PDA

View Full Version : who needs more sleep

MsDrmr
09-20-2004, 12:46 PM
Went to bed last night and went to put my mask on to sleep (I have sleep apneia and have to sleep with a CPAP machine) well I went ot put the mask on and my nose was too stuffy, so I took the mask off, put some vicks rub around my nose and waited to see it it would clear my nasal passage, well it never did, I am so tired today. :coffeycup :notam:
Anyone else need more sleep

PlyaPlya22
09-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Go ahead and go home for the day with pay and get some sleep :)

Keithb87
09-20-2004, 12:51 PM
:messedup: New Baby at home... 3 hour feeding rotation. 11:30 or 12:00 then 2:30 or 3 then at 5:30 or 6.. :messedup:

Mrs. Restless22
09-20-2004, 12:53 PM
I drank to much wine last night....definitly need more sleep today :notam:

AvengerBabe
09-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Drank way too many margaritas at the Charger game yesterday... I need a nap :sleeping:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-20-2004, 01:02 PM
I don't need more sleep, just more caffiene!! I wish I had an IV drip set to start about 1/2 hour before I get up!

IN2-IN2MX
09-20-2004, 01:04 PM
We drove in from Havasu last night. Didn't get to bed until past 2 am. :sleeping:

PlyaPlya22
09-20-2004, 01:13 PM
We drove in from Havasu last night. Didn't get to bed until past 2 am. :sleeping:
We had ya beat by a couple of hours :D

MsDrmr
09-20-2004, 01:18 PM
:messedup: New Baby at home... 3 hour feeding rotation. 11:30 or 12:00 then 2:30 or 3 then at 5:30 or 6.. :messedup:
Not a machine or drug in the world to to sleep through that one. CONGRATS on the baby. :rollside:

Sportin' Wood
09-20-2004, 01:19 PM
Had too jump a good employee's shit today. I did not sleep for crap last night.. Pretty bad when you lose sleep over chewing some guys ass.. I was so grumpy this morning I fired 3 guys. :hammerhea :argue: :2purples:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-20-2004, 01:25 PM
3??!!! Maybe I shouldn't come home tonight! :p

MsDrmr
09-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Had too jump a good employee's shit today. I did not sleep for crap last night.. Pretty bad when you lose sleep over chewing some guys ass.. I was so grumpy this morning I fired 3 guys. :hammerhea :argue: :2purples:
Temper Temper Temper :boxingguy "You must be grumpy" (as stated by a famous disney character)

Her454
09-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Can you say IMSONIA? I've needed more sleep everyday for the past year. :supp: :sleeping:

topless
09-20-2004, 01:48 PM
Can you say IMSONIA? I've needed more sleep everyday for the past year. :supp: :sleeping:
Don't worry, you can always sleep when you're dead. ;) :sleeping:

MsDrmr
09-20-2004, 01:49 PM
Oh now thats comforting, aren't you a help :shift:

Her454
09-20-2004, 01:50 PM
LMAO, I bet your a real comfort to your depressed friends. :D

GM Killer
09-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Dont lose sleep over that. Im a professional screamer and paid scape goat. Its my job, Im a construction stupidintendent. Its not personal, just business.
Im always tired. Tired of hearing excuses and B.S. from the people working around me. A little extra sleep wouldnt hurt either. Maybe I wouldnt be so grouchy while I am at work................NAH...I hate it here. I would be grouchy even if I did get more sleep.

topless
09-20-2004, 01:54 PM
LMAO, I bet your a real comfort to your depressed friends. :D
LOL, I think that is a quote from a movie. :idea:

Sportin' Wood
09-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Dont lose sleep over that. Im a professional screamer and paid scape goat. Its my job, Im a construction stupidintendent. Its not personal, just business.
Im always tired. Tired of hearing excuses and B.S. from the people working around me. A little extra sleep wouldnt hurt either. Maybe I wouldnt be so grouchy while I am at work................NAH...I hate it here. I would be grouchy even if I did get more sleep.
All You guys do is scream you are not kiddin :cry: and bitch and piss and bla bla bla :)
I guess I care to much. I don't lose sleep over screaming at job supers though :yuk: Hey what are you doing on the internet at this time of day? should'nt you be on the golf course or something? :)

Phat Matt
09-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Goldilocks and I got up at 2:30am to drive back home from Vegas. That's a long commute for work in the morning!

gramps
09-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Went to bed last night and went to put my mask on to sleep (I have sleep apneia and have to sleep with a CPAP machine) well I went ot put the mask on and my nose was too stuffy, so I took the mask off, put some vicks rub around my nose and waited to see it it would clear my nasal passage, well it never did, I am so tired today. :coffeycup :notam:
Anyone else need more sleep
check your pm

Sportin' Wood
09-20-2004, 02:09 PM
My inlaws live by this creed!
Wake up at 4;30. Hey your burning daylight in there, lets go boating :hammer2: :sleeping:
Party all day, drink like fish, stay up gamblin, and telling lies till 2:00 and do it all over again.
I have to go back to work to get some rest :D damn old farts put me to shame. I guess when you get closer to death you have to squeeze all the fun out of a day :D

FMluvswater
09-20-2004, 02:48 PM
I don't need more sleep, just more caffiene!! I wish I had an IV drip set to start about 1/2 hour before I get up!
I like the way you think! :D

got boltons?
09-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Understand that!!!Im an angry stupidintendent too!!!