PDA

View Full Version : Rep Points WTF? I'm outta here!

AzDon
09-23-2004, 12:14 PM
WTF? I got several negative hits for complimenting Jordy in the "Profits over Safety" thread! (?)...... "CrazyHippy" actually signed his, stating that he wanted to see how low points can go! He can find somebody else to test his curiosity on because I'm DONE!
I've sent a message to Admin that I want my registration terminated immediately and I challenge any moderator on the forums to beat admin to it! I would say "it's been fun"..... but really IT HASN'T!!

Mandelon
09-23-2004, 12:16 PM
Bye Don. :(

Infomaniac
09-23-2004, 12:21 PM
WTF? I got several negative hits for complimenting Jordy in the "Profits over Safety" thread! (?)...... "CrazyHippy" actually signed his, stating that he wanted to see how low points can go! He can find somebody else to test his curiosity on because I'm DONE!
I've sent a message to Admin that I want my registration terminated immediately and I challenge any moderator on the forums to beat admin to it! I would say "it's been fun"..... but really IT HASN'T!!
Your wish is my command.
I have been dying to use that new tool. :notam:
Your registration has been terminated for 7 days. If you change your mind after then it will come back on. Unless Hot Boat takes you up on your request first.

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 12:23 PM
:cry: :cry: Bye Don.. We'll Miss you... :cry: :cry:
AZdon appears to have dropped anchor (-50 to -99) :D

topless
09-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
09-23-2004, 12:24 PM
WOW, relax, if you leave the boards will have noone to mess with :coffeycup

Her454
09-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Dont let the door hit you in the as*. I wont miss the negativity........... :yuk:
Next............................heheheheh :cool: :rolleyes:

HCS
09-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Oh whaaaaa.......! :cry:
I think your the only one with one red square. :boxed:

topless
09-23-2004, 12:27 PM
There are several others with red ones too.

welk2party
09-23-2004, 12:27 PM
bye bye Don. :cry:

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 12:29 PM
:yuk: at least you got some points :confused: they were just going the wrong direction :devil: take it as a compliment :rolleyes: you had the most negative points

uclahater
09-23-2004, 12:32 PM
Will everybody that gave AZ Don negative points PM me so I can send you all some green ones :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

WaTchTheGelCoat
09-23-2004, 12:34 PM
I dont care who you are, that right there is funny! :) :p

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 12:37 PM
Your wish is my command.
I have been dying to use that new tool. :notam:
Your registration has been terminated for 7 days. If you change your mind after then it will come back on. Unless Hot Boat takes you up on your request first.
Darn, I wanted to gve him some more (-) points.. See if I could put him into the (-100 to -149 ) area :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

jdogginla
09-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Why would you fricken care if you got rep points......positive or neg for that manner. This is a fricken online boating forum!@##$ It's not Chuckee Cheese, you CAN'T trade your points in for prizes! If you can't handle the fact that someone doesn't like what you said....Then Asta Mutha F***er :hammerhea
Just my .02 of course

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 12:39 PM
I am tapped out for points right now :boxingguy or we could have given some more :D

Mullet
09-23-2004, 12:44 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg

Misogynist
09-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Someone gave me negative points too..... like I care..... I would like to know who did it so that I can critique their thoughts too........ roflmao......but then again.... I am a misogynist......... :D

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 12:45 PM
I am tapped out for points right now :boxingguy or we could have given some more :D
The scales are gone from under his info.. :smile:

PlyaPlya22
09-23-2004, 01:00 PM
KICK ROCKS BIATCH!!!!

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 01:01 PM
The scales are gone from under his info.. :smile:
It also says banned under his name :yuk:

Hugh Jascaulk
09-23-2004, 01:02 PM
I'm new here, What are Rep points?

SchellSchock
09-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Go Here.......
http://www.ussysadmin.com/arnold_sound_bites.html
Second Column...
Sixth Row...

