PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!! Second U.S. Hostage Reportedly Slain!!!

RiverKitty
09-21-2004, 09:16 PM
"Abu Musab al-Zarqawi said it would kill British hostage Kenneth Bigley unless women prisoners in Iraq were freed."
They don't even like their women!!! What a lousy excuse!!!
Stuff like this just makes you wonder why we didn't nuke them in the first place!!! :mad:
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A posting on an Islamic Web site claimed Tuesday that an al-Qaida-linked group has slain a second American hostage in Iraq and threatened to kill a third hostage.
The claim that Jack Hensley, a civilian contractor, had been killed could not be verified immediately.
The posting came as the militant groupÂ’s 24-hour deadline passed. It had demanded the release of all Iraqi women from U.S. custody.
The statement from the militant Tawhid and Jihad group, headed by Jordanian extremist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi said it would kill British hostage Kenneth Bigley unless women prisoners in Iraq were freed.
The statement gave no deadline.
It said that it would post a video of the killing soon.
“Lions of the Tawhid and Jihad have slaughtered the second American hostage after the deadline lapsed,” the statement said.
“The British hostage will meet the same fate if the British government does not do what must be done to release him.”
The same group said Monday that it had beheaded another American hostage, Eugene Armstrong. A video showing ArmstrongÂ’s killing was later made available, and ArmstrongÂ’s body was found on a street in Baghdad.
The three hostages were abducted from their Baghdad home last week.
The United States has offered $25 million for information leading to al-ZarqawiÂ’s capture.

HCS
09-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Someone needs to go in and weed these guys out. How the hell do they pull
this shit off and no one can figure out where there at. I don't get it!
Go get these bastards and quit pussy footin around. :mad: :idea:
Vented. :umm:

PlyaPlya22
09-21-2004, 09:38 PM
This shit is getting rediculous. We need to just level that ****ing place. We will spend the rest of eternity trying to weed out all these assholes there are new ones being born daily.

Racer277
09-21-2004, 09:45 PM
This shit is getting rediculous. We need to just level that ****ing place. We will spend the rest of eternity trying to weed out all these assholes there are new ones being born daily.
Where does the line start to press the button? Pick me! Pick me! I'll do it now!

RiverPirate
09-21-2004, 09:48 PM
W,,,step up and push the button and be done with it. It's time to move on and let them clean up the mess.

WUTWZAT
09-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Is that $25,000,000. for Dead or Alive?
And does anyone wanna finance a manhunt? I'll split the reward, just give me 40% of the reward for the work. After that maybe we can look for Bin Laden.
Jason

73kona455
09-21-2004, 10:55 PM
we need to have a man hunt and catch and kill everyone even remoetly connected to the murders.. drag the SOB's out in the street and give them the same treatment for all to see

badbrad
09-21-2004, 11:21 PM
My friend Sgt. Dawn Giandalia will be returning home soon from Iraq. She is stationed in/near the Suni triangle. Talked to her husband/highschool buddy/friend couple of days ago and asked him for a sitrep (situation report) on Dawn. I inquired on the day to day stuff. Really wanted to know if she saw some action. To get to the point they get mortared (small bombs launched from a portable tube, similar in effectiveness to artillery) every night. They can only return fire if they have line of sight or "eye's on" because of collateral damage. They cannot engage with artillery/airstrike and take out a city block. The only counter they have is to go on patrol and get lucky and spot the raghead doin the deed. That is the kind of stuff they have to put with. :mad:
http://webpages.charter.net/giandalia

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 04:56 AM
too sick..these peeps need to meet thier own justice!!! :yuk: :frown:

spectratoad
09-22-2004, 05:00 AM
THe sooner we get our shit together and quit fighting a media/politically correct war and remember that we are in a "Street Fight" where there are no rules then this bull$h!t will stop.
They lop someones head we lop, hang 15 of them. :devil:
I am reading General Franks book and as he says, "Death by a thousand cuts." That is how they operate and will drive us out if we don't get down and dirty.

Second "PLACE"
09-22-2004, 08:07 AM
From the History Channel:
In 1915, American Army General Jack Pershing was in the Phillipines as an American Miltary leader, helping secure a U.S. Navy port being built. During his time there, a number of Phillipine/Muslim extremists used terror tactics on the U.S. Naval personnel, trying to intimidate the Americans into leaving.
General Pershing and his men searched and captured 50 Muslim terrorists,
and lined them up to be executed before the entire town. Before he had his soldiers load their rifles, he had all the amunition soaked in pigs blood before being loaded. (The Muslims believe that even TOUCHING pork or pork blood will damn them for eternity). He then in front of the entire town, executed all but one of the terrorists, and buried their bodies with the remains of the slaughtered pigs. He let that last terrorist go free, never to be seen again.
For 57 years after that, not a SINGLE terrorist act was commited in that region............
Any ideas on how to stop these BASTARDS from these beheadings? :umm:

Back Forty
09-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Sure.
http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/111317-39.jpg

Krazy K
09-22-2004, 09:45 AM
From the History Channel:
In 1915, American Army General Jack Pershing was in the Phillipines as an American Miltary leader, helping secure a U.S. Navy port being built. During his time there, a number of Phillipine/Muslim extremists used terror tactics on the U.S. Naval personnel, trying to intimidate the Americans into leaving.
General Pershing and his men searched and captured 50 Muslim terrorists,
and lined them up to be executed before the entire town. Before he had his soldiers load their rifles, he had all the amunition soaked in pigs blood before being loaded. (The Muslims believe that even TOUCHING pork or pork blood will damn them for eternity). He then in front of the entire town, executed all but one of the terrorists, and buried their bodies with the remains of the slaughtered pigs. He let that last terrorist go free, never to be seen again.
For 57 years after that, not a SINGLE terrorist act was commited in that region............
Any ideas on how to stop these BASTARDS from these beheadings? :umm:
Oh no...we can't do it like that!! It's way to barbaric!! :wink:
We need to quit being such effin pussies and do what we need to to take these people out! It's like OJ looking for the real killers!! :mad:

