Should we call out a search party? :eek:

fat rat
09-23-2004, 04:31 AM
Should we call out a search party? :eek:
Just call a party...........they 'll find us.:D

Lady Warhawk
09-23-2004, 04:40 AM
Just call a party...........they 'll find us.:D
OK, a party at Mizbubba's. Sounds good to me. The weather is just right for some good ole BBQ :p

HammerDown
09-23-2004, 05:01 AM
Missing:
Dreamsicle
Wetter The Better
Roostertail
Where are these guys hiding?
Ya left out one of the originals...the "Deranged 2" crew! :rollside:
Don't worry pal...I didn't forget ya :cool:

Roostertail
09-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Hello Everyone,
I am still here, I have just been working alot. I have not had much computer time. Hope everyone is doing well, It looks like you all have had some Great times. Next summer I hope to be able to make more of the gatherings. It takes alot of time trying to work and get my divorce settled. Drink some for me!!!!
Terry

fat rat
09-23-2004, 01:14 PM
OK, a party at Mizbubba's. Sounds good to me. The weather is just right for some good ole BBQ :p
Jellomama...............you makin me hungry! :p Nothin like southern Bar-B-Q, topped with some slaw. ;)

Wet Dream
09-23-2004, 01:18 PM
We're on our way. ;)

lucky
09-23-2004, 01:39 PM
roasted azz :mix:

fat rat
09-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Missing:
Dreamsicle
Wetter The Better
Roostertail
Where are these guys hiding?
How about SuperSoaker and WideOpen?

Lady Warhawk
09-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Jellomama...............you makin me hungry! :p Nothin like southern Bar-B-Q, topped with some slaw. ;)
You, and Lena need to come this way then. We'll cook a whole pig for you. Danny makes his own sauce, and it's out of this world. Now that the weather is cooling off, it's the perfect time for a pig pickin :cool:

likwidsukr
09-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Yeah where has everybody been? Sheesh :smile: :smile:

HammerDown
09-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Cooked up by a Southern Bell :smile:

Wetter the Better
09-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Hello
well hello everyone.were still here somewhat? the summer has been all down hill since the last gathering at the lake.3 weeks after the last gathering the motor in the boat blew up for a 4th time and i said the hell with the boat till next year,i was tired of working on it everytime we took it out.Michelle's dad was diagnosed with cancer in Dec03 and after a 9 month battle it claimed the wonderful mans life 4 weeks ago at a very young age of 52.he owned his own business of antique furniture stripping and refinishing.which he has been unable to work the last 6 months and got back logged.he has left Michelle and I the business and been real busy trying to catch up on things and i still have my painting job for now till i get alittle more comfy then i'll go full time and quit my painting job.man i tell you working two fulltime jobs are whipping my a$$ but i plan on doing side work just in case any of you need a custom job done on your boats or vehicles.I hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you all again soon.
P.S is there going to be a winter gathering this year???????????
later all
Stan :)

Lady Warhawk
09-24-2004, 03:53 AM
Stan, sorry to hear things have been so rough for ya'll. Our thoughts are with you, and your family. Hopefully in time things will work out just like you need them to. Until then, hang tough :clover:

Lady Warhawk
09-24-2004, 03:58 AM
Cooked up by a Southern Bell :smile:
This suthan bell can cook, I'm not saying it's good, but it won't kill ya :jawdrop:
Our BBQ is made from cooking the whole pig, then chopping it up. Goes great with cole slaw, tater salad, hush puppies, baked beans, and any desert will do. It's always a race to see who can get to the tender loin first, YUM :eat:

Lady Warhawk
09-24-2004, 04:00 AM
roasted azz :mix:
We eat it all except for the azz, and the oink :yuk:

Lady Warhawk
09-24-2004, 04:01 AM
We're on our way. ;)
Come on, if we can't boat, we damn sure can eat, and drink.

Lady Warhawk
09-24-2004, 04:04 AM
Hello Everyone,
I am still here, I have just been working alot. I have not had much computer time. Hope everyone is doing well, It looks like you all have had some Great times. Next summer I hope to be able to make more of the gatherings. It takes alot of time trying to work and get my divorce settled. Drink some for me!!!!
Terry
Terry, good to see you post LTNS. Danny was asking about you yesterday. I told him I hasn't seen you in a while. Don't be surprised if your phone rings with a twang ROFL :supp:

shirkey4750
09-24-2004, 04:12 AM
Do you make any good hash to go with that barbecue?

MANIC MECHANIC
09-26-2004, 07:26 AM
Sorry to hear of your family's loss Stan, we feel for you.
Tim & Beverly

Lady Warhawk
09-27-2004, 07:50 AM
Do you make any good hash to go with that barbecue?
You mean corn beef hash? The kind with onions, peppers,cheese, and almost burnt to a crisp? :notam:

Wet Dream
09-27-2004, 08:28 AM
Ya left out one of the originals...the "Deranged 2" crew! :rollside:
Don't worry pal...I didn't forget ya :cool:
I've talked to him a few times, it sounds like things have been super busy for him.

shirkey4750
09-27-2004, 11:35 AM
No, the hash that goes with the barbecue, Carolina Barbecue in Aiken SC Has the best bar none. Barbecue, hash, over rice with their own sauce. We bring back about five pounds everytime we go threre. I have a sister that lives there. Its a mom and pop place, open three days a week, the rest they cook.

Wetter the Better
09-28-2004, 04:01 PM
thanks jello mama and manic for your thoughts it has been hard but everything is getting better as time goes on,
hell with the BBQ i want some of them dar jello shooters,thems good :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
09-29-2004, 04:14 AM
thanks jello mama and manic for your thoughts it has been hard but everything is getting better as time goes on,
hell with the BBQ i want some of them dar jello shooters,thems good :rollside:
Glad things are starting to get better. I think I may have a kewl idea :idea: What about next get together at Anna, we have a pig picking, and yes cook the whole pig on the pig cooker? Danny makes his own bbq sauce, and it's killer. For desert we'll have some jello shooters :eat:
We can even make some hash for Shirkey.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
09-29-2004, 04:52 PM
Forget the jello shooters :) , I want some Damn Margaritas :wink:

Lady Warhawk
09-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Forget the jello shooters :) , I want some Damn Margaritas :wink:
Who are you, and what have you done with Jamie? :coffeycup

likwidsukr
10-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Hello
well hello everyone.were still here somewhat? the summer has been all down hill since the last gathering at the lake.3 weeks after the last gathering the motor in the boat blew up for a 4th time and i said the hell with the boat till next year,i was tired of working on it everytime we took it out.Michelle's dad was diagnosed with cancer in Dec03 and after a 9 month battle it claimed the wonderful mans life 4 weeks ago at a very young age of 52.he owned his own business of antique furniture stripping and refinishing.which he has been unable to work the last 6 months and got back logged.he has left Michelle and I the business and been real busy trying to catch up on things and i still have my painting job for now till i get alittle more comfy then i'll go full time and quit my painting job.man i tell you working two fulltime jobs are whipping my a$$ but i plan on doing side work just in case any of you need a custom job done on your boats or vehicles.I hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you all again soon.
P.S is there going to be a winter gathering this year???????????
later all
Stan :)
Stan<
Sorry about the loss dude. Im sure he was a good man. Its good to here from ya. I hope all works out with the Biz and the boat!!
(OO) And thanks again for the phone LOL :clover: