump goes check it out on this board, if your running an ‘A’ impeller with a stock 454 turning over 5200 rpm then it’s time for some work. I believe it’s about $300 to rebuild the pump and you will be much happier with the results than any other mod your where talking about. It your looking for more speed think about cutting the impeller down to maybe an ‘A-B’.
Here is the contact I was telling your about, many people on this board swear by him as well as do I. He is close to your work, swing by and Jack will gladly give you all the info you will ever need.
Marine Performance Designs
1760 monrovia st. a-7 costa mesa, ca 92627
714 631-2040
Jack McClure

RiverDave
02-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Good to see you Posting again Mark! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
RD

77charger
02-25-2002, 06:56 PM
i just had jack go thru my pump also i did a job on it too.new impeller and repair on the housing tested it this weekend and was happy with the work.his prices are good too.will be going back for bowl work too.

wrightnow
02-26-2002, 05:06 PM
Hey Rd, Nice to be back, work has been kill me, but almost done just in time for summer.