PDA

View Full Version : The bitch just dont listen !

carbonmarine
09-22-2004, 08:26 AM
'Beat me once a week' says Iranian woman
22 September 2004 , Reuters
An Iranian woman, beaten every day by her husband, asked a court to tell him only to beat her once a week.
Maryam, the middle-age woman, said she did not want to divorce her husband because she loved him.
"Just tell him to beat me once a week ... Beating is part of his nature and he cannot stop it," Maryam told the court.
The Tehran court found the man guilty and banned him from beating the wife, the paper said.
"If I do not beat her, she will not be scared enough to obey me," the husband said.

Excessive Force
09-22-2004, 08:29 AM
Forkin dikheds!

OGShocker
09-22-2004, 08:29 AM
OK, let me get this straight... These are supposed humans we are talking about? From sand to GLASS!!

Infomaniac
09-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Remove the "B" from all of the beat and beating words in that story. She will be much happier then.
'eat me once a week' says Iranian woman
An Iranian woman, eaten every day by her husband, asked a court to tell him only to eat her once a week.
Maryam, the middle-age woman, said she did not want to divorce her husband because she loved him.
"Just tell him to eat me once a week ... eating is part of his nature and he cannot stop it," Maryam told the court.
:wink: :wink: :wink:
The Tehran court found the man guilty and banned him from eating the wife, the paper said. :2purples: :2purples:
"If I do not eat her, she will not be scared enough to obey me," the husband said.

Excessive Force
09-22-2004, 08:57 AM
haha...works out perfect

BarryMac
09-22-2004, 10:06 AM
That Iranian dude is an Asshole...
Infomaniac, that is some funny ass shit... :rollside: :boxed: :rollside:
gjb
Remove the "B" from all of the beat and beating words in that story. She will be much happier then.
'eat me once a week' says Iranian woman
An Iranian woman, eaten every day by her husband, asked a court to tell him only to eat her once a week.
"Just tell him to eat me once a week ... eating is part of his nature and he cannot stop it," Maryam told the court.
:wink: :wink: :wink:
The Tehran court found the man guilty and banned him from eating the wife, the paper said. :2purples: :2purples:
"If I do not eat her, she will not be scared enough to obey me," the husband said.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-22-2004, 10:09 AM
more peace loving muslims at their best. :rolleyes:
Omega

PlyaPlya22
09-22-2004, 10:16 AM
She must be obedient as hell. WTF???

HCS
09-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Sad thing is that there's people like that everywhere. :messedup:

Keithb87
09-22-2004, 10:18 AM
No bad rep for this..... It's only a joke...
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?????? :confused:
Nothing.... You allready told her twice....... :hammer2:

CrazyHippy
09-22-2004, 10:31 AM
What do 45,000 battered women all have in common??
They dont F-cking listen!!!
BJ(good by pos rep points)H