NOTALENT
09-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Its...just a game...I mean..Chat Forum...who cares about rep points anyways???

throwerb
09-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Something AzDon does'nt have.

topless
09-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Its...just a game...I mean..Chat Forum...who cares about rep points anyways???
Don cares. LMAO....still

vdrivenman
09-23-2004, 01:11 PM
you reap what you sew !!
BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ducatista
09-23-2004, 01:12 PM
First Lake Pirate, now you, geez don't take it so seriously. Who will be that shinning beacon of the liberal left to combat us tightie righties??? :confused:

NOTALENT
09-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Don cares. LMAO....still
haha..oviously...Man why get butt hurt?? :boxingguy

throwerb
09-23-2004, 01:14 PM
Someone gave me neg. points for backing jordan too, but I ain't going anywhere. Who really gives (other than Don) a crap. :)

Desert Rat
09-23-2004, 01:16 PM
I have a total of 5 rep replys and one is Neg and has no comment. It came off a Raiders thread so i just chalk it up to a Raider hater... Or maybe it was a very left wing Democrat :idea:

beer hunter
09-23-2004, 01:17 PM
First Lake Pirate, now you, geez don't take it so seriously. Who will be that shinning beacon of the liberal left to combat us tightie righties??? :confused:
Maybe we can get Catmando back to be our whipping boy :D
Later Don, does this mean you and your son won't be posting anymore? :supp:

Mullet
09-23-2004, 01:18 PM
ahem -
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58638

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Your name implies that you have a large crack in your boat and it is siliconed shut with a Huge amount of Caulk ??? :confused:

topless
09-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Heres his website if anyone wants to go register over there.
http://www.v-driveboat.com/index.php?

BarryMac
09-23-2004, 01:26 PM
Pretty funny, getting banned from a Boating Forum, some people just need wear looser underwear, they are just wound to fricking tight. Lighten up AZDon, don't take life so fu cking seriuos...
gjb

topless
09-23-2004, 01:31 PM
OK now, fess up. Who gave me the neg rep points? :sqeyes:

Hugh Jascaulk
09-23-2004, 01:31 PM
Your name implies that you have a large crack in your boat and it is siliconed shut with a Huge Ass amount of Caulk ??? :confused:
I actually mispelled it slightly when I registered because people have teased me for as long as I can remember.... it's Hugh Jascock!... and, no, I won't be posting pictures!

lucky
09-23-2004, 01:35 PM
I'm a meber of Dons board - There is absolutly no dramma over there -
Don - if you like i'll give ya my points - its a crook of shit anywazzzzz ?
click's ya join em or lick em - i'm just a licker . :D

Mullet
OK now, fess up. Who gave me the neg rep points? :sqeyes:
I did
I havent seen you topless yet and feel left out.

topless
I actually mispelled it slightly when I registered because people have teased me for as long as I can remember.... it's Hugh Jascock!... and, no, I won't be posting pictures!
LMAO................he said cock! :D

Ducatista
09-23-2004, 01:37 PM
ahem -
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58638
Ahh good man(or women) Mullet, I read the thread link, I see your point. I haven't been to the politics much since they left the sandbar, so I wasn't aware of you. Good luck with this crowd, and remember to vote Democratic, it beats working! :D J/K take care, good luck in November, your going to need it. :smile:

topless
09-23-2004, 01:38 PM
I did
I havent seen you topless yet and feel left out.
Why thank you and noone else has either so don't feel left out. Be careful now because I still have rep points to give out. ;)

Hugh Jascaulk
09-23-2004, 01:39 PM
What are points? How do I get them? What are they good for? Are they like a "thousand points of light" (useless) ???

That Guy
09-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Heres his website if anyone wants to go register over there.
http://www.v-driveboat.com/index.php?
Now THAT is funny.....Imagine 500 new members in one day...lol
:eek: :2purples: :eek:

Mullet
09-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Why thank you and noone else has either so don't feel left out. Be careful now because I still have rep points to give out. ;)
tease

topless
09-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Now THAT is funny.....Imagine 500 new members in one day...lol
:eek: :2purples: :eek:
And he is the Administrator. :messedup:

Mullet
09-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Ahh good man(or women) Mullet, I read the thread link, I see your point. I haven't been to the politics much since they left the sandbar, so I wasn't aware of you. Good luck with this crowd, and remember to vote Democratic, it beats working! :D J/K take care, good luck in November, your going to need it. :smile:
Man
Funny thing is I have always voted Republican. (I need the tax break, ha) I am a strange Liberal Republican..........this year I dont know though, I really dont like GW.

