PDA

View Full Version : So Much For a Friendly Debate

Boozer
04-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Was watching news with my brother and his gf. The news made mention of the immigrant protest downtown and my brother and I both expressed our disgust. His girlfriend (Mexican) was very upset and asked me why I had a problem with illegal immigrants. I gave her several facts about why I feel the way I do and why I deserve to feel that way. She rebuttled with a VERY weak argument pretty much stating that Mexicans have more right to live here then European Americans because we stole the country from them. I rebuttled with several more facts and she decided to call me a white trash piece of sh*t d*ck and then threw a metal bowl at my head but luckily missed.

Rexone
04-11-2006, 07:33 PM
she decided to call me a white trash piece of sh*t d*ck and then threw a metal bowl at my head but luckily missed.
:D

HOOTER SLED-
04-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Was watching news with my brother and his gf. The news made mention of the immigrant protest downtown and my brother and I both expressed our disgust. His girlfriend (Mexican) was very upset and asked me why I had a problem with illegal immigrants. I gave her several facts about why I feel the way I do and why I deserve to feel that way. She rebuttled with a VERY weak argument pretty much stating that Mexicans have more right to live here then European Americans because we stole the country from them. I rebuttled with several more facts and she decided to call me a white trash piece of sh*t d*ck and then threw a metal bowl at my head but luckily missed.
The nerve of that damn beaner. :D

DEEZ NUTTS
04-11-2006, 07:42 PM
I love the "Take it Back" deal. Well Mexico, the way it it works is you get your army together and we will get ours rolling then we'll play ya for it.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Refer her to the Mexican-American War (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican-American_War) and tell her 'they' should have fought harder. However, if 'they' would like a rematch, lets amass our respective military armies and play for keeps.....

Boozer
04-11-2006, 08:07 PM
She just ended her 12 month relationship with my brother and told him he should have deffended her. She then called the two of us white trash racists and said it's bs how we and all the rest of the white idiots love to single out the Mexicans but do nothing about other immigrants.
Had it not been for the fact that she physically threw a bowl at my head with the intent of injuring me I would feel bad and probably apologize even though I know I argued my point and have far more valid reasons for my beliefs then she does. Regardless, she's entitled to an opinion just not entitled to trying to injure me.
Man I'm pissed. :mad:

Run_em_Hard
04-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Screw her...they either say that we stole land from them or that they are defending thier heritage....go back to Mexico, I am sick of paying for thier medical bills and for thier food stamps.

JetBoatRich
04-11-2006, 08:13 PM
The nerve of that damn beaner. :D
:cool: LOL

uvindex
04-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Man I'm pissed. :mad:How does your brother feel, now that he's sleeping with Rosey and Palmala again instead of the hot-blooded chica? :D

Boozer
04-11-2006, 08:16 PM
How does your brother feel, now that he's sleeping with Rosey and Palmala again instead of the hot-blooded chica? :D
He's REALLY pissed. Says he is pissed at the both of us.

uvindex
04-11-2006, 08:20 PM
He's REALLY pissed. Says he is pissed at the both of us.Sorry to hear that. I hope things work out OK. :)

MagicMtnDan
04-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Women like that (ignorant and willing to demonstrate it all the time) are good for nothing - well, maybe something. I hope she was at least good in the sack. :rolleyes:

C-2
04-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Boozer, the fun is just starting.
Can you finish the saying "you fight one bean.......
2:00 a.m.
knock knock
whassup vato
odelay, jew say someting to my little sister vato?
:220v: :220v:

upsman105
04-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Physical attack, like cursing is the frustrations of a weak mind trying to express itself forcifully...
If you can't win an argument with a white man he must be a racists right--or white trash.

Chubby4Life
04-11-2006, 11:25 PM
....She rebuttled with a VERY weak argument pretty much stating that Mexicans have more right to live here then European Americans because we stole the country from them....
Doesn't she know that they stole this land from the Indians???? It's rarely mentioned exactly how mexico (Spain) obtained the southwest to begin with! I also find it funny how after all the outrage about the Mexican flag waving, now all of a sudden, out come the Stars & Stripes!

Kilrtoy
04-11-2006, 11:31 PM
The only respectable thing left for your brother to do is,
Post NAKED pics of her on
WWW.***boatPICS.COM

CA Stu
04-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Boozer, you are a focking total idiot. Nice going!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS Naked pics now!

