PDA

View Full Version : Holy SHIT!!!

Jetboatguru
09-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Just got back home from the Needles dealio and the San Diego race. I want to thank everybody that helped me put this K boat thing together.
UCLAHATER, for driving over to look at the boat several times to let me know what conditon the boat was in as well as bargain for every last part. Also for being on my crew in San Diego. Hater stepped right in and took control of the pit.
Billy B (and Wifey) for all the help picking up parts and ordering stuff, next day air, etc. etc. Also for setting up the boat to run correctly.
V drive video for for his help crewing on the boat in San Diego. This dude would help get the boat ready and then go film every lap when we went in. I'm just sayin!!
John Hart and family for taking two days out of their lives to help me put the boat together. Parts had to be machined and and pieces had to be put together. John took the time to make sure the boat was put together right.
Syndicate253, for driving out from Phoenix to Lake Havasu to help put the boat together and plumb the boat. The DUDE rocks!!
The Bolt Nazi Allen Bailey for having an endless supply of fasteners and lines and fittings at my disposal in Needles.
Dossangers for all the help and support.
Roger Martin for helping me set the timing and barrel valve on the motor.
Art Anderson for the tools and moral support.
Richard Van Beenan for all his advice and support.
Jimmy LA Ricca for being my crew chief on the motor in San Diego. With him and the brothers Griffin, I had no worries.
Gordie Jennings for tutoring me at my first race.
Everyone at Needles Marina PArk that came by and lent a hand to me while I was getting the boat together THANK YOU!!!
I wish everyone could see inside my helmet when I was racing. I was laughing my ass off the entire time. It was that much fun. I got pitched on to the side of the boat once and that wiped the smile off my face, but other than that it was the most fun I have ever had.
Thanks to everyone for the congrats posts.
K boats are badd ass!!!

Morg
09-20-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm tell'n ya Tony, when I grow young I want to be just like you.
From what I here you raised a few eyebrows at the races. Good job. Its great to see the Hobbit cleaned up & kick'n ass.
Hope to see it in person real soon.
Morg.

fastvdriver
09-20-2004, 08:39 PM
hey Tony glad you had fun with the new boat
congrats on the new purchase lets see some pics of the new ride :rollside:

WILDERTHANU
09-20-2004, 09:32 PM
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW RACING ACHIEVEMENTS TONY...YOUR TRULY THE BO JACKSON OF BOATS RACING NOW....:wink: REALLY WISH I COULD OF MADE IT OUT TO NEEDLES OR SAN DIEGO THIS PAST WEEK, LOOKED LIKE A GREAT TIME....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/155HPIM0484.JPG

dmontzsta
09-20-2004, 10:05 PM
It is always good to see some natural roost.

syndicate
09-21-2004, 07:26 AM
Any time brother! :wink:

uclahater
09-21-2004, 09:43 AM
Guru, Thanks for letting me a part of this :cool: I havent had that much fun at a race in a long time :220v: :220v: 1st time driver with an abortion pit crew and you still won. That just cracks me up :)
Your new name is Cucken Frazy :idea:
I also want to thank John Hart for getting the K's back on the water, I know it was alot of hard work, but by the fans reaction it was worth it :crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull:

Moneypitt
09-21-2004, 11:12 AM
Sorry I missed that one. Will the APBA ever wake back up to the west coast Ks and what they bring to the races? I know I miss those days.....Of course with all the guys bring their stuff to Needles on a regular basis the Ks aren't dead yet. Just outlaws. .........MP

DUNDUN
09-21-2004, 03:51 PM
Awesome!!! Congrats tony and everyone who played a part!!!
:D :D :D

garrett
09-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Congratulations. Sounds like a good time!

voodooCanoe
09-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Ride 'em coyboy!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/574Dsc_1631_1_.jpg

voodooCanoe
09-21-2004, 05:48 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/574DSC_1435_1_.jpg
I think is when the smile went away for a second! :sqeyes:

kipperps28
09-21-2004, 05:56 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/574DSC_1435_1_.jpg
I think is when the smile went away for a second! :sqeyes:
Jeez. That is insane. Isn't that the part where you're supposed to tip over? Congratulations Guru on the run! You're the man.

uclahater
09-21-2004, 06:35 PM
Voodoo can you please E-Mail these pictures to uclahater@aol.com if I need to buy them let me know how much :cool: :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Wild looking ride Tony, what was that, looking for the key to shut it off!.......( . )( . )........... :D

voodooCanoe
09-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Hater - the photos came from Joe Dutra's home page from Speedfreakphotography.com . He gets all the credit. Has some great shots and they are for sale. http://www.imageevent.com/speedfreakphotography

FlatStupid
09-21-2004, 07:40 PM
:D Wild looking ride Tony, what was that, looking for the key to shut it off!.......( . )( . )........... :DHell No!!! Shut it off then and your swimmin for sure GAS IT GURU!! What could go wrong?? :D