PDA

View Full Version : Little Johnny....

hoolign
09-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Little Johnny's neighbors had a baby. Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.
When mother and baby came home from the hospital Johnny's family was invited over to
see the baby. Before they left their house, Little Johnny's father had a talk with him and
explained that the baby had no ears, His dad also told him that if he so much as
mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears he would
get the beating of his life when they returned home. Little Johnny told his dad he
understood completely. When Little Johnny looked into the crib he said "what a beautiful
baby." The mother said," why thank you, Little Johnny" Johnny said he has beautiful
little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes, Can he
see?" asked little Johnny. "Yes", the mother replied, " we are so thankful, the doctor said
he will have 20/20 vision." That's great," said Little Johnny, "cuz he'd be ****ed if he
needed glasses."

WaterBox
09-20-2004, 09:00 AM
ROFLMAO!!! :rollside: :cry: :rollside:

Keithb87
09-20-2004, 09:01 AM
ROFLMAO!!! :rollside: :cry: :rollside:
me too

hoolign
09-20-2004, 09:25 AM
I almost coughed up a lung when I heard this :D

F26
09-20-2004, 11:47 AM
wheres his buckaneers!

PlyaPlya22
09-20-2004, 12:18 PM
That was good!

Krazy K
09-20-2004, 03:01 PM
Beware...VERY GRAPHIC....
>
>
>
>
Little Johnny is sitting on the porch with his sister. Sister notices Johnny looking up her skirt so, she hikes it up further and asks Johnny, "What do you think of my Wildcat?"
Johnny replies, "That's a mean motherfocker, sis!"
Sister asks Johnny why he says that.
Little Johnny says, "Because, he has shit in one eye and blood in the other!"