PDA

View Full Version : What to use...

Excessive Force
09-22-2004, 08:52 AM
on leather upholstery on a car? What do you use to condition it? Should I even worry about it?

Slib77
09-22-2004, 08:54 AM
I use Meguires(sp)
Cleans it and conditions

Excessive Force
09-22-2004, 08:55 AM
never worried bout using conditioners. Does it leave a film of anything like armorall does??dont know what to expect.

Desert Rat
09-22-2004, 09:06 AM
I have always used saddle soap. You can get it at a shoe store or a horse feed/tack store. It has natural lanolin in it. cleans and leaves the leather soft.

HCS
09-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Condition it with something or it will go to shit fast. :chi:

Excessive Force
09-22-2004, 09:21 AM
comeon, plenty of ballers up in here, im sure ya got leather in your rides!

seho
09-22-2004, 09:41 AM
Arrow-Magnolia makes a stuff called 'Ultrasoft'...we use it on the leather seats of our airplanes. No residue and no skanky smell.

Slib77
09-22-2004, 09:57 AM
never worried bout using conditioners. Does it leave a film of anything like armorall does??dont know what to expect.
Does not leave a film. Simple spray and wipe. I hate cracked leather. This has been the best I've used.

RiverDave
09-22-2004, 09:59 AM
on leather upholstery on a car? What do you use to condition it? Should I even worry about it?
Eagle One products makes a cleaner and then a conditioner..
You clean it with the spray, and it works really well.. I mean really really well. With a tooth brush and the spray you can take all the dirt out of all the little creases etc. The conditioner is literally like hand lotion. You rub it on your hands, then rub it all over the seats and wife off the excess. Keeps yo shiznit "supple" even with trips to the river every weekend. ;)
RD

Keithb87
09-22-2004, 10:02 AM
The conditioner is literally like hand lotion. You rub it on your hands, then rub it all over the seats and wife off the excess. Keeps yo shiznit "supple" even with trips to the river every weekend. ;)
RD
Is that a typ-o or are you being funny today? :D
I know that I sometimes make typ-o's but that one is funny.