RiverKitty
09-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Is that $25,000,000. for Dead or Alive?
And does anyone wanna finance a manhunt? I'll split the reward, just give me 40% of the reward for the work. After that maybe we can look for Bin Laden.
Jason
Preferably DEAD!!! :mad:
I can see it now, "International Bounty Hunter, WUTWZAT, Lops Off Terrorists Heads In Iraq".
$25,000,000, Could you imagine how many boats you can buy with that!!! :eek:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Islam is a religion of peace and love remember :rolleyes: when are they gonna whipe these ISLAMIC extremists off the face of the earth. If you think I am aiming this post at one religous group. Your damn right I am. :devil:
Islam is a religion based on death and destruction. that is all these people know and understand. the only solution is genocide. :idea:
Omega

sizzlingcell
09-22-2004, 11:23 AM
Could not have said it better than that. This crap has got to stop, sure hope America makes the right choice in November cuz the Kerry Krew will turn it into Viet Nam, they are trying to right now...

Second "PLACE"
09-22-2004, 01:37 PM
We need to stop being "Politicly correct" and start being MILITARILY correct.
Screw the street war, and trying to avoid damaging Mosques! That's where
these Bastards are slaughtering our poeople. A simple squadron of FA-18's
over a 2 week period could pretty much do what we need in Sadr City. Then we take on anyone else that treats our citizens like Thanksgiving Turkeys. :mad:

Mullet
09-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Some of you really make me laugh.
Americans invade a land, some American contractors are killed and you act surprised or that this is disgusting.
Reverse the roll............
Americans are taken over by Iraqi's because they didnt agree with George W. Do you lay down your arms, because George is an evil republican? Some of you might, but for the most part, most of you will not. You will continue to fight. You see a Iraqi contractor walking down the street....what do you do? Do you have a problem cutting off his head or not since you are so quick to nuke the whole damn place anyways, what makes you the humanitarian?
To flip it around some more.......a big hoo-rah on these pages is taking place about a boater whose boat was scorched and he had no insurance. If I am an American contractor, my insurance is not going into a zone where I know I am hated by many and that my life is at risk.
Do I feel bad for the family "of my fellow americans".....nah, not really. Do I feel the need to nuke the place, nah, not really. Do I support our troops? All the time, because they are sent to do a job that is very tough to do and protect me sometimes giving up there lives(although I never felt threatened by Iraq). Most soldiers joined the army for a reason, unfortunetly most politicians use them as pawns.

Havasu Cig
09-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Americans invade a land, some American contractors are killed and you act surprised or that this is disgusting.
Americans are taken over by Iraqi's because they didnt agree with George W. Do you lay down your arms, because George is an evil republican? Some of you might, but for the most part, most of you will not. You will continue to fight. You see a Iraqi contractor walking down the street....what do you do? Do you have a problem cutting off his head or not since you are so quick to nuke the whole damn place anyways, what makes you the humanitarian?
To flip it around some more.......a big hoo-rah on these pages is taking place about a boater whose boat was scorched and he had no insurance. If I am an American contractor, my insurance is not going into a zone where I know I am hated by many and that my life is at risk.
Do I feel bad for the family "of my fellow americans".....nah, not really. Do I feel the need to nuke the place, nah, not really. Do I support our troops? All the time, because they are sent to do a job that is very tough to do and protect me sometimes giving up there lives(although I never felt threatened by Iraq). Most soldiers joined the army for a reason, unfortunetly most politicians use them as pawns.
Your agrumanet does not hold water due to the fact that the majority of the terrorist commiting these acts in Iraq are not Iraqi. They are terrorist from foriegn countries that have come to Iraq to kill Americans and try and keep Iraq from becoming a country that is friendly to the West.
Al Zarqawi (sp), who is supposedly the #1 Al Queda member in Iraq and is personally responsible for at least one of the be-headings, is a Jordanian. :mad:

Nitro Neil
09-22-2004, 02:48 PM
YOU LIBERAL APATHETIC PIECE OF GARBAGE. GO ENJOY YOUR BOAT THIS WEEKEND AND YOUR GOOD LIFE AND DON'T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THESE TRIVIAL MATTERS.YOU PIECE OF CRAP! :crossx:

Mullet
09-22-2004, 02:50 PM
Your agrumanet does not hold water due to the fact that the majority of the terrorist commiting these acts in Iraq are not Iraqi. They are terrorist from foriegn countries that have come to Iraq to kill Americans and try and keep Iraq from becoming a country that is friendly to the West.
Al Zarqawi (sp), who is supposedly the #1 Al Queda member in Iraq and is personally responsible for at least one of the be-headings, is a Jordanian. :mad:
Oh ok, then.......lets nuke all of iraq because of some jordanians.
Not all of the "freedom fighters" are Iraqi.......but some of them are and area is still a hot spot.
My arguement still holds plenty of water.

Mullet
09-22-2004, 02:51 PM
YOU LIBERAL APATHETIC PIECE OF GARBAGE. GO ENJOY YOUR BOAT THIS WEEKEND AND YOUR GOOD LIFE AND DON'T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THESE TRIVIAL MATTERS.YOU PIECE OF CRAP! :crossx:
lol......errr LOL

Havasu Cig
09-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Not all of the "freedom fighters" are Iraqi.......but some of them are and area is still a hot spot.
It seems ignorance works well for you.
You call them Freedom Fighters?
I guess you think they are justified killing our troops?
I know some vets that would like to meet you for a "debate". :hammerhea

Mullet
09-22-2004, 03:12 PM
It seems ignorance works well for you.
You call them Freedom Fighters?
I guess you think they are justified killing our troops?
I know some vets that would like to meet you for a "debate". :hammerhea
ignorance on my part......ha
did you notice quotation marks around freedom fighters. that means I am quoting other people, not myself.
again, more ignorance on your part, since I already addressed how I feel about the troops in my original post.