JustMVG
04-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Illegal
Immigrants
Poem
I cross ocean,
poor and broke,
Take bus,
see employment folk.
Nice man treat me
good in there,
Say I need to
see welfare.
Welfare say,
"You come no more,
We send cash
right to your door."
Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep
you healthy!
By and by,
I got plenty money,
Thanks to you,
American dummy.
Write to friends
in motherland,
Tell them 'come
fast as you can.'
They come in turbans
and Ford trucks,
I buy big house
with welfare bucks
They come here,
we live together,
More welfare checks,
it gets better!
Fourteen families,
they moving in,
But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.
Finally, white guy
moves away,
Now I buy his house,
and then I say,
"Find more aliens
for house to rent."
And in the yard
I put a tent.
Send for family
they just trash,
But they, too,
draw the welfare cash!
Everything is
very good,
And soon we
own the neighborhood.
We have hobby
it's called breeding,
Welfare pay
for baby feeding.
Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?
We get free!
We got no bills!
American crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.
We think America
darn good place!
Too darn good for
the white man race.
If they no like us,
they can scram,
Got lots of room in
Pakistan.

Kachina26
04-12-2006, 12:07 AM
She then called the two of us white trash racists and said it's bs how we and all the rest of the white idiots love to single out the Mexicans but do nothing about other immigrants.
I remember as a kid my Dad laid down the law and would not let my Mom's illegal immigrant friend to visit our house. Oh, did I mention she was Canadian?
Perhaps it's because other immigrants (legal or otherwise) make an attempt at assimilation. Don't see too many others flying the flags from the countries they left......

Riomouse911
04-12-2006, 02:51 AM
This is why I can't stand illegal immigration from ANY Country:
My former in-laws fled Hungary in the 1950's, where at the age of 18 my former pop-in-law started killing Russian soldiers during the uprisings. Once he killed a few dozen and he orchestrated the break in of a Russian armory, his family was targeted and siblings were beaten etc. to get info to find him. He, along with his future wife, fled the Country by way of sympathisers who smuggled them to Austria. They snuck across Europe avoiding KGB types to asylum in Italy, then to Lebanon, and ultimately to Australia where they awaited their turn in line for 8 years to gain a visa to the US. They didn't sneak in by hiding in a cargo container or run across a wasteland, they waited and did it right.
I used to work in San Marino. In 1991 the estimated value of a Taiwanese or US passport with a Taiwanese name on the black market was over $20,000.00 US. The "stolen" passport was then used to bring an illegal immigrant over to the US. The amount paid to the crooks pulling the scams by the immigrant or the family of the immigrant was about 30-35k. Once the immigrant was here, they would just blend in to society, and the process would start over again (Back then crappy record keeping by INS probably let lots of folks in on the same passports)
**Amazingly, the "season" for lost Taiwanese passports was between January and April, when taxes are calculated. In a lot of cases I bet 20k went a long way covering outstanding IRS debt. **
Now I am supposed to believe that a person who jumps the line, doesn't return home on a limited stay visa, or by plain old fraud enters the Country has a "right" to this and a "right" to that. Nope. You, no matter if from Taiwan or Nigeria, Ireland or Argentina, can go back home, fill out the forms, and wait like everyone else trying to do it the right way. Then, and only then, are you a person who deserves to be called a Citizen of the U.S.
Now I am back off my soapbox and wishin' I was on the water... :cool:

spectratoad
04-12-2006, 04:31 AM
I love the "Take it Back" deal. Well Mexico, the way it it works is you get your army together and we will get ours rolling then we'll play ya for it.
Kind of a bigger and livlier version of the show, PINKS!
My wife is mexican and can't tolerate the illegals. Her mother on the other hand. :mad:

buzzaro
04-12-2006, 06:32 AM
As a hispanic woman she undoubtedly understood the savage beating that came shortly after this bowl incident then right?

buzzaro
04-12-2006, 06:45 AM
She rebuttled with a VERY weak argument pretty much stating that Mexicans have more right to live here then European Americans because we stole the country from them.
My history might be off a tad here, but wasnt it Cortez that came over from spain and stole mexico from the aztecs and tried to convert all the native americans to Catholocism? Also, isnt Spain in Europe, so is she pissed that we all immigrated from the same continent or that we emigrated to different parts of America? Im so confused about her ideas of who is entitled to this continent and how many others perpetuate this same idea.

