PDA

View Full Version : Thanks ROZ

roln 20s
04-11-2006, 09:26 PM
I know you have changed careers now--but I just wanted to say THANKS. My boat stereo ROCKS...its so clean and loud! In fact, its more than I expected and more than I need. I think its probably even better than Tobtek's for way less money :rollside: :) Thanks again--the DCB crew absolutely loved it :) They also agreed it rivaled stereos two times the cost!
JL and Focal...great combination :)
Thanks again,
Patrick

ROZ
04-14-2006, 10:50 PM
It was a pleasure working with you, Patrick .. I'm really glad everything worked out :)
Any info on Dr. Marg's boat? I'd like to know how well those speakers sound :cool: Dropping those speakers off to him was my last official Tweeter duty :D

roln 20s
04-18-2006, 10:12 PM
It was a pleasure working with you, Patrick .. I'm really glad everything worked out :)
Any info on Dr. Marg's boat? I'd like to know how well those speakers sound :cool: Dropping those speakers off to him was my last official Tweeter duty :D
Dr Marg is taking his stereo stuff down to Howard in the next couple weeks. I think its going to sound real good, but we will see. I'll make sure and keep you updated.
Thanks again,
Patrick

Tom Brown
04-18-2006, 10:22 PM
I'd like to thank you also, ROZ. :cool:
... just for being you. :D