Havasu Cig
09-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Who the F@#$ were you quoting? I don't see anybody else using that term for the terrorist in this thread. :confused: :rolleyes:

Second "PLACE"
09-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Interesting response. Though I question that your "Glass hlods plenty of water". The Great thing about this country is that we are all intitalled to our opinions. :squiggle:
The next time one of our "Contractors" gets his head cut off, we will all think of you, and question if YOU may possibly be one of these fools aiding these Al-Quida terrorists here in the states. :idea: You never know.
I'm sure these contractors went there to help these people have a better
life.....I guess they got what they disereved according to Mullett.

Mullet
09-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Who the F@#$ were you quoting? I don't see anybody else using that term for the terrorist in this thread. :confused: :rolleyes:
I really hate when people roll there eyes. Could you also say to me "whatevvver" (nobody said "whatevvver in this thread), and complete the whole thing?
I have read in some of the liberal media crap I read, they often refer to them as the "Iraqi Freedom Fighters" since the people believe they are fighting the infidels for Iraqs true freedom.

Mullet
09-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Interesting response. Though I question that your "Glass hlods plenty of water". The Great thing about this country is that we are all intitalled to our opinions. :squiggle:
Of course it is. If it wasnt for having your own opinion this country never would have been founded.
The next time one of our "Contractors" gets his head cut off, we will all think of you, and question if YOU may possibly be one of these fools aiding these Al-Quida terrorists here in the states. :idea: You never know.
lol, seriously.....lol
I'm sure these contractors went there to help these people have a better life.....I guess they got what they disereved according to Mullett.
lets call a spade a spade here. They went to help Iraqi people because it pays soooo well. The whole Haliburton fiasco is proof of that. Those guys over there are making money hand over fist. I watched a video a while back on MSN.com with a soldier who had been injured in combat while protecting an area where contractors were working. A guy that was driving a truck around over there was making 40 bucks an hour according to this soldier. The soldier was talking about how unfair it was that he was making practically minimum wage and putting his life on the line so that this guy could make all this money.

Havasu Cig
09-22-2004, 03:37 PM
I really hate when people roll there eyes. Could you also say to me "whatevvver", and complete the whole thing?
I have read in some of the liberal media crap I read, they often refer to them as the "Iraqi Freedom Fighters" since the people believe they are fighting the infidels for Iraqs true freedom.
"liberal media crap" ? Your statement in your first post sounds like liberal media crap. So now you are back peddling on the term freedom fighter when you are called on it.
As far as rolling my eyes, this is the intenet dip$it. There are only so many ways you can get your point across. The little role eye symbol means I think you are full of $hit.

Havasu Cig
09-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Of course it is. If it wasnt for having your own opinion this country never would have been founded.
lol, seriously.....lol
lets call a spade a spade here. They went to help Iraqi people because it pays soooo well. The whole Haliburton fiasco is proof of that. Those guys over there are making money hand over fist. I watched a video a while back on MSN.com with a soldier who had been injured in combat while protecting an area where contractors were working. A guy that was driving a truck around over there was making 40 bucks an hour according to this soldier. The soldier was talking about how unfair it was that he was making practically minimum wage and putting his life on the line so that this guy could make all this money.
That soldier volunteered for service. It is not about the money to most of the service members over there. When I was in the Army I did not make $hit, but is was not about that.

Mullet
09-22-2004, 03:41 PM
"liberal media crap" ? Your statement in your first post sounds like liberal media crap. So now you are back peddling on the term freedom fighter when you are called on it.
how am I back peddling?
I used the term "liberal media crap", because I was called an "apathetic liberal" earlier.
As far as rolling my eyes, this is the intenet dip$it. There are only so many ways you can get your point across. The little role eye symbol means I think you are full of $hit.
oh :rolleyes:

Mullet
09-22-2004, 03:43 PM
That soldier volunteered for service. It is not about the money to most of the service members over there. When I was in the Army I did not make $hit, but is was not about that.
That isnt the point now is. The point is, that the guy that should be making the money, putting his ass on the line, should be the one making the money. That included you as a soldier. I dont believe that an American Soldier should die or fight so that some contractor can make 40 bucks an hour to drive a truck.
Also when you were in the sevice I dont think you were involved in a conflict where you were put on station to protect fat contractors either.

Second "PLACE"
09-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Soldier or Civilian.......cuttin' thier f&^#$ head off? WTF ? :rolleyes:
I find THAT to be disturbing. Doesn't matter WHO it is. THAT is what this post is about. You must have thought this was the John Kerry thread.

Mullet
09-22-2004, 03:57 PM
Soldier or Civilian.......cuttin' thier f&^#$ head off? WTF ? :rolleyes:
I find THAT to be disturbing. Doesn't matter WHO it is. THAT is what this post is about. You must have thought this was the John Kerry thread.
lol.....
I have seen the videos of the other beheadings. It is a gross and disturbing way to die and a death I dont wish on anyone. Yet I know if I play on the railroad tracks, I know that there is a good chance that I will get hit by a train.
When I first made my comment it was more directed at the "hey lets nuke 'em beavis" crowd.

Dave C
09-22-2004, 03:57 PM
I dispute your argument because the terrorists are foreignors and do not have popular support of the Iraqi people.
The propaganda that the media wants us to believe is the so-called "insurgents" (i.e. terrorists) have popular support. This is FALSE. Even using the word insurgent is misleading because that implies that they are fighting for their homeland which they are not.
If you talk to soldiers that come back from Iraq you hear the exact opposite. The Iraqi people are thankful for our help and their freedom.
There might be some Iraqi's involved but I image some of Saddam's old henchmen are kind of pissed.... doncha think!!!
I'm not advocating nuke-em. Rather the gloves need to come-off and the area they are hiding in needs to be carpet bombed.....