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 02:03 PM
i think you spelled it differently because the name was taken!
at least try to be original.
regards
hugh
LOL :eek: :cool: :eek:

Ducatista
09-23-2004, 02:06 PM
I like GW, but I wish he & the Rep Party would step up and address the illegal immigration and loose borders issues, rather than avoid them. I will vote in 2008 for the candidate, regardless of party affiliation, that runs on the stop illegal immigration & close the borders platform. Hopefully there will be one!

Hugh Jascaulk
09-23-2004, 02:22 PM
i think you spelled it differently because the name was taken!
at least try to be original.
regards
hugh
I figured I'd run across you sooner or later! Not very responsible with credit, are you? The IRS, social services, AND the Health Department are looking for you in addition to all of those creditors.... I've had to change my phone number 3 times in the last year alone!

Jordy
09-23-2004, 02:56 PM
That's funny. I like how my name gets caught up in it. Hey, I guess if nothing else I should be basking in the glow of more postive rep points for getting rid of a troll in a round about sort of way. :D
As far as his site, last time, and I don't remember the thread, he was pissing and moaning about something I suggested we all go over and sign up on his board. He locked registration down for weeks... LOL :D
I just love message board suicide notes. He's going to be back. I'd bet on it.
But for now, bye Don. :rolleyes:

topless
09-23-2004, 03:00 PM
That's funny. I like how my name gets caught up in it. Hey, I guess if nothing else I should be basking in the glow of more postive rep points for getting rid of a troll in a round about sort of way. :D
As far as his site, last time, and I don't remember the thread, he was pissing and moaning about something I suggested we all go over and sign up on his board. He locked registration down for weeks... LOL :D
I just love message board suicide notes. He's going to be back. I'd bet on it.
But for now, bye Don. :rolleyes:
I just registered. LOL

mirvin
09-23-2004, 03:05 PM
Um, maybe you got so much bad rep because people don't like you. I wonder why people don't like you? I wonder why you care?
Ahh, lifes mysteries :p
mirvin

Jordy
09-23-2004, 03:09 PM
Wow, I just got negative points, make that a negative point for my post above. The funny thing is, the chicken shit didn't make a comment or sign their name, but I have a pretty good idea who it was. Couldn't even think up anything clever to say huh jackoff? :rolleyes:

mirvin
09-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Wow, I just got negative points, make that a negative point for my post above. The funny thing is, the chicken shit didn't make a comment or sign their name, but I have a pretty good idea who it was. Couldn't even think up anything clever to say huh jackoff? :rolleyes:
I still don't understand why it won't let me ding you!!!! I still get that dumbass notice!! Obviously other peeps can get to you, why not me????/ :messedup:
By the way, your holding four aces after the last turn :p
mirvin

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 03:21 PM
Dont let the door hit you in the as*.
Why are tough chicks such a turn on?

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 03:23 PM
"CrazyHippy" actually signed his, stating that he wanted to see how low points can go!
Hippy is a stand up guy and I have no doubt he would sign his rep, good or bad, but I wouldn't be too quick to assume it was him. Someone is slamming people and signing other names in the comment field.
Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you under your new name, "Sweetness and light". :D

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Let's slam the Over 18 id.

topless
09-23-2004, 03:39 PM
Something tells me Don is still with us...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732over18.jpg
Very interesting.

eliminatedsprinter
09-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Hippy is a stand up guy and I have no doubt he would sign his rep, good or bad, but I wouldn't be too quick to assume it was him. Someone is slamming people and signing other names in the comment field.
Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you under your new name, "Sweetness and light". :D
I've met Hippy as well and I agree. He seems like a very stand up guy. I get the feeling, if he gave any neg rep points, that's how he would do it. All the way or not at all... You go Hippy. :D :D
Perhaps we could see who can come the closest to guessing what Don's new name will be? Perhaps something really sneaky, that's sure to fool us like "DonAz". :D :wink:

