PDA

View Full Version : I got a new whacker

uclahater
09-21-2004, 09:37 AM
Can you please wait till I've had the last word before you Lock Out another thread that IM involved with :idea: :boxingguy :lightsabe

Tom Brown
09-21-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm mildly concerned about the philosophy of locking threads before trouble happens. If I were to operate like that, I would think it's correct to bad mouth business someone thinks might screw them one day. That is not how I wish to conduct myself, though.
Of course, I don't have to like it... or respect it... or even come here at all so I guess I'll just suck it up and carry on. :)

Sleek-Jet
09-21-2004, 10:07 AM
Man, I haven't read the thread yet, but you gotta fock up pretty bad to get a thread locked down in "Bench Racers". :crossx:

Rexone
09-21-2004, 10:14 AM
The reason that thread is locked is that there is another thread on this very same subject and the posters were just copying and pasting info (incomplete without pictures I might add) from that thread into the one that got locked. The Rexone part 2 thread remains open and tells the "entire" story rather than selected sound bites without pictures that could be misleading or confusing to anyone reading without background knowledge of the original threads. Feel free to post on the topic there if you still feel the need to carry on and debate about it. There is no need for additional threads rehashing the same old stuff over and over.

Tom Brown
09-21-2004, 10:17 AM
There is no need for more threads on this subject.
Fair enough.
Can we still title all new threads "Rexone"? :D

CrazyHippy
09-21-2004, 10:44 AM
great idea tom
BJH :devil:

Roland the Fisherman
09-21-2004, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=Tom Brown]I'm mildly concerned about the philosophy of locking threads before trouble happens. If I were to operate like that, I would think it's correct to bad mouth business someone thinks might screw them one day.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hater, that print job is commercially exceptable! You are full of shit, shut up and pay your bill you chiseler :umm: :argue:
Ya, thats the ticket!

uclahater
09-21-2004, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=Tom Brown]I'm mildly concerned about the philosophy of locking threads before trouble happens. If I were to operate like that, I would think it's correct to bad mouth business someone thinks might screw them one day.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hater, that print job is commercially exceptable! You are full of shit, shut up and pay your bill you chiseler :umm: :argue:
Ya, thats the ticket!
Dont I have to give you a job before you can bill me for one :idea: :idea: Or is this the bill for the services from your wife :devil: :devil: :p

Rexone
09-21-2004, 11:07 AM
Can we still title all new threads "Rexone"? :D
NO :D

Tom Brown
09-21-2004, 11:55 AM
There is no need for additional threads rehashing the same old stuff over and over.
We haven't had an original topic since 1998...

lucky
09-21-2004, 12:27 PM
We haven't had an original topic since 1998...
iT WORKS FOR MY WIFE , SO IT OUGHT TO WORK HERE ..... :rolleyes:

Roland the Fisherman
09-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Dont I have to give you a job before you can bill me for one :idea: :idea: Or is this the bill for the services from your wife :devil: :devil: :p
Yes it is, and if you piss and crap yourself next time I take you for a fast ride in my fish & ski special shes not going to change you!
PS your wife says you do that at night as well. :yuk:

uclahater
09-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Yes it is, and if you piss and crap yourself next time I take you for a fast ride again in my fish & ski special shes not going to change you!
:yuk:
Well I didnt expect her to lick it off, but sure did enjoy it :yuk: :rollside: :rollside: :yuk: :devil: :devil:

CrazyHippy
09-21-2004, 01:21 PM
NO :D
DAMN YOU :mad:
I start a completely meaning less thread titled REXONE, and a few hours later it's gone... I feel so Violated :hammerhea :hammerhea
Just for that i put a curse on your sewer system... someone will have a shitty night :crossx: :crossx:
BJH :)

Roland the Fisherman
09-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Well I didnt expect her to lick it off, but sure did enjoy it :yuk: :rollside: :rollside: :yuk: :devil: :devil:
See there you go again confusing my pretty little blond wife with that $50 dollar a pop wh-re Hugh Grant and Eddie Murphy and yourself keep passing back and forth.
Does'nt it bum you out when those Hollywood types swing into town, take the old wife for a ride and the you have to bail them all out?......Well I guess 50 bucks is 50 bucks :notam:
:p

Roland the Fisherman
09-21-2004, 01:52 PM
So wh-re is on the forbidden list :confused: .
Hows a man supposed to get a date around here?