Mullet
09-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I dispute your argument because the terrorists are foreignors and do not have popular support of the Iraqi people.
Yeah, I think I mislead you with the comment that you quoted. It was suppose to be sarcasm.
If you talk to soldiers that come back from Iraq you hear the exact opposite. The Iraqi people are thankful for our help and their freedom.
There might be some Iraqi's involved but I image some of Saddam's old henchmen are kind of pissed.... doncha think!!!
Ohhh you know saddams men who use to have it so easy are way pissed off.
What I dont know or dont see is if the Iraqi people are so thankful, why isnt it shown more? ie....cooperation from the people against the terrorist, statments from the interim goverment that shows support to the US......

Second "PLACE"
09-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Pigs blood works well........ ;)

mickeyfinn
09-22-2004, 04:54 PM
They went to help Iraqi people because it pays soooo well. The whole Haliburton fiasco is proof of that. Those guys over there are making money hand over fist. I watched a video a while back on MSN.com with a soldier who had been injured in combat while protecting an area where contractors were working. A guy that was driving a truck around over there was making 40 bucks an hour according to this soldier. The soldier was talking about how unfair it was that he was making practically minimum wage and putting his life on the line so that this guy could make all this money.
Soldiers don't sign on for the money. The private sector people over there are in it for the money. So when has that become a crime? (I guess since liberals have gotten so popular, We should all make the same regardless of skill, ability or effort expended) If we ever do intend to get out of there and accomplish our goal of giving the people back a country that can survive without the "extremist" forceful takeover after we leave, we must help to rebuild part of the country and make it self sufficient so that people there can realize what they have been missing. This is part of what we hope to do. By doing this more of the citizens will be inclined to defend keeping the freedoms and luxuries that we hope to leave them. I don't vote with the nuke em crowd but I do think we need to let the military fight the ware. If the people are truly thankful then shooting into the desert in the general direction of enemy fire is not likely to cause a lot of "civilian collateral damage" I think we should realize that we are at war with the whole country. You are either for us or against us. If you are standing in the way of us accomplishing our goal then you are against us and may not survive. If civilians here want to take a chance at making the big money for a while and going over there to work then they take their chances. That is why it pays so much. Doesn't mean the military shouldn't protect them and doesn't mean we shouldn't seek retribution. If the job didn't have the excessive risks then it would not pay as well as it does. I'm all for using the POW's for eye for an eye exchange. They behead two people then we put on worldwide television a film of us doing a pig to muslim transfusion. If they live through that then we hang them by their arms and cut their toes off and leave them to drain.

HP350SC
09-22-2004, 05:10 PM
And throw mullet in there too. :mad: Your attitude undermines the good people who are serving in the armed forces because they care about humanity. Your analogy to Iraqi's killing our president is hogwash. Does our government regularly maim and commit atrocities to it's citizens? And as far as contractors making the HUGE amount of $40 hr. whoop de fu..ing doo! Under $80K year is not getting rich by any means. Let me guess, you are an unemployed piece of f..k. Where's that ignore button on here....you spineless son of a .....
Edit: To clarify, this post was directed to mullet.

Dave C
09-22-2004, 05:27 PM
sorry I should have quoted this.... this is what I dispute.
actually the interim government has thanked us... thats not hard to find.
Yes, the story of many Iraqi's being thankful for America has been woefully under-reported. It doesn't fit the big media's agenda of portraying the U.S. as a war-monger. E.G. we liberate the country from a muderous tyrant and all of a sudden we are the bad-guys? WTF?
If you talk to soldiers that have been in Iraq you get a completely different story from them than what the big media has told us...
I talked to an M.P. and they really really hate being around CNN reporters. (his words) because they feel that they distort the truth. He tells me stories of going into villages where people are happy to see them and actively point out the trouble makers. But Dan Rather-you'd-not-know ain't gonna tell us that......

JC
09-22-2004, 08:54 PM
The American hostage beheading video's are very disturbing, and they will make you upset. Notwithstanding, anyone interested in seeing them, for whatever reason, they can be found here:
http://ogrish.com/

Mullet
09-23-2004, 08:00 AM
Soldiers don't sign on for the money. The private sector people over there are in it for the money. So when has that become a crime?
I dont recall ever saying soldiers did it for money. As a matter of fact I was arguing that the soldier should get paid more for putting his life on the line over some contractor who drives a truck around.
(I guess since liberals have gotten so popular, We should all make the same regardless of skill, ability or effort expended) If we ever do intend to get out of there and accomplish our goal of giving the people back a country that can survive without the "extremist" forceful takeover after we leave, we must help to rebuild part of the country and make it self sufficient so that people there can realize what they have been missing.
I dont disagree with that.
If civilians here want to take a chance at making the big money for a while and going over there to work then they take their chances. That is why it pays so much.Doesn't mean the military shouldn't protect them and doesn't mean we shouldn't seek retribution. If the job didn't have the excessive risks then it would not pay as well as it does.
This is where we disagree a bit. I just dont agree that a soldier should die so that some fat contractor can make money, or even so that I pay 2 bucks at the pump.
I'm all for using the POW's for eye for an eye exchange. They behead two people then we put on worldwide television a film of us doing a pig to muslim transfusion. If they live through that then we hang them by their arms and cut their toes off and leave them to drain.
Well if you agree with those tactics, then I dont see how you can be upset about a beheading.