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 03:58 PM
$2 on "nodza"

Jordy
09-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Perhaps something really sneaky, that's sure to fool us like "DonAz". :D :wink:
If N!ck and his Over18 logon are any clue to the stealth factor of this crew, I'm guessing he'll come back with NotAzDon. :D

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 03:59 PM
... or maybe Under 18

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 04:02 PM
You would have hit him into another dimension, DUDE!! you pack a punch!! :D

Jordy
09-23-2004, 04:03 PM
You would have hit him into another dimension, DUDE!! you pack a punch!! :D
But he wouldn't have known because JBR doesn't sign his negatives... :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 04:04 PM
I just tried to snd you some, but cannot right now :cool:

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 04:06 PM
I KNOW because he signs all the "sugar" he give to me, and it is a lot!!! :rollside:
(hopefully his wife doesn't mind) :cool:

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 04:08 PM
I KNOW because he signs all the "sugar" he give to me, and it is a lot!!! :rollside:
(hopefully his wife doesn't mind) :cool:
LOL, Scream did not get jealous did he :cool:

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 04:10 PM
LOL, Scream did not get jealous did he :cool:
No, he is a kind and generous man ;)

Charley
09-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Don... I'd just love it if you would stay on the boards, but only if you Post from Iraq

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 04:14 PM
It would be really cool if he came back as, "Tribal Drums".

Mandelon
09-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Especially wit da ladies..... :sqeyes:

Jordy
09-23-2004, 04:17 PM
I just tried to snd you some, but cannot right now :cool:
Wouldn't have anything to do with the negative you threw my way yesterday now would it? :rolleyes:

Charley
09-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Wouldn't have anything to do with the negative you threw my way yesterday now would it? :rolleyes:
you got massive lil green jujubees what you worried about ;)

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 04:19 PM
Would I do that to you :cool: but thanks for my hit it was good reading :rolleyes:

Jordy
09-23-2004, 04:19 PM
I just think it's funny when the internet tough guys try and step up, knock off a point and then don't sign it... :D

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 04:20 PM
LMAO!!!
That is pretty funny, Jujubees.............lol :D :D

Jordy
09-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Would I do that to you :cool: but thanks for my hit it was good reading :rolleyes:
At least I sign mine. And I know you did. At least sign your name next time. What are you afraid of? I signed mine after you hit me.

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 04:22 PM
If we're going to crank on someone, I think we ought to crank on AngryJosh and send his positive rep to the moon. :cool:
An AngryJosh post, for those who wish to join me (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=852551&postcount=4)

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Do you think the reputation points have changed the focus of ***boat? :confused:

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Do you think the reputation points have changed the focus of ***boat? :confused:
I don't know about that but they shine a light into a dark corner that might have been better off unlit. :D

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 04:25 PM
If we're going to crank on someone, I think we ought to crank on AngryJosh and send his positive rep to the moon. :cool:
An AngryJosh post, for those who wish to join me (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=852551&postcount=4)
I agree, he is a good person :cool: To bad his job cut ***boat off :yuk:

Jbb
09-23-2004, 04:32 PM
I think Don stole RD's Thunder.....Isn't it about time for him to.....retire......again...... :D

Hugh Jascaulk
09-23-2004, 04:45 PM
AzDon must have been a popular guy- His name had a special red box instead of green and this thread is at four pages since he left!

Rexone
09-23-2004, 04:49 PM
He's over 18 so I'm sure he'll be back to check in occasionally.

