PDA

View Full Version : Any here an Orthodontist or know a good one?

Steph
09-23-2004, 11:27 AM
I'm going to be getting braces soon and I have gone to a couple consultations but haven't decided on who to go to yet. So, I figured I would see what the wonderful people of Hot Boat would have any recommendations.
I have had price quotes from $3800 to $4800. Oh yeah, in the Chino Hills area would be great.

KACHINA KEN
09-23-2004, 11:31 AM
Prosthogod is a prosthodontist but he does other stuff too, he changed out my two silver fillings for white enamel type. He's good too I only lost 2 pints of blood during the procedure J/K.
Now for a limited time he's giving a free ride in his HTM SR24 for every filling you get. :eek:

prosthogod
09-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Prosthogod is a prosthodontist but he does other stuff too, he changed out my two silver fillings for white enamel type. He's good too I only lost 2 pints of blood during the procedure J/K.
Now for a limited time he's giving a free ride in his HTM SR24 for every filling you get. :eek:
Thanks Ken, I'll take this into consideration the next time I work on you. :hammer2: I think I referred Ken to an orthodontist a while ago but he was too afraid to go. Sorry I don't know anyone inchino hills. You can come to phoenix though and I know lots of them.

KACHINA KEN
09-23-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks Ken, I'll take this into consideration the next time I work on you. :hammer2: I think I referred Ken to an orthodontist a while ago but he was too afraid to go. Sorry I don't know anyone inchino hills. You can come to phoenix though and I know lots of them.
And get your free ride.