PDA

View Full Version : Ever catch someone doing "IT" and the river?

lewiville
09-23-2004, 06:07 AM
always wundered if somone on here has ever been cought, or seen someone doin the deed. Personaly, I have been very lucky :cool:

MsDrmr
09-23-2004, 06:15 AM
I think the real question is, is it really that difficult to catch someone there. I am sure they have seen others, and I am willing to bet at some point, some of the individuals here have been caught as well :eek: :cool:
After all what could be greater than both at the same time, a fast boat and great sex? :wink:

RiverOtter
09-23-2004, 06:39 AM
I caught somebody once. Too friggin funny too. Some redneck couple in a bass boat!!! A bass boat! There is nowhere to hide on that thing. I skied right beside them and the girl just waved.

IN2MX
09-23-2004, 06:50 AM
No, I have never seen anyone actually doing it at the river.......But Jessi and I am sure lucky to never have been caught......Wait, well, there was this one time we saw this boat watching the four of us from afar with binoculars...uh wait....Did I say 4 of us.....Nevermind..... :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-23-2004, 06:54 AM
We gave the Ranger on the side of the river near Needles a good show one time. :rollside:
I think Mandelon has a good story.....something about the London Jet!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :redface:

throwerb
09-23-2004, 06:59 AM
never been caught. Last time I was at havasu kickin it in the channel a boat rolled through with 3 guys and 1 girl, two guys up front and one guy sitting on the back seat while the girl was riding him in the middle of the day with hundreds of people around, guess some people want to be caught. :D

IN2MX
09-23-2004, 07:04 AM
Isn't it more exciting when someone else is watching???? :sqeyes:

UnionJack
09-23-2004, 07:04 AM
A couple of times late in the channel you can witness the deed, and then the best one I saw was at Park Moabi my friend had three fresh graduates from high school, and one took it doggie inbetween the two front seats with her head in the mid-cabin..... I am sure there are more I just cant remember right now

racecar.hotshoe
09-23-2004, 07:05 AM
I took the wife to copper canyon labor day weekend and we got to see a few. :)

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Talk to Mandelon :cool: he has a good story of one river trip :rolleyes:

throwerb
09-23-2004, 07:13 AM
Isn't it more exciting when someone else is watching???? :sqeyes:
And when yells 1 2 3 switch :idea:

NOTALENT
09-23-2004, 07:18 AM
Have u Ever NOT caught anybody doing it at the river???? haha..I have seen it everytime I went..Which is awesome because..well hey if I aint gettin none, well shit Ima gonna watch..haha :supp: :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-23-2004, 08:02 AM
i saw a couple getting down against the rocks in Steamboat. It was hysterical becuase the thought that they were so sly about it.

AvengerBabe
09-23-2004, 08:03 AM
:rollside: I have been caught... We THOUGHT it was dark enough and my boyfriend and I took a drunken stroll down to the dock. Evidently some of our friends watched the whole thing from a little ways away. As if that isn't bad enough, I had a nickel sized carpet burn on my back for the rest of the Labor Day weekend! I haven't been able to escape the nickname "R.B" ever since... Oh well, at least I was gettin' some!!!! :)

Mandelon
09-23-2004, 08:04 AM
We gave the Ranger on the side of the river near Needles a good show one time. :rollside:
I think Mandelon has a good story.....something about the London Jet!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :redface:
Ya got that right. Where is that story?? :jawdrop: :D :jawdrop:

IN2MX
09-23-2004, 08:08 AM
We want to hear about the London Jet......Do tell Mandy......Otherwise I wont tell you what else happened to your boat....haha...

IN2MX
09-23-2004, 08:09 AM
:jawdrop: :eek: :D

AZmike
09-23-2004, 08:14 AM
I dropped off my buddy and his chick at this beach by steamboat cove. I was driving his boat and he wanted me to pick him up in a hour. I went back to get him and they where drinking beer with this family who set up camp there. I guess just after I pulled out of the cove the family pulled in with their pontoon boat. My buddy never noticed there chairs and canopy on the beach, he was to busy f***** on the lunch table to notice. :supp:

welk2party
09-23-2004, 08:20 AM
I dropped off my buddy and his chick at this beach by steamboat cove. I was driving his boat and he wanted me to pick him up in a hour. I went back to get him and they where drinking beer with this family who set up camp there. I guess just after I pulled out of the cove the family pulled in with their pontoon boat. My buddy never noticed there chairs and canopy on the beach, he was to busy f***** on the lunch table to notice. :supp:
That sounds like something that would happen to me. Too funny.

OutCole'd
09-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Cough it up biatch!!!

Kilrtoy
09-23-2004, 08:33 AM
No, I have never seen anyone actually doing it at the river.......But Jessi and I am sure lucky to never have been caught......Wait, well, there was this one time we saw this boat watching the four of us from afar with binoculars...uh wait....Did I say 4 of us.....Nevermind..... :D
Oh i was there, oh wait I mean Jessi was in my boat HEHEHEHE :p

Wally_Gator
09-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Right here....
London Jet... (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27527&highlight=london+jet)

IN2MX
09-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Oh i was there, oh wait I mean Jessi was in my boat HEHEHEHE :p
AHHHHH...Low blow...
But, from what I heard it was just for a minute...

PlyaPlya22
09-23-2004, 11:10 AM
We beached up in Steamboat some time last year and we are chillin having a few. All of a sudden we hear this noise, come up top port side and see this dude putting the wood to some chick in the water like 5ft from us. Broad daylight. This chick was :hammer2: :hammer2:

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Right here....
London Jet... (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27527&highlight=london+jet)
That's a funny story with happy ending... :)

Mandelon
09-23-2004, 12:05 PM
Busted!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday afternoon, we're out at Avi enjoying a leisure spring break with a bunch of families and all of our kids. Warm sunny weather, very relaxing. Did the Topoc cruise down to the London Bridge channel the day before. I don't know about you guys, but I think being in the sun and seeing all the skin gives you a little testosterone boost.
Its now about 4:00 in the afternoon. Wife's been drinking all day. After lots of cold ones my wife finally decides its time to go and "break in" the boat. Some of her friends had been asking about it and egging her on. Since we had a lot of friends and families on the beach to watch our kids, and plenty of liquid courage she's good to go.
I can barely believe it, cuz she doesn't get too crazy like that anymore. I guess motherhood does something to your wild and crazy gene?? So we get in the boat, just the two of us, and off we go. Roar down river a ways and just start drifting. We talk for a while and finally get a little somethin' somethin' going on.....
So there we are, her legs in the air, my white ass showin while my shorts are around my ankles on the deck of the boat. Things are going fine....then we hear this odd roar. Didn't sound like any boat that I recognized.
Well, what comes around the corner but the Laughlin to Havasu Tour Jet Boat!!!! Its flying upstream at 40 miles an hour. Two stories tall. Lined with people....kids.....old ladies from tour buses...and one really smiley skipper!!
Then comes another one.....Turns out there's two of them. Those mothers throw a pretty good wake too. The front guy must've radio'd to the second one cuz he slows down a little....for a better look I guess. At least it had less people on it.
There sure were a lot of smiling faces on that boat. I thought for sure Debbie would've hid under a towel but the Tecates did their job!! Best part is I still got to finish!!

Desert Rat
09-23-2004, 12:33 PM
How about the guy that got caught getting it from behind on the boat ramp when a family came buy and asked if he needed any help. Oh yeah he was getting it from his LAB...Funniest damn story I've read on these forums!!! :D

IN2MX
09-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Thats awesome Mandelon!!! Great story, something that you 2 will never forget!

Mandelon
09-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Thats awesome Mandelon!!! Great story, something that you 2 will never forget!
Us and the 78 smiling faces on those Jet Tourboats... :eek: :2purples: :wink:

Second "PLACE"
09-23-2004, 01:41 PM
That's too funny Mandelon !
I bet ALL the BLUE HAIRS from Kansas on the London Jet had one HELL of a story at the Bingo table that night! :2purples:
(the friggin' WAKE from that boat is sick huh?)

Propchecker
09-23-2004, 01:58 PM
We were heading North through the gorge from Havasu cruising about 55 m.p.h., my 7 year old in my lap driving on a weekday about a year and a half ago. About 1/8 mile before devil's elbow below the rocky hill with some brush there's a sea-doo beached, and I see someone about 50 feet up the hill. About 3 second later the boy says "hey Dad, why are those people on that sea doo wrestling up on the hill", as I look over to see this dude raili'n some chick and he was still wearing his life vest. The wife and I were busti'n up but after that I definitly had the reeds on my mind for a couple hours. Of course I was out of luck that day because of the kids and all :notam:

lucky
09-23-2004, 02:16 PM
I WAS GETTING DIVORCED :rollside: BORROWED MY DADS JET ( MY OLD BOAT ) WENT OUT WITH THE NEW FLAVOR... HOT LIL NUMBER WHOM I MARRIED ( HEHE ) WELL WENT TO THE COVE TO "SWIM " GOT NEEEEEEKED ABOUT 6P.M NOT TO MANY ON THE LAKE - WELL THINGS GOT HOT AND HEAVY AND IT STARTED OUT WITH SOME MEAT SAMPLING - THEN A LIL MORE SWIMMING - THEN SOME MORE MOUTAIN CLIMBING THE WE WENT TO THE DECK OF THE BOAT - AND WE WENT TO TOWN - I'M HAMMERING AWAY ON TOP ,---AND I HEAR THIS WHACKER - I KINDA LOOK ( DON'T REALLY CARE ) AND THIS BASS BOAT GOES BY AND ABOUT A MINUTE LATER I HEAR AGAIN - THEN AGAIN - THEN A GAIN - WELL I WAS A CHAMP - I FINISHED THE JOB AND HAD A BEVERAGE - oHH DID I MENTION I FOUND THEM FISHING AND WENT BY - THEN AGAIN - THEN AGIAN :) THE WATER WAS SO SMOOOTH I WONDER IT THEY HAD ANY BITES .... I BET THEY WHERE HOLDING THERE POLES TIGHTLY .... BADA BING

BarryMac
09-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Busted!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday afternoon, we're out at Avi enjoying a leisure spring break with a bunch of families and all of our kids. Warm sunny weather, very relaxing. Did the Topoc cruise down to the London Bridge channel the day before. I don't know about you guys, but I think being in the sun and seeing all the skin gives you a little testosterone boost.
Its now about 4:00 in the afternoon. Wife's been drinking all day. After lots of cold ones my wife finally decides its time to go and "break in" the boat. Some of her friends had been asking about it and egging her on. Since we had a lot of friends and families on the beach to watch our kids, and plenty of liquid courage she's good to go.
I can barely believe it, cuz she doesn't get too crazy like that anymore. I guess motherhood does something to your wild and crazy gene?? So we get in the boat, just the two of us, and off we go. Roar down river a ways and just start drifting. We talk for a while and finally get a little somethin' somethin' going on.....
So there we are, her legs in the air, my white ass showin while my shorts are around my ankles on the deck of the boat. Things are going fine....then we hear this odd roar. Didn't sound like any boat that I recognized.
Well, what comes around the corner but the Laughlin to Havasu Tour Jet Boat!!!! Its flying upstream at 40 miles an hour. Two stories tall. Lined with people....kids.....old ladies from tour buses...and one really smiley skipper!!
Then comes another one.....Turns out there's two of them. Those mothers throw a pretty good wake too. The front guy must've radio'd to the second one cuz he slows down a little....for a better look I guess. At least it had less people on it.
There sure were a lot of smiling faces on that boat. I thought for sure Debbie would've hid under a towel but the Tecates did their job!! Best part is I still got to finish!!
Wholly crap I think I own the infamous boat now 'Hot Tub', I've gotta go home and break out the carpet cleaner and get rid of all the little river babies with a tail... Or it's goin up For Sale... :idea: :D :idea:
gjb

phuggit
09-23-2004, 02:23 PM
I havn't caught anyone during the deed, but I stubled across the scene of a river quickie.
We found a cool cove north of the sanbar and stopped to get our ez-up and chairs set up. After I finished getting everything setup and unloaded from the boat, I popped open a cold one and sat back in my chair to take a break.
When I looked up, I saw a condom full of manjam hanging from a branch directly over my head. I threw all of our shit back in the boat and got the hell out of there. My girlfriends 6yr old son kept asking why we had to leave...

bilgewiper
09-23-2004, 02:54 PM
We used to keep our Houseboat at the same Marina the county Sheriff kept there big aluminum patrol boat. Their boat had this big dog house for a motor engine cover that got used semi regularly by other boaters at the marina during the night. It was always a joke among the marina tenants.

Mandelon
09-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Wholly crap I think I own the infamous boat now 'Hot Tub', I've gotta go home and break out the carpet cleaner and get rid of all the little river babies with a tail... Or it's goin up For Sale... :idea: :D :idea:
gjb
Chill GJB, we didn't spill any...... :D :supp: :D

lewiville
09-24-2004, 06:43 AM
the funniest is when they know that they have been caought and then they look around like nothing happened :rollside:
I think i need to bring the HDD photography company with me

IN2MX
09-24-2004, 07:53 AM
the funniest is when they know that they have been caought and then they look around like nothing happened :rollside:
I think i need to bring the HDD photography company with me
Lol! Definately...

Charley
09-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Someone out there has a picture of me gettin a knobjob on the parker strip.... Wife was NOT VISIBLE ;) , but focker still pulled right up to the side of our floating boat and snapped a keeper....... OK who has it?? :rollside:

jackpunx
09-24-2004, 08:49 AM
Someone out there has a picture of me gettin a knobjob on the parker strip.... Wife was NOT VISIBLE ;) , but focker still pulled right up to the side of our floating boat and snapped a keeper....... OK who has it?? :rollside:
LOL> you say wife.. .. HA HA HA.. I say its Rocky.. :D