Scream
09-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Ok, I gave him what little I could, but I told him he owed me a beer for it...lol
Scream
Just in case anyone cares, this has been one of the best threads in a long time. Maybe we could see just how low AZDon can go...
Scream
I'm still crackin up..
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

DansBlown73Nordic
09-23-2004, 05:03 PM
SO LONG SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

welk2party
09-23-2004, 05:05 PM
I would like to offer my reputation to all the ladies. Can you guess what kind of rep I have? (I have a feeling I am gonna get blasted with some funny comments! :smile: ) :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 05:08 PM
Will everybody that gave AZ Don negative points PM me so I can send you all some green ones :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
**** you hater, you suck......( . )( . )....... :yuk:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 05:10 PM
KICK ROCKS BIATCH!!!!
Im on his forum and hes a good guy, lay off!.........( . )( . )...... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 05:27 PM
SO LONG SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
What the hell you doing Dan, you have v-drives! Have you all went over the end with these rep points? I say **** the rep points and say what you would say. I don't give **** what people think of me on here, i say it like it is...period!
Give me some red ones, like I give a **** :confused:......( . )( . ).....

Hugh Jascaulk
09-23-2004, 05:29 PM
I was beginning to wonder if AzDon had any friends....lotta haters here(?)

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 05:33 PM
I was beginning to wonder if AzDon had any friends....lotta haters here(?)
I think its more like jump on the band wagon shit!.....( . )( . ).....Boring times on the Forums, create alot of stupid shit! :confused:

Tom Brown
09-23-2004, 05:59 PM
I think its more like jump on the band wagon shit!.....
Hey, everybody's doing it.

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Hey, everybody's doing it.
Its the rage here I see, no where else!......( . )( . ).....To many followers and not enough leaders! :D

CrazyHippy
09-23-2004, 06:30 PM
I'll admit it, I sent him a neg rep. He was already neg, and LVJetboy Perked my interest into how low the rep points will go. I told him what i was doing, not treying to hide anything. Some people just need to buy the next size up in panties...SHEESH!!!!
BJH :D

Scream
09-23-2004, 06:32 PM
Well I'm pissed because I wasn't able to help out on the negative side. I havent' given out any reds yet and wanted to give it a shot, but the bastard up and left and now I can't. I'm sure we'll find someone to pick on soon though, I have faith in our humanity after all...
:skull:

Havasu Hangin'
09-23-2004, 06:32 PM
He's over 18 so I'm sure he'll be back to check in occasionally.
I'd say he's probably going to be back sooner than you think...
AzDon must have been a popular guy- His name had a special red box instead of green and this thread is at four pages since he left!

Scream
09-23-2004, 06:47 PM
ROTFLMAO...
I just got sniped. I love it. It was almost worth 1 point. Too funny.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-23-2004, 06:53 PM
I don't remember posting with him much.. was he that much of an ass.. :squiggle:

Havasu Hangin'
09-23-2004, 06:57 PM
its quite a coincidence that azdon left, and then this jascaulk guy shows up.
Yes...more than you know. :notam:

God
09-23-2004, 06:58 PM
Fear not AZDon for even I...the Bling of Blings, have negative popularity points. I shall defeat them with poor grammar, witty asides and cutting innuendo. It is a far greater thing to be hated by the girlymen than be liked by the unknown masses. Besides that, I am blindingly handsome and no one can take that away from me. Besides Mel Gibson. And JFK Jr. And Brad Pitt. And...oh shit... never mind!
Look! He said shit?

Scream
09-23-2004, 06:58 PM
I don't remember posting with him much.. was he that much of an ass.. :squiggle:
Yes, I think his ass was legendary...lol

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Fear not AZDon for even I...the Bling of Blings, have negative popularity points. I shall defeat them with poor grammar, witty asides and cutting innuendo. It is a far greater thing to be hated by the girlymen than be liked by the unknown masses. Besides that, I am blindingly handsome and no one can take that away from me. Besides Mel Gibson. And JFK Jr. And Brad Pitt. And...oh shit... never mind!
Look! He said shit?
OMG!!!
It's Highroller?!?!?! :confused:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Yes, I think his ass was legendary...lol
Go Scream up it, maybe he will hear you! :rolleyes: ......( . )( . )......

