PDA

View Full Version : Is Cyclist Hamiliton Guilty?

mbrown2
09-23-2004, 10:40 AM
I don't think so, but just being accused is f o c k e d?

mbrown2
09-23-2004, 10:44 AM
At least he gets to keep his medal...
Hamilton to keep gold.. (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=531&e=1&u=/ap/20040923/ap_on_sp_ot/cyc_hamilton_doping)

It's all Good
09-23-2004, 10:48 AM
He would be the last person to dope.

schmaubba
09-23-2004, 10:54 AM
why do you think lance didnt go and race? because he would have gotten caught too! :2purples:

superdave013
09-23-2004, 10:59 AM
why do you think lance didnt go and race? because he would have gotten caught too! :2purples:
C'Mon :rolleyes:

superdave013
09-23-2004, 11:14 AM
Hey MBrown2, this is what the downhillers do when a convicted doper tries to cross over to DH. lol They wouldn't ban him from other forms of cycling but the other riders ran his ass off.
http://www.stiksandstones.com/
News from the World Cup copied from Stikman's site::
"Filepio Meirhage the cheater had the damn nerve to get on a DH bike here and try to practice in hopes of racing the DH here. What balls he has...everyone was wondering how a cheater scumbag like him can even compete, but he has not been officially banned from cycling yet. Well he did a run, but got ran out of town when the DHers told him to get the F out of here "we dont have cheaters in our sport go away" so he got all bummed and went back to hotel. I also noticed his name on the specialized trailer in the morning, and by midday it was gone. Shame on Sinyard for not having the balls to keep that guy 100' from the trailer and keep him out of any specialized branded clothes for life. I read an interview with Filepio on velosnooze, he said he has been welcomed by the MTB community, he is either a liar or the MTB community is full of lying, 2 faced ducks...as much ass kissing as I see in one day at a MTB race I would guess people actually are being fake and saying hi to him and stuff. Like I always say, "I would rather be disliked for being me, than to be loved for being someone I am not".
BUT, like someone told me yesterday "get over it dude, all those ****ers are doing it, just deal with it"...ok, shall do."

1978 Rogers
09-23-2004, 11:52 AM
I say no.
Remember the winter olympics, where the US Snowboarder had his medal taken away because he tested positive for Marijuana. He said it was second had smoke from his friends. It was a big joke because since when is it a performance enhancing drug. He eventually had his medal ginen back to him.

mbrown2
09-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Hey MBrown2, this is what the downhillers do when a convicted doper tries to cross over to DH. lol They wouldn't ban him from other forms of cycling but the other riders ran his ass off.
Those DH dudes don't mess around...

MagicMtnDan
09-23-2004, 12:55 PM
In a way it's kind of similar to being accused of molesting children. Even if you're not guilty you're always tainted by the charges and people never think of you the same way.

canuck1
09-23-2004, 10:21 PM
I say no.
Remember the winter olympics, where the US Snowboarder had his medal taken away because he tested positive for Marijuana. He said it was second had smoke from his friends. It was a big joke because since when is it a performance enhancing drug. He eventually had his medal ginen back to him.
That would be Ross and he is a Canadian

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 11:19 PM
Yes No Yes No Maybe

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 03:19 PM
I wonder if he did a lot of altitude training, because that can cause blood changes similar to those that are sought by blood doping. He so good in the hills, I'll bet he does plenty of altitude training. But I haven't seen much on how he trains in a long time, so I'm just guessing...