PDA

View Full Version : Stop Terrorism In Your Neighborhood

GlastronGuy
09-23-2004, 10:55 AM
"We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.
And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your antiterrorist sentiment.
The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity.
God bless America!"

topless
09-23-2004, 10:57 AM
I've been doing that for years. Thats why we don't haqve terrorists in Norco. :D

Boat Loan Guy
09-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Norco theres only 2 type of people in Norco people who have Horses and people who wish they had horses....and what the hells up with that 18 year old playing football for Norco. Damn I wish I would have held my son back in elementry too..
Centenial is going to prove to be number one...

topless
09-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Norco theres only 2 type of people in Norco people who have Horses and people who wish they had horses....and what the hells up with that 18 year old playing football for Norco. Damn I wish I would have held my son back in elementry too..
Centenial is going to prove to be number one...
Maybe not. We finally have a coach who isn't a has been. :rollside:

HCS
09-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Sounds like a plan.

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 11:48 AM
You have not seen my neighbors...
I gott'a move.. :supp:

HCS
09-23-2004, 11:49 AM
You have not seen my neighbors...
I gott'a move.. :supp:
LMAO!
Never thought of that. :2purples: :2purples:

Boat Loan Guy
09-23-2004, 12:01 PM
Topless, your coach is still living through his sons legs..
And yes our coach did go to that hillbilly school but finally came over to the right side of town.

beer hunter
09-23-2004, 12:26 PM
"We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.
And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your antiterrorist sentiment.
The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity.
God bless America!"
This is all wrong, everyone knows the 19 highjackers spent their last night getting drunk at the local strip club, but through exhaustive research and a lengthy investigation it was determined that none of the highjackers actually had sex with women that night. Therefore to truly weed out the terrorist, it's advised that the women have sex with all their neighbors....yeah that's it ;) :idea: :D