Mullet
09-23-2004, 08:10 AM
And throw mullet in there too. :mad: Your attitude undermines the good people who are serving in the armed forces because they care about humanity.
I guess you never read where I said I support our troops. And just how does my attitude of not wanting them to die for a contractor undermine things? Was this comment "The point is, that the guy that should be making the money, putting his ass on the line, should be the one making the money." in regards to soldiers, somehow undermining them?
Your analogy to Iraqi's killing our president is hogwash. Does our government regularly maim and commit atrocities to it's citizens? And as far as contractors making the HUGE amount of $40 hr. whoop de fu..ing doo! Under $80K year is not getting rich by any means. Let me guess, you are an unemployed piece of f..k. Where's that ignore button on here....you spineless son of a .....
You can call my analogy "hogwash" if you like old timer. The whole point wasnt about why they would invade but what if they did and how would you react as an american with a forgein force on your street. You seem very intelligent Im surprised you didnt get that.
Well considering the average truck driver in the US makes $500 a week, it is a considerable difference.
"you spineless son of a "......... And what makes you so tough, calling people names on an internet message board. If you want to have a different opinion then me that is fine, but at least read everything I wrote and dont say things like I undermine things when I have never said one bad thing about our soldiers.

Mullet
09-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Did Heros like Pat Tillman go to fight for this country for the $$$$ ? www.pattillman.com Did you lose any friends or family on 911 ? Are you a spineless pos ?
Im glad you brought Pat Tillman. He felt patriotic, he joined the military. He was killed by friendly fire. I dont need your link, I read this stuff everyday and know the story. Mike Ricci from the Phx Coyotes will wear his number this year in his honor when the lockout is over.
If you want to show me anywhere in here were I have said one bad thing about a soldier, Id like to read it.
I have said I dont feel sorry for the contractors

Mullet
09-23-2004, 08:24 AM
actually the interim government has thanked us... thats not hard to find.
well yeah....we put them in the power.
I just wanted to see it, in different forms.
If you talk to soldiers that have been in Iraq you get a completely different story from them than what the big media has told us...
I talked to an M.P. and they really really hate being around CNN reporters. (his words) because they feel that they distort the truth. He tells me stories of going into villages where people are happy to see them and actively point out the trouble makers. But Dan Rather-you'd-not-know ain't gonna tell us that......
I imagine they do. I remember when the invasion began of the embedded reporters was talking to a tank commander who was trying to do his job. You could tell he was just annoyed as hell that the guy was in the way.
I have talked to friends as well who have had both positive and negative experience with the people.

HP350SC
09-23-2004, 09:48 AM
I guess you never read where I said I support our troops. And just how does my attitude of not wanting them to die for a contractor undermine things?
You can call my analogy "hogwash" if you like old timer. The whole point wasnt about why they would invade but what if they did and how would you react as an american with a forgein force on your street. You seem very intelligent Im surprised you didnt get that.
Well considering the average truck driver in the US makes $500 a week, it is a considerable difference.
"you spineless son of a "......... And what makes you so tough, calling people names on an internet message board. If you want to have a different opinion then me that is fine, but at least read everything I wrote and dont say things like I undermine things when I have never said one bad thing about our soldiers.
Yes I am an old timer of 44 years. Consider me wiser. If Saddam Hussein ran this country I would sure as hell help any liberating force overthrow his government.
How much would you want to earn working under hazardous conditions? Soldiers protecting contractors for less money is a moot point. No different than secret service protecting our President, but earning less.
"Internet tough guy"? lol...hop on a bus from your section 8 apartment and let's see what'cha got :hammerhea

Mullet
09-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Yes I am an old timer of 44 years. Consider me wiser. If Saddam Hussein ran this country I would sure as hell help any liberating force overthrow his government.
So then what you saying is that every single person hated Hussein?
How much would you want to earn working under hazardous conditions? Soldiers protecting contractors for less money is a moot point. No different than secret service protecting our President, but earning less.
ahh so lets compare a truck driver to a president....good job. I can understand a secret service man diving in front of a bullet for national security. I cant understand a soldier being killed for a contractor.
"Internet tough guy"? lol...hop on a bus from your section 8 apartment and let's see what'cha got :hammerhea
I am a black belt in 200 forms of martial arts and can pull your eyeball out of the socket. I also know judo. Judo know if I have a knife and judo know if I have a gun. I live in Orange County California, we dont have bus depots.

HP350SC
09-23-2004, 10:36 AM
How about bodyguard to indivdual, security guard to whomever, all right I found that ignore button................. :wink:

Mullet
09-23-2004, 10:45 AM
all right I found that ignore button................. :wink:
I wouldnt do that.....sometimes I am pretty funny when I am not talking politics. Then again some of you might say I am pretty funny when I do talk politics. I knew my opinion on a board like this wouldnt go over well which is why I posted it. Some people really get upset and that makes me laugh.

Second "PLACE"
09-23-2004, 11:39 AM
HP350SC----
No use in debating with Mullet. He can't see the forrest for all the trees.
I think I speak for MOST of us on this thread, and that his political RHETORIC and personal point of view are moot. Keep in mind that his LIBERAL thoughts and opinions are of the minority.
The rest of us will be busy buying FARMER JOHN PORK products and sending them to our Millitary AND civillian contractors abroad.
By the way Mullet, your comments remind me that of Sierra Club garble :hammerhea

Mullet
09-23-2004, 12:25 PM
HP350SC----
No use in debating with Mullet. He can't see the forrest for all the trees.
I think I speak for MOST of us on this thread, and that his political RHETORIC and personal point of view are moot. Keep in mind that his LIBERAL thoughts and opinions are of the minority.
The rest of us will be busy buying FARMER JOHN PORK products and sending them to our Millitary AND civillian contractors abroad.
By the way Mullet, your comments remind me that of Sierra Club garble :hammerhea
I am always amazed how people can't seem to have a different opinion in a country that is so free. I cant see the forrest for all the trees but you havent even debated a single point of mine and showed me where I am wrong.
Sometimes people who are like "sierra club" people are a good thing. Maybe if there was more of that type you wouldnt have a thread going here at ***boat about all the garbage that people are leaving behind.

MagicMtnDan
09-24-2004, 06:41 AM
although I never felt threatened by Iraq
This shows your true colors - another spineless loser with no moral compass.
I'll ask you like I ask many left wing, guilt-ridden, self-hating American liberals: Just WHEN does it become important to stand up to those who want to kill Americans? When they're in your city? On your street? In your house?
They've been to our cities and killed thousands. And you and all the other "give peace a chance" types who'd rather negotiate our demise than stand up and be counted are the ones who are undermining this country.
If you had family members or friends who died on 9/11 I can only hope that you'd feel differently. It's people like you who are the enemy within.
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/files/new_savage_cover.jpg

Mullet
09-24-2004, 08:36 AM
This shows your true colors - another spineless loser with no moral compass.
I'll ask you like I ask many left wing, guilt-ridden, self-hating American liberals: Just WHEN does it become important to stand up to those who want to kill Americans? When they're in your city? On your street? In your house?
They've been to our cities and killed thousands. And you and all the other "give peace a chance" types who'd rather negotiate our demise than stand up and be counted are the ones who are undermining this country.
If you had family members or friends who died on 9/11 I can only hope that you'd feel differently. It's people like you who are the enemy within.
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/files/new_savage_cover.jpg
Im "spineless" because I am not afraid of Iraq? Ok
This shows you dont know shit.
Do I fear Iraqi's, no. Why, because they dont have the ability to launch any kind of missle at the us mainland. Why are you bringing up 9/11 and Iraq? Have you read the 9/11 commision reports? Point out Iraqs involvement to me. Have you read the home countrys of the high jackers of 9/11? How many were Iraqi?
Now then if you want to talk about what I do support. When we started bombing the hell out of the Taliban, chasing Bin-Laden, and going after people that I could clearly see that were behind 9/11, I was behind it 100%. So blow me.
"Give Peace a chance", when did I ever say that? I have never been about peace, I am no where a hippy. I just happen to disagree with what US soldiers are dying for in Iraq now. Im spineless, but you support the soldiers dying and fighting in Iraq while you sit on a computer and call people names.
If George W. wants to show he has some balls, then he should put the smackdown on Saudi Arabia. Where is Bin-Laden from? What was the birth country of 75% of the high jackers? What country's people supports terrorist groups more then any? Saudi Arabia.
But the Bush family is so embedded with those cocksuckers that it will never happen. Talk about "sleeping with the enemy".
If George W. wants to show some balls, and that WMD are such a fear, well why havent we blasted N. Korea? (Simple answer, China)
If you want to stand up to all that hate Americans, you got a huge fight on your hands. Well actually you dont, the soldiers do.
since I hate America so much, I better take my flag sticker off my truck, I better follow the sheep like you and pretend that just because you have the popular opinion and following the cheif, that you are the true american.
Protest is Patriotism, the founding fathers were traitors to England there home country, and made this land the great country that it is. So if you want to call me traitor, go ahead.
You were right about the morals part though..............see you at the strip club.

Mullet
09-24-2004, 09:05 AM
"PROTEST IS PATRIOTISM. It is a citizen's duty to speak up, especially when that citizen sees that the country that he loves and the freedom that he cherishes is being torn to shreds by self-serving bastards in three piece suits.
Watch what you say. Shut up and wave the flag. Support the president because that is the right thing to do and, by golly, we did elect him. LIES. The president-select took over in one of the most daring coups in modern times.
PROTEST IS PATRIOTISM. This country was founded on radical actions; its population swelled by masses seeking respite from depression, whether it be political or religious. They came here. They came looking for freedom of all religions, freedom of speech, the freedom to live as they chose to live. We are now told to watch what we say. We are now told that some religions are suspect because they worship a different god than most Americans worship. (That god which is money.) And now we stand and watch while our freedoms erode." - Boy Sets Fire
"It is your duty to let our government know how we feel. Let them know that we don't think making big business even bigger is worth going to war for and seeing our children come home in body bags. Let them know that you disagree with foreign policy that is directly responsible for terrorism both domestic and abroad. Make them feel your passion that this is a country for everyone, not just the top 1% tax bracket. Patriotism is not blind faith in your government, patriotism is active participation, patriotism is not standing idly by while rich white men pass laws that only benefit themselves but cloak these same laws in words like "compassionate".
Who are the real patriots? Who are the real traitors? Who will stand up, who will be our new leaders? If you love this country take it back from those that would destroy it. PROTEST IS PATRIOTISM."
-Matt Schneider

Second "PLACE"
09-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Wow. This thread sure has gotten off the whole "Beheading" issue. (Which was the focal point) :idea:

Havasu Cig
09-24-2004, 12:31 PM
Do I fear Iraqi's, no. Why, because they dont have the ability to launch any kind of missle at the us mainland. Why are you bringing up 9/11 and Iraq? Have you read the 9/11 commision reports? Point out Iraqs involvement to me. Have you read the home countrys of the high jackers of 9/11? How many were Iraqi?
Now then if you want to talk about what I do support. When we started bombing the hell out of the Taliban, chasing Bin-Laden, and going after people that I could clearly see that were behind 9/11, I was behind it 100%. So blow me.
"Give Peace a chance", when did I ever say that? I have never been about peace, I am no where a hippy. I just happen to disagree with what US soldiers are dying for in Iraq now. Im spineless, but you support the soldiers dying and fighting in Iraq while you sit on a computer and call people names.
If George W. wants to show he has some balls, then he should put the smackdown on Saudi Arabia. Where is Bin-Laden from? What was the birth country of 75% of the high jackers? What country's people supports terrorist groups more then any? Saudi Arabia.
But the Bush family is so embedded with those cocksuckers that it will never happen. Talk about "sleeping with the enemy".
If George W. wants to show some balls, and that WMD are such a fear, well why havent we blasted N. Korea? (Simple answer, China)
If you want to stand up to all that hate Americans, you got a huge fight on your hands. Well actually you dont, the soldiers do.
since I hate America so much, I better take my flag sticker off my truck, I better follow the sheep like you and pretend that just because you have the popular opinion and following the cheif, that you are the true american.
Protest is Patriotism, the founding fathers were traitors to England there home country, and made this land the great country that it is. So if you want to call me traitor, go ahead.
You were right about the morals part though..............see you at the strip club.
The government of Saudi Arabia does not actively sponsot terrorism and Bin Laden is actually an enemy of the ruling family. Bin Laden has made threats about overthrowing the ruling family in Saudi Arabia so they are definitely not working together. As far as I know Usama has not been in Saudi Arabia since the 80's when he left to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Saudi Arabia certainly has problems in it's religious schools but there is know way we could make a case to overthrowing the government. Untill very recently we had bases in Saudi Arabia.
Even without a connection to 9/11 or terrorism, which I believe there is evidence that there was, Iraq violated the cease fire treaty following the Gulf War in 91 several times. They kicked out U.N inspectors, fired at our planes and planned an assasination attempt on a U.S. president. Clinton actually retailiated because of the assasination attempt. What more do you want? I guess our service members can be killed an maimed in a war, win the war, the enemy signs a seize fire treaty and then ignores it and that is ok? Bullshit!!
With the intelligence available leading up to the invasion of Iraq about WMD's and the possible threat Iraq posed to both supporting terrorist, developing WMD's, and offering money to terrorist for suicide bombings in Israel there was know way they could be left alone. If the president did not act and another 9/11 happened or worse, and Iraq was implicated the liberals would be crying for Bush's impeachment. The truth is that the left hates Bush and they will cry and whine no matter what he does.
As far as North Korea is concerned that situation is more complicated then you make it out to be. If North Korea felt an invasion was imminent (sp) they would invade the South and take over the entire country with no problem. Neither South Korea or the U.S has enough force in the theatre to stop an all out invasion from the north. On top of this Korea may already have misile technology that could hit Japan and maybe even Hawaii. Alot more at risk on this situation.
IMO we should focus on Iran next, but with the recent sale of bunker busters to Israel they might take care of that threat for us. :cool:

Second "PLACE"
09-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Excellent point Havasu Cig. This CLEARLY answers any rebutal that I have read on this thread....Let's fill the bunker busters with a little pork. :skull:

Mullet
09-25-2004, 08:36 AM
The government of Saudi Arabia does not actively sponsot terrorism and Bin Laden is actually an enemy of the ruling family. Bin Laden has made threats about overthrowing the ruling family in Saudi Arabia so they are definitely not working together. As far as I know Usama has not been in Saudi Arabia since the 80's when he left to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Saudi Arabia certainly has problems in it's religious schools but there is know way we could make a case to overthrowing the government. Untill very recently we had bases in Saudi Arabia.
Fair enough
Even without a connection to 9/11 or terrorism, which I believe there is evidence that there was, Iraq violated the cease fire treaty following the Gulf War in 91 several times. They kicked out U.N inspectors, fired at our planes and planned an assasination attempt on a U.S. president. Clinton actually retailiated because of the assasination attempt. What more do you want? I guess our service members can be killed an maimed in a war, win the war, the enemy signs a seize fire treaty and then ignores it and that is ok? Bullshit!!
I dont see anything in here that is worth 1,000 and rising lives. They may have broke a treaty, but I dont recall anyone who died in those events, was there?
With the intelligence available leading up to the invasion of Iraq about WMD's and the possible threat Iraq posed to both supporting terrorist, developing WMD's, and offering money to terrorist for suicide bombings in Israel there was know way they could be left alone. If the president did not act and another 9/11 happened or worse, and Iraq was implicated the liberals would be crying for Bush's impeachment. The truth is that the left hates Bush and they will cry and whine no matter what he does.
Isreal dosent concern me. They make there own rules and live by them. If their policies get them in trouble, American blood shouldnt be spilled for it.
and where are those WMD's?
As far as North Korea is concerned that situation is more complicated then you make it out to be. If North Korea felt an invasion was imminent (sp) they would invade the South and take over the entire country with no problem. Neither South Korea or the U.S has enough force in the theatre to stop an all out invasion from the north. On top of this Korea may already have misile technology that could hit Japan and maybe even Hawaii. Alot more at risk on this situation.
I never said Korea was simple, in fact I said "simple answer China". But you have to figure they are developing wmd's, a evil dictator and so on so on that they are more of a threat to the US.
IMO we should focus on Iran next, but with the recent sale of bunker busters to Israel they might take care of that threat for us. :cool:
link?

Havasu Cig
09-25-2004, 08:49 AM
I don't have a link of the sale of the bunkerbusters, but it was on the news this past week. I am sure if you do a search you can find it. Israel is one of the best allies we have in the world, but most liberals seem to side with the terrorist palestinians, you know the ones that were celebrating on 09/11. :rolleyes:
Asfar as Iraq breaking the cease fire, hundreds of troops were killed and more maimed during the Gulf War to force Iraq to sign it. They were firing on our planes on almost a daily basisi for over 10 years. Clearly by itself that was a violation of the cease fire and an act of war.
My point on Korea is it is not an easy issue to resolve thanks in a large part to the Clinton administration and the mistakes they made in cutting deals with them. They will have to be dealt with but it is a hornets nest.