lucky
09-21-2004, 01:54 PM
DAMN YOU :mad:
I start a completely meaning less thread!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
BJH :)
THATS A GIVIN MY FRIEND !!!! LOL :cry: :devil:

uclahater
09-21-2004, 02:04 PM
See there you go again confusing my pretty little blond wife with that $50 dollar a pop wh-re Hugh Grant and Eddie Murphy and yourself keep passing back and forth.
Does'nt it bum you out when those Hollywood types swing into town take the old wife for a ride and the you have to bail them all out?......Well I guess 50 bucks is 50 bucks :notam:
:p
Since I was in your house I just assumed it was your wife :jawdrop: Afterall she matched the pictures on your walls :D I didnt know you needed extra cash to the point where you would send the old lady off to turn tricks for 50 bucks :confused:
That will teach you that next time you decide to go to bass lake with You Te in search for Roman One :hammer2: I will probably in your house being serviced :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
09-21-2004, 02:42 PM
Since I was in your house I just assumed it was your wife :jawdrop: Afterall she matched the pictures on your walls :D I didnt know you needed extra cash to the point where you would send the old lady off to turn tricks for 50 bucks :confused:
That will teach you that next time you decide to go to bass lake with You Te in search for Roman One :hammer2: I will probably in your house being serviced :cool:
:D :D :D Yeah, I had plans to do a little boating then make Roman One and your wife both my bitches all in the same weekend! LMAO :D....so where is the $50?

uclahater
09-21-2004, 03:15 PM
:D :D :D Yeah, I had plans to do a little boating then make Roman One and your wife both my bitches all in the same weekend! LMAO :D....so where is the $50?
She bought me dinner :eat:

Roman 1
09-21-2004, 05:11 PM
More switch hitting huh Roland....I'm flattered that your interested but sorry, not my gig.
Maybe you can find romance with Mr. pencil arms or spew te...
Roman "still waiting for the wannabe's to show up" 1 :confused:

You Te
09-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Well, well, well, roman 1 still thinks he has a fast boat. roman, Guru sold his ride, who's nuts are you going to swing on now?
You Te

Roman 1
09-21-2004, 08:58 PM
I don't think I have a fast boat, but I'm sure I have you covered :cool: .
If you weren't locked in your garage, hiding from the world, you would know Guru has an even faster boat now.
I will be at FC2 in my green and white flatty, come out and swing on my turbos. :devil:
Or cruise on up and I'll run you in the rental.
R muther F@#kin 1 :coffeycup :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
09-22-2004, 07:09 AM
More switch hitting huh Roland....I'm flattered that your interested but sorry, not my gig.
Maybe you can find romance with Mr. pencil arms or spew te...
Roman "still waiting for the wannabe's to show up" 1 :confused:
-------------------------
Hi Roman.......I thought you were dead?

Roman 1
09-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Hi! :boxed: Lately I've been a little board with the ever so smooth Bass lake water. Since I've allready been to Catalina, I decided to hook up "Suck My Wake" and head east for a change. I made a few laps around lake Pontchartrain with the line out but no bites. Great trip but I lost my favorite hat...it was a little gusty. :(
Roman the fisherman. :D

You Te
09-22-2004, 07:39 PM
roman, I doubt you have me covered in the 1/4 mile.
Turbos, WOW!!!!
Guru has a faster boat, good, maybe now he can give me a good race.
You Te

Mike Oxbig
09-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Uncle Twatney, again you are shitting out your mouth. Please use toilet paper and wipe around your lips dude.

Roland the Fisherman
09-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Has anyone ever seen Haters wife and Mike Oxbig in the same place at the same time? :idea: .....The resemblance is remarkable :sqeyes:
Geeze Mike, I've thrown back better looking fish. :p

Mike Oxbig
09-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Gotta go to the "looks" card Roland? I think I am dreamy myself. I have bigger arms than Uncle twatney. :jawdrop:

uclahater
09-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Has anyone ever seen Haters wife and Mike Oxbig in the same place at the same time? :idea: .....The resemblance is remarkable :sqeyes:
Geeze Mike, I've thrown back better looking fish. :p
:hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: : Your wife just said that that was very rude and to stop it :jawdrop:

Roland the Fisherman
09-23-2004, 08:32 AM
:hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: : Your wife just said that that was very rude and to stop it :jawdrop:
.......yes dear :frown: ......

Roman 1
09-23-2004, 03:30 PM
roman, I doubt you have me covered in the 1/4 mile.
Turbos, WOW!!!!
Guru has a faster boat, good, maybe now he can give me a good race.
You Te
Puh Leeease. :rolleyes:
R1 :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Gotta go to the "looks" card Roland? I think I am dreamy myself. I have bigger arms than Uncle twatney. :jawdrop:
Nope, but you got a bigger head! So you are winning this some how :D ....( . )( . )......

You Te
09-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Hey Mike, you look like a beaver.
You Te

Rexone
09-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Hey Mike, you look like a beaver.
You Te
Thanks

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 12:10 AM
wackier :confused: