PDA

View Full Version : Where's Beaumont?

IN2-IN2MX
09-21-2004, 06:40 PM
I don't get it. I know it's a saying but what the heck does it mean? :confused: Where's Beaumont and how hard are you actually running it? :p

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 06:52 PM
I don't get it. I know it's a saying but what the heck does it mean? :confused: Where's Beaumont and how hard are you actually running it? :p
In the middle of no f' in where!!! out past Yucaipa, calimesa...near banning off of the 10 fwy! As you pass look for a couple of trailers on the side of the freeway in a field...but dont blink or you ll miss it!! :p
The saying......just a mock of the town!! If your familiar with the i.e. then most have heard of it...its the last place youd waNt to move or consider, people typically dont admit they are from there.....oh and ..."WE RUNNING IT REAL HARD IN BEAUMONT HILLS!" :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
09-21-2004, 06:58 PM
ohhhh! Got it. Thanks. :redface:

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 06:58 PM
WHEN I LIVED IN TEMC,i bought my 1st rv in bu,in 1988 :p
THAT WAS A CARAVAN!!?? NO!! ;) Yea i think they have 7 mobile homes now..one is even a double wide...a gas station, Feed store...its growing baby!!! :mix:

slink
09-21-2004, 06:59 PM
In2, It is right where the 10 freeway and 60 come together, just before Banning. If your into MX, you should check it out. There are some bitchin riding areas out there if you can stay away from the Five-O. Lot of the freestyle, "Mulisha" guys go out there and go off. Lots of huge hits. Lot of the early videos were shot out there. Check it out. Oh Ya and Frenchie is the Mayor :220v:

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 07:00 PM
ohhhh! Got it. Thanks. :redface:
two more months!!!! and seven days!!! :eek: :p :D

IN2-IN2MX
09-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Riding there? We're going to Jawbone on Thanksgiving. That is, of course, if Kilrtoy doesn't have another buffet dinner... :idea:

Phat Matt
09-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Frenchie, I used to think the same thing about Yucaipa. I am glad I moved here! Great house, great neighbors, up against the hills, a nice golf course. I was looking to buy another property for investment purposes and I think Beaumont would suprise you now. It is growing so fast you wouldn't beleive.
Sundance is huge out there and the new development "Tournament Hills" will be real nice. It's built off the PGA golf course out there.
Check out this mobile home park.
shitty mobile homes (http://www.pardeehomes.com/community.php?r=4&c=42)

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Yucaipa and Beaumont cant even compare the two bro!!! Thats like comparing a Kachina and a Commander!!! :p :jawdrop: :D
Yucaipa is way nice!!!

Phat Matt
09-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Yucaipa and Beaumont cant even compare the two bro!!! Thats like comparing a Kachina and a Commander!!! :p :jawdrop: :D
Yucaipa is way nice!!!
Is that like a back handed compliment? :confused:

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Is that like a back handed compliment? :confused:
]
If ya own a Kachina yes!!! ;) My wifey grew up in Calimesa and went ot Yucaipa high...all 4 years grad in 95 i believe...so she says...so i cant jock Yucaipa...not to mention i was playing chapman height almost weekly for a while b4 hurting my shoulder!! No more free rounds from Gil inthe pro shop..good bud of mine!! ;)

Kilrtoy
09-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Let me put it to you this way, It is almost half way to the river.

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Let me put it to you this way, It is almost half way to the river.
From your palace maybee...still about 3.0 hours from Beaumont to Havi or more!!! :p

Phat Matt
09-21-2004, 07:27 PM
]
If ya own a Kachina yes!!! ;) My wifey grew up in Calimesa and went ot Yucaipa high...all 4 years grad in 95 i believe...so she says...so i cant jock Yucaipa...not to mention i was playing chapman height almost weekly for a while b4 hurting my shoulder!! No more free rounds from Gil inthe pro shop..good bud of mine!! ;)
Got it! :D So are you going this weekend or what? I am going to book my room tonight.

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Got it! :D So are you going this weekend or what? I am going to book my room tonight.
well im booked up already at the river palms..so were in..just deciding betw Havi or Op6!! will decide by thurs !!! :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
09-21-2004, 08:01 PM
Frenchie I thought we talked about this! :D

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 08:04 PM
Frenchie I thought we talked about this! :D
ok, ok, i know....your about the only good thing that has come out of that town!!!!! :D

Scream
09-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Yucaipa is way nice!!!
Whatya sayin Frenchie??? :notam:

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Whatya sayin Frenchie??? :notam:
uh....ummm... ill see ya saturday...and got a beer for ya!!! ;) :D ...im in!!

CornWater
09-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Frenchie, I used to think the same thing about Yucaipa. I am glad I moved here! Great house, great neighbors, up against the hills, a nice golf course. I was looking to buy another property for investment purposes and I think Beaumont would suprise you now. It is growing so fast you wouldn't beleive.
Sundance is huge out there and the new development "Tournament Hills" will be real nice. It's built off the PGA golf course out there.
Check out this mobile home park.
shitty mobile homes (http://www.pardeehomes.com/community.php?r=4&c=42)
It is too bad people judge a book by its cover (or so perceived).. I own a home in the Sundance community and am really beginning to enjoy life out here. I am not looking for an argument here, but I dislike the pre conceived notions of this community. I grew up in OC and could not afford a $1,000,000 house as a first time buyer, imagine that. So I am here in a brand new home that has just appraised at $415,000 with no landscaping in the back yard yet.
BTW ... 2 of my best buddies are SB count sheriff and work Highland.. I know it is not a picnic for them.. :D

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 08:22 PM
It is too bad people judge a book by its cover (or so perceived).. I own a home in the Sundance community and am really beginning to enjoy life out here. I am not looking for an argument here, but I dislike the pre conceived notions of this community. I grew up in OC and could not afford a $1,000,000 house as a first time buyer, imagine that. So I am here in a brand new home that has just appraised at $415,000 with no landscaping in the back yard yet.
BTW ... 2 of my best buddies are SB count sheriff and work Highland.. I know it is not a picnic for them.. :D
when you get anther 1000 posts or so..and learn and feel people out the regulars on these boards...youll know its an inside joke and all in good fun!!! :wink:
or youll know when it is not!!! :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
09-21-2004, 08:23 PM
ok, ok, i know....your about the only good thing that has come out of that town!!!!! :DI dont know about that but its ok here. :)

CornWater
09-21-2004, 08:26 PM
when you get anther 1000 posts or so..and learn and feel people out the regulars on these boards...youll know its an inside joke and all in good fun!!! :wink:
or youll know when it is not!!! :idea:
I appreciate the advice... but I have been around a lot longer than u think... :wink:

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 08:28 PM
I appreciate the advice... but I have been around a lot longer than u think... :wink:
i used to be a lurker also!!!

racecar.hotshoe
09-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Would you really take someone serous with a big orange hat like that.Frenchie a ok dude. :rollside:

FRENCHIE
09-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Would you really take someone serous with a big orange hat like that.Frenchie a ok dude. :rollside:
you know how we run it Racecar!!!! ;) :D :p

CornWater
09-21-2004, 08:34 PM
Nope.. just stating my point of view.. everyone around here seems to be a lot of fun.. except for a select few.. :D :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
09-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Nope.. just stating my point of view.. everyone around here seems to be a lot of fun.. except for a select few.. :D :D :DHes not one of them. :cool:

CornWater
09-21-2004, 08:38 PM
Hes not one of them. :cool:
I wondered how that would come out... I was not referring to him at all.. :D :D :D ... I love you guys like a fat kid loves cake... :D

WUTWZAT
09-21-2004, 09:58 PM
Its not the big orange hat that worries me its the thong or speedo or I don't know cause I am afraid to look........ my eyes :220v:
But Beaumonts that place with the motorcycles along the freeway on the way to Parker, all those poor boatless souls out there getting dirty, when they could be getting wet and drunk looking a boobies. Yeah, :p BOOBIES ARE COOL. Anyone wanna share theirs now? :wink:
Always trying
Jason

vdrivenman
09-22-2004, 02:45 AM
we have a beaumont here in Texas. it is actuallly the county seat for Jefferson County. the city has a pop: of about 118,000.
located in the banks of the Neches River.
surrounded by oil fields, refineries, & rice farms.

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 04:46 AM
we have a beaumont here in Texas. it is actuallly the county seat for Jefferson County. the city has a pop: of about 118,000.
located in the banks of the Neches River.
surrounded by oil fields, refineries, & rice farms.
thats cool as long as ya "RUN IT HARD !" there!!! :rollside: :p

Excessive Force
09-22-2004, 08:02 AM
Im ALMOST ready to accept that yucaipa is an O-K place to live in...Ive been wanting to get something waay larger than what I have now here. Thats the only thing stopping me! :argue:

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Im ALMOST ready to accept that yucaipa is an O-K place to live in...Ive been wanting to get something waay larger than what I have now here. Thats the only thing stopping me! :argue:
We got a house in Redlands also...will always be a nice town and hold its value..kinda like old town pasadena...keep your casa there!! ;)