09-22-2004, 05:55 PM
Oh where oh where is my little Blingette? :(
The Mr and her will be at the Zoo this weekend...inside info!!!! :p :D

Bre
09-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Well tell her I said hello :rollside:

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 08:24 PM
done dealio!!! B T W..im in fullerton , Brea all p.m. tomorrow and at anaheim conv center form 3-7p.m. F.Y.I. :wink: :eat:

Blingette
09-22-2004, 08:29 PM
Oh where oh where is my little Blingette? :(
Hey you,
Yes I've been MIA. So much going on with the kids and no time to play. Not sure if we're going to Havasu this weekend but probably not. I need to take my CPR course and may do it this Saturday if we don't. Boring. :sleeping:
So are you still going to Mohave? I have not been keeping up with the Dam run thread. We can't wait to go it's such an awesome lake. It's been so long sine we've used the boat :cry: I need a tan!! Hope all is well with you.

Blingette
09-22-2004, 08:30 PM
done dealio!!! B T W..im in fullerton , Brea all p.m. tomorrow and at anaheim conv center form 3-7p.m. F.Y.I. :wink: :eat:
What the heck kinda schedule is that all about? :notam:

Bre
09-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Hey you,
Yes I've been MIA. So much going on with the kids and no time to play. Not sure if we're going to Havasu this weekend but probably not. I need to take my CPR course and may do it this Saturday if we don't. Boring. :sleeping:
So are you still going to Mohave? I have not been keeping up with the Dam run thread. We can't wait to go it's such an awesome lake. It's been so long sine we've used the boat :cry: I need a tan!! Hope all is well with you.
I need to renew my CPR too... I am taking a class on the 1st weekend of Oct. Too bad we weren't closer so we could take it together.
We will be at the Damn Run thing for sure..it will be our next time out.. I am sooo white too.... so we can get burnt together :jawdrop: :D

Blingette
09-22-2004, 08:38 PM
I need to renew my CPR too... I am taking a class on the 1st weekend of Oct. Too bad we weren't closer so we could take it together.
We will be at the Damn Run thing for sure..it will be our next time out.. I am sooo white too.... so we can get burnt together :jawdrop: :D
I may have to hit up the old tanning booth :)

Bre
09-22-2004, 08:40 PM
I thought about it... but my hairdresser has me so scared of those things now :220v: She tells me I'm gonna age so quickly if I use them :cry:

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 08:45 PM
What the heck kinda schedule is that all about? :notam:
sorry sis....its the fake like your working sched so you can meet up with bre...j.k. i gotta rep my co. at the TRUCK convention out by corporate at the Anaheim convention center!!!
Hey Bling sent me a p.m. last week said your hittin havasu this weekend!!?? :confused: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2004, 08:48 PM
I know the feeling

Bre
09-22-2004, 08:49 PM
I know the feeling
Yeah right :p

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 08:50 PM
I know the feeling
you crazy Brotha!!!!! :D :p

Bre
09-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Whatcha talkin about???
Wanna know my schedule tomorrow...sleep in..... play with kids...then I finally start working around 3 :shift: and I will be home by 10pm hopefully.
We have rough lives :wink:

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Whatcha talkin about???
Wanna know my schedule tomorrow...sleep in..... play with kids...then I finally start working around 3 :shift: and I will be home by 10pm hopefully.
We have rough lives :wink:
well bed time for me....night night...gotta mentally prep for busy Anaheim traffic tomorrow!!! :p ;)

Bre
09-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Yeah Andy and I are off to bed too. Have fun tomorrow.

FRENCHIE
09-22-2004, 08:57 PM
night night!! :cry: :cry: :(

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2004, 09:01 PM
what, I'm looking alittle pastie
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0454-med.JPG
where is my sun block and tanning oil

Bling Bling
09-22-2004, 09:06 PM
The Mr and her will be at the Zoo this weekend...inside info!!!! :p :D
My drive guy AKA sally jackass drug his feet again and did not finish my drives. His code name is shifter, but I think the only thing he shifts is his left hand to right hand on the mid section of his body. Says he will have it ready 4 me friday, but who knows. I might leave early sat. and could be going with ALF only. Will see. Tom Slick is gonna finish some photos of my boat 4 his dvd, but after that I will find you.

6 Dollar Boat
09-22-2004, 10:14 PM
My drive guy AKA sally jackass drug his feet again and did not finish my drives. His code name is shifter, but I think the only thing he shifts is his left hand to right hand on the mid section of his body. Says he will have it ready 4 me friday, but who knows. I might leave early sat. and could be going with ALF only. Will see. Tom Slick is gonna finish some photos of my boat 4 his dvd, but after that I will find you.
Bling, Come on out this weekend. I really miss seeing your boat, :D oops, I meant you guys... I have room at the casa...I am going with a buddy from work (mini guy trip).
Later 6.

alfonzo
09-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Bling, Come on out this weekend. I really miss seeing your boat, :D oops, I ment you guys... I have room at the casa...I am going with a buddy from work (mini guy trip).
Later 6.I got ya big guy "MINI GUY'S TRIP" allrightythen!!! :eek:

6 Dollar Boat
09-22-2004, 10:28 PM
I got ya big guy "MINI GUY'S TRIP" allrightythen!!! :eek:
It's gotta be MINI if the oompa loompa's are there... :squiggle:

alfonzo
09-22-2004, 10:33 PM
It's gotta be MINI if the oompa loompa's are there... :squiggle:
doh!!! :sqeyes: when are you leaving?

6 Dollar Boat
09-22-2004, 10:34 PM
doh!!! :sqeyes: when are you leaving?
Fri AM

alfonzo
09-22-2004, 10:40 PM
Fri AM
Damb you!!!!!!!! J/k. have fun.

alfonzo
09-22-2004, 10:59 PM
I may have to hit up the old tanning booth :)It's so boring in those things. What the hell do you do for a half hour or however long your in there? :cool: :wink:

FRENCHIE
09-23-2004, 04:51 AM
will look out for ya sunday at Havi...Leon!! ;) :D

Blingette
09-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Nothing like finding out what your husbands up thru the fourms. :(

Blingette
09-23-2004, 07:47 AM
It's so boring in those things. What the hell do you do for a half hour or however long your in there? :cool: :wink:
:idea: :eek: :D

Blingette
09-23-2004, 07:48 AM
I thought about it... but my hairdresser has me so scared of those things now :220v: She tells me I'm gonna age so quickly if I use them :cry:
I only use them 2 or 3 times a year. Plus I'm already old. :frown:

Blingette
09-23-2004, 07:50 AM
sorry sis....its the fake like your working sched so you can meet up with bre...j.k. i gotta rep my co. at the TRUCK convention out by corporate at the Anaheim convention center!!!
Hey Bling sent me a p.m. last week said your hittin havasu this weekend!!?? :confused: :D
Ok, I kinda figured you were a rep but thought I would ask and not ass u me

Blingette
09-23-2004, 07:52 AM
I know the feeling
:rollside:
Hey, you can burn. I just don't look so great all pasty white. :yuk:

FRENCHIE
09-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Ok, I kinda figured you were a rep but thought I would ask and not ass u me
Outside sales for the I.E. (def not Montecito! :D ) sell commercial semi truck tires ...to regular 200 accounts!!! and lovin it!!!! ;)

BoatFloating
09-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Outside sales for the I.E. (def not Montecito! :D ) sell commercial semi truck tires ...to regular 200 accounts!!! and lovin it!!!! ;)
You sell dem tires in Beaumont Hills???
Bling Bling, hey you can go out there and use my boat because it runs.....

FRENCHIE
09-23-2004, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=BoatFloating]You sell dem tires in Beaumont Hills???
Bling Bling, hey you can go out there and use my boat because it runs.....[/QUOTE
ONLY FOR THEM............."DOUBLE WIDES!!"" :p :p

Bre
09-23-2004, 12:11 PM
I only use them 2 or 3 times a year. Plus I'm already old. :frown:
I was using it everyday :supp: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=BoatFloating]You sell dem tires in Beaumont Hills???
Bling Bling, hey you can go out there and use my boat because it runs.....[/QUOTE
ONLY FOR THEM............."DOUBLE WIDES!!"" :p :p
ROTFLMAO that is funny

FRENCHIE
09-23-2004, 07:50 PM
ROTFLMAO that is funny
you know!!!! :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 12:01 AM
D-ROW got some stuff going on

FREIND OF AA AND TA
09-24-2004, 08:17 AM
:idea: :eek: :D
I love this girl!!!!

Blingette
09-24-2004, 09:42 AM
I love this girl!!!!
Who me? or that big breast in your signature? :jawdrop: ;)

Bre
09-24-2004, 03:52 PM
Who me? or that big breast in your signature? :jawdrop: ;)
:p Maybe both :jawdrop: :D :wink:

Blingette
09-24-2004, 05:41 PM
I must say the look on Mrs aa's face was priceless when he said his password and the pic of your breast came up. Not to mention the fact that I was doing the typing. I felt guilty by association.
And all the rest of us in the room about died. :eek: :2purples:

Bre
09-24-2004, 06:06 PM
I must say the look on Mrs aa's face was priceless when he said his password and the pic of your breast came up. Not to mention the fact that I was doing the typing. I felt guilty by association.
And all the rest of us in the room about died. :eek: :2purples:
Oh my josh :D Good thing I live far far away :eek: :wink:

Bre
09-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Or better yet...good thing I wasn't there :eek:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 06:35 PM
:p Maybe both :jawdrop: :D :wink:
Thats what I'm talking about

alfonzo
09-25-2004, 08:04 PM
Or better yet...good thing I wasn't there :eek:It would have been better if you were there, then he could have just pointed at you when blingette asked for his password. :supp: :D :D

Charley
09-25-2004, 09:55 PM
LOL...everytime I look at this pic I want her help watchin my kids on the beach!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1760Cadie_Avatar-thumb.jpg