Mullet
09-25-2004, 09:17 AM
I don't have a link of the sale of the bunkerbusters, but it was on the news this past week. I am sure if you do a search you can find it. Israel is one of the best allies we have in the world, but most liberals seem to side with the terrorist palestinians, you know the ones that were celebrating on 09/11. :rolleyes:
You dont seem to get it. I side with America and America only. I dont believe we should police the world because some evil dictator isnt feeding the people. That is a UN sanctioned thing to do. As Lydon Johnson said "i will not send u.s. boys half way around the world to do what asain boys should be doing for themselves."......shortly there after he sent the troops to Vietnam :notam: but his original statement I agree with. Have you watched Death in Gaza? It was a documentary on HBO. It opens your eyes to how messed up the region is, on both sides. I remember a few of the people of Palestine dancing in the street after 9/11, I dont recall it being that many people though. Hell, there were reports of people being happy about it in the US, does that mean, the country as whole was happy about it? There are people on both sides of the fence everywhere. Saadam was an evil dictator, remember the pictures of him standing on balconies firing guns in the air while the people of Iraq rallied in mass on the street? Does that sound like everyone hated him?
Israel is one of our best allies and is one the allies that creates the most problems for us at the same time.
Asfar as Iraq breaking the cease fire, hundreds of troops were killed and more maimed during the Gulf War to force Iraq to sign it. They were firing on our planes on almost a daily basisi for over 10 years. Clearly by itself that was a violation of the cease fire and an act of war.
that wasnt my question now was it. how many troops were killed DURING the cease fire. I know of none. I know troops were killed during the first gulf war as well as the second, but I do not or have not heard of one troop being killed in fighting between then.
My point on Korea is it is not an easy issue to resolve thanks in a large part to the Clinton administration and the mistakes they made in cutting deals with them. They will have to be dealt with but it is a hornets nest.
I didnt care for Clinton, I didnt vote for him. I respected George Sr, and voted for him during the first election.

MagicMtnDan
09-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Iraq is filled with terrorists of all kinds and lots of al Qaeda. It's a magnet for terrorists (who do you think we're fighting over there?!).
Nice argument - "blow me" - what are you 12 years old?
I support the soldiers fighting in Iraq. Correct. I am in front of my computer. Correct. I called you spineless. Correct. You said "blow me." Impressive!
Another moronic statement. You've been spending too much time listening to the attacks from the liberal left and the conspiracy theorists. Yeah sure, Bush is sending our soldiers to Iraq to distract Americans and keep them from seeing how he's in bed with the Saudis. Did you hear the one about how we're really over there for oil? I'm surprised you didn't bring that one up too. Or maybe we should talk about how Dan Rather is an unbiased reporter.
Hold on now Mullet-head, it's not so simple an answer but I know that's the best you could come up with. First of all, we can't and don't want to fight the rest of the world's battles. North Korea is a risk to everyone but they're more of a risk to South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and perhaps China (any country with nukes is a risk to others). But this is an issue that those countries need to address before we get involved. Besides, how many Muslim extremists do you think are over in North Korea gearing up for terrorist activities? About zero Mullet-head. Think for a minute and realize that we're fighting Islamo-fascists not North Koreans and a wacky Kim Jung-Il. If China, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea can't deal with them then perhaps we will have to get involved.
Blah, blah, blah. "Protest is patriotism." Yeah sure. You can take that thinking a little further and say that revolution is patriotism too. After all, our founding fathers were also revolutionaries. Or maybe you want to say anarchy is patriotic because there were some good anarchists.
You're sound like an angry guy - a hater who is lashing out. Try addressing the issues without spewing all the venom. What's the alternative to what you don't like? If you hate Bush so much who do you like, Kerry? Nader? The Libertarian party? You know there's only one choice and it's Bush in November.
I look forward to your next post in which you again say something intelligent like, "blow me." :sleeping:

boatnam2
09-25-2004, 09:42 AM
dindt read the whole thread but dont have a lot of sympathy for some guy that gets pulled out of his house in the bel air of bagdad and gets his ass handed to him.one of the 7 deadly sins GREED.now the soilders is a different story.

Rexone
09-25-2004, 09:51 AM
I dont believe we should police the world because some evil dictator isnt feeding the people.
I don't think so either.
But... There are certain areas of the world where the inhabitants would kill and destroy Americans and the US given the means to do so. Iraq (was), Iran, Syria, N Korea and several others. I call these "threats" because they have made plain their intentions. To bury your head in the sand and ignore these people who've made no bones about their intentions given the means to deliver would mean the end of the US and the freedom's we've defended for over 200 years at some point in the not too far off future.
Case in point... Hitler prior to WW2 was largey ignored for a long time. As soon as he was able "and had the resources" he went on a rampage taking over every country within reach. IMO the world waited way too long to counter his threat. And the world came very close to losing the war... it was no cut and dry quick defeat of this tyrant along with Japan. While you may not view any of the countries I mentioned above a threat like Hitler turned out to be I think that is a mistake. Given the power and means (with today's advanced weaponary that wasn't available then) any of them could easily become tomorrows Hitler or worse with nuclear and biological weapons.
If you have a nest of black widows in the corner of your bedroom do you destroy it while you can or wait for them to crawl into your bed and bite the hell out of you. It's really not a complex concept. You stomp the fockers while you can before they bite or kill you. Terriorists against America are all in the same category (the enemy) no matter if they are currently on the offensive or not.

Havasu Cig
09-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Mullet,
I am out for America first myself but you have to have allies in the world and Israel is one of our strongest in a region that is the biggest problem for us at this time. The palestinians and Arafat are not our friends. If you think they are you are listening to the liberal media to much. I remember seeing the street filled with palestinians after 09/11, it was more than just a few of them. I don't recall anybody in America, except for Palestinians (what a shock) being happy about 09/11.
If you look into the public assemblies that took place during Saddam's reign you will discover the people were ordered to be there. This is well documented. Bathe party officials would go to peoples house and tell them where and what time to show up. I spent 6 months in the Gulf in both Saudi Arabia and Iraq in 90-91. I can tell you from the POW's we took most of them did not like Sadddam.
As far as service members being killed after the first Gulf War during the cease fire, I don't know if any were killed in direct fire. I can tell you though from experience that accidents increase when you train harder or in this case are under a heightened state of rediness due to enforcing a no fly zone. That aside, if somebody is shooting at you on a daily bases this is an act of war and a violation of the treaty. I guess if somebody shoots at you it is ok as long as they don't hit you?
I would not take everything you see on HBO as fact. while I do enjoy HBO for entertainment they lean to the left as far as most of their programing is concerned.