Tom Brown
04-12-2006, 06:49 AM
I rebuttled with several more facts and she decided to call me a white trash piece of sh*t d*ck and then threw a metal bowl at my head but luckily missed.
She was just rebutting with a few facts of her own. :D

wsuwrhr
04-12-2006, 06:52 AM
He's REALLY pissed. Says he is pissed at the both of us.
Sounds like you did him a favor. He will thank you later on, trust me, tell him to "DEAL ON IT."
If he does marry her, years down the line, he will curse you that he didn't take the easy out in the first place.
Take that to the bank.
Brian

OutCole'd
04-12-2006, 06:53 AM
Classic!! :)

yeah,right
04-12-2006, 08:01 AM
F*@k that bitch! Now you aren't entitled to your own opinion in this country. The protesters have the right to theirs, but not you? I still think you and your brother should apologize to her just enough to get her back over there and tag team her one time before kicking here out the door.

Dave C
04-12-2006, 08:05 AM
No shiat.
besides when we took over its was a backwards ass, desolate, underdeveloped, underpopulated patch of dirt that was as corrupt as mexico is today.....
if they want it back, they need to pay us for all our improvements we've made. I mean the southern california real estate is worth trillions, at least. ;) ;)

SUBPRIME
04-12-2006, 08:28 AM
I didn't write this but had it forwarded to me, I think that is has some points
the title was "I'm moving to Mexico"
David M. Bresnahan
April 1, 2006
NewsWithViews.com
Dear President Bush:
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,and I
would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from
the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can
help with this.
I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas
and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my
way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need,
whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag
pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to
government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to
learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from
Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak
English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my
car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any
complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't
enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never
say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the
economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for
all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox
won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting
with your V.P.
Thank you so much for your kind help.
Sincerely,
David M. Bresnahan
2006 David M. Bresnahan - All Rights Reserved

Kwicherbichen
04-12-2006, 08:51 AM
My guess is quite a few people received that letter in their email over the last couple days.

hoolign
04-12-2006, 08:59 AM
And your assistant didn't hollar "JUUUUUUUUUST A LITTLE OUTSIDE"

Boozer
04-12-2006, 11:14 AM
After the metalbowl was thrown at my head no beatings took place. If my brother were a homo and she had been a he then it would have been a different story altogether but I wont hit a girl so she got off lucky.
As far as the naked pics and tag teaming goes. No way! She's a chub. You and I are all better off NOT seeing her naked and my brother is better off not seeing her naked anymore too. I don't get my brother the kid has 20 year old hotties throwing themselves at him and he decides to settle down with an overweight 29 yr old who has an 8 yr old p*ssy for a son and a sh*tty attitude.
None the less I pay the mortgage and she wont be allowed back in my house again.

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Dude, I think its just an out cry of her undying love for you, and how much she wants your junk! :)

abraman1326
04-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Very typical. If you can't win a verbal debate, make it physical w/ men who are men and won't hit a woman. CAn't believe this. This is really going to draw a line in our society. The racist's like us, and the bleeding hearts who care for these illegals so much. Damn it, can't anyone see the facts, they are breaking the law. Like Jim Carey said in Liar Liar, my reply is, "Quit breaking the law asshole!" I have no problem w/ immigrating legally. That's what makes America so great, but who do these illegals think they are by breaking the laws of the country they supposedly love, and expecting to go straight to the front of the line and be granted citizenship?
BRA

IMPATIENT 1
04-12-2006, 12:41 PM
I'M CHOCTAW INDIAN, ALL YOU S.O.B.'S STOLE MY LAND,LOL.
J/K, BUT YOUR RITE TO STICK TO YOUR GUNS ON HER.AMERICA WILL SOON BE OVER POPULATED AND REAL AMERICANS ARE FEELIN THE CRUNCH!

hoolign
04-12-2006, 05:49 PM
I'M CHOCTAW INDIAN, ALL YOU S.O.B.'S STOLE MY LAND,LOL.
J/K, BUT YOUR RITE TO STICK TO YOUR GUNS ON HER.AMERICA WILL SOON BE OVER POPULATED AND REAL AMERICANS ARE FEELIN THE CRUNCH!
Quit being so impatient, you'll get it back in 2-300 years.

topless
04-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Boozer, were you stoned during this civil debate? Oh and when did you buy a house? Maybe you could ask your assistant to call your vreditors and ask them to LEAVE ME ALONE. Oh and sorry about the metal bowl incedent. Just remember not to debate with illegals............they don't speak our language.