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-23-2004, 07:07 PM
hmmmm I don't know many people that like to talk about themselves that much.. :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-23-2004, 07:08 PM
OMG!!!
It's Highroller?!?!?! :confused:
speaking of.. where is that one.. :idea:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 07:12 PM
hmmmm I don't know many people that like to talk about themselves that much.. :rolleyes:
I know lots, just waiting on replys.........( . )( . )...... :redface:

uclahater
09-23-2004, 07:23 PM
**** you hater, you suck......( . )( . )....... :yuk:
Kimmy please stop your hurting my feelings :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Kimmy please stop your hurting my feelings :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
You don't have feelings Hater :hammer2: ..........( . )( . )........... :frown:

uclahater
09-23-2004, 07:30 PM
You don't have feelings Hater :hammer2: ..........( . )( . )........... :frown:
IM apauled :rolleyes: :220v: :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-23-2004, 07:32 PM
do I need to get my popcorn.. :notam:

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Popcorn.....................moment................ ...... :cool:

uclahater
09-23-2004, 07:40 PM
My rep points from now on are going to everyone that posted in here :D Especially the good lookin Blonde Women:eat: (No Kimmy that doesnt include you)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-23-2004, 07:49 PM
My rep points from now on are going to everyone that posted in here :D Especially the good lookin Blonds :eat: (No Kimmy that doesnt include you)
LMAO!! I'll hit ya back.. if that is the case.. LOL!! :D

Debbolas
09-23-2004, 07:51 PM
Me too! :rollside:

Kim Hanson
09-23-2004, 07:52 PM
My rep points from now on are going to everyone that posted in here :D Especially the good lookin Blonds :eat: (No Kimmy that doesnt include you)
Taking out the guy part of it, don't you change it and say Gay either MOFO.........( . )( . )........ :p

uclahater
09-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Me too! :rollside:
You , and Mrs V will be first on the list tomorrow :D I hit the first page earlier today :D

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Thanks Uclahater,
I never knew you noticed.. :)

Mrs. casean
09-23-2004, 08:18 PM
uh, I'm blondhttp://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/chuckle.gif

Mrs.Racer277
09-23-2004, 08:20 PM
uh, I'm blondhttp://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/chuckle.gif
Me too! I think? :confused:

uclahater
09-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Thanks Uclahater,
I never knew you noticed.. :)
Keith,
Please take note of my edited post :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Keithb87
09-23-2004, 08:41 PM
Keith,
Please take note of my edited post :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
That only addressed kim Hanson.. :D

uclahater
09-23-2004, 08:47 PM
That only addressed kim Hanson.. :D
LMAO :cool: I hit you with points today anyway so I guess your included :crossx: :crossx:
Mrs C, and Mrs Racer you'll be in the first group tomorrow to :cool: :cool:

FunOnTheWater
09-23-2004, 08:48 PM
I can take any extra points :2purples:

Jordy
09-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey JBR, did you send this one:
"I did not get you yesterday, hard as it may seem. Talk about wasted post, you sure seem to have a lot. If we ever meet again, I will still buy you a beer. And laugh about it later"
:idea:

Rexone
09-23-2004, 09:30 PM
I'd say he's probably going to be back sooner than you think...
Nice catch HH. So I guess it's safe to say then that Hugh Jaschaulk is over 18 also. :D
btw Hugh thanks for the neg rep points.
So much for abiding by forum rules. Maybe it's time for a little membership drive over on Don's vdrive board. :wink:

Rexone
09-23-2004, 09:45 PM
i just want it to be clear that i did not give you neg. rep.
i hope you are refferring to the other hugh.
10-4 jascock :D

Jordy
09-24-2004, 05:50 AM
Hey JBR, did you send this one:
"I did not get you yesterday, hard as it may seem. Talk about wasted post, you sure seem to have a lot. If we ever meet again, I will still buy you a beer. And laugh about it later"
:idea:
Still waiting for an answer there Rich. I'm just curious as it referenced the post I made about you dinging me and not putting your name on it.
So much for abiding by forum rules. Maybe it's time for a little membership drive over on Don's vdrive board. :wink:
He's going to have the membership registration locked down again, like the last time it was suggested. :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-24-2004, 05:55 AM
jP you will know when the points hit :eek:
Thanks Pal

Jordy
09-24-2004, 05:58 AM
jP you will know when the points hit :eek:
Thanks Pal
I know when the points hit the other day. The reason I asked is someone rated that post that was directed at you, but didn't sign it. Left that comment. I was just asking if it was you by chance. I know you dinged me already a couple days ago.

Jordy
09-24-2004, 05:59 AM
At least I sign mine. And I know you did. At least sign your name next time. What are you afraid of? I signed mine after you hit me.
This post was the one rated, and it was directed at you JBR.
This was the comment:
See why I would ask?

JetBoatRich
09-24-2004, 06:01 AM
No problem JP, it is clear why you ask :D I understood the first time you asked :hammer2:
sounds like you are owed a beer :eek:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 06:04 AM
He's going to have the membership registration locked down again, like the last time it was suggested. :D :D :D
What do ya know:
vBulletin Message
Sorry. Registration has been disabled by the administrator.
So much for the membership drive. :D :D :D

Rexone
09-24-2004, 06:36 AM
What do ya know:
So much for the membership drive. :D :D :D
So Mr Jaschaulk's gonna lock reg on his board what, like forever? :D What a lame ass. Ya know in a strange sort of way I used to respect Don for coming on this forum and expressing his views no matter how unpopular and lame they might have been. Now with the multi screen names, neg rep, etc, etc. that respect has vanished. Not that he or anyone actually gives a shit. Stupid on me I guess. If he truly wanted to leave this forum as his first post suggested, he would not have come back as Jaschaulk to spew more crap. He would have just left. Perhaps he should reregister now as under 18. :idea: or perhaps pushin10.

Charley
09-24-2004, 07:55 AM
What a lame ass
I'd Love this comment to live in infamy :D
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/LolLolLolLol.gifnice one Rex... didn't know you had it in ya!

Hugh Jascaulk
09-24-2004, 09:42 AM
Where on this thread did I spew crap? Multiple screen names? I don't know "over 18"....go ahead and delete him if it makes you happy! If AzDon asked to be deleted and came back as someone else, that is not a "multiple screen name", but a "replacement name"..... In my view AzDon was simply a character here that chose to play "devil's advocate" and keep people thinking about the flip-side argument and make them think instead of "parroting" partially flawed arguments in agreement with the majority. I think he never expected that people would be so invested in shaky ideology that they would be un-civil, disrespectful, and even hateful and mean. He probably used his notorious identity much longer on these forums than he should have and I believe that he is retiring that identity because he doesn't want his role as devil's advocate to continue to affect him personally. I have spoken with him and he has expressed that he is going to take a break and just lurk for awhile. As far as he is concerned, the AzDon identity is dead and gone at ***boat and he would appreciate it if Administrators and Moderators would respect the privacy that "screen names" afford in the future! The same guy may come back, but he will not be AzDon, period!!
As for me, I wrote Admin as soon as I dicovered "hugh jascock" and asked to have my identity deleted because I wasn't aware of him and really am not interested in co-opting someone else's identity....... I just thought I'd have some fun before departing.... I never expected it to take six pages for someone to associate me with AzDon!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Where on this thread did I spew crap? Multiple screen names? I don't know "over 18"....go ahead and delete him if it makes you happy! If AzDon asked to be deleted and came back as someone else, that is not a "multiple screen name", but a "replacement name"..... In my view AzDon was simply a character here that chose to play "devil's advocate" and keep people thinking about the flip-side argument and make them think instead of "parroting" partially flawed arguments in agreement with the majority. I think he never expected that people would be so invested in shaky ideology that they would be un-civil, disrespectful, and even hateful and mean. He probably used his notorious identity much longer on these forums than he should have and I believe that he is retiring that identity because he doesn't want his role as devil's advocate to continue to affect him personally. I have spoken with him and he has expressed that he is going to take a break and just lurk for awhile. As far as he is concerned, the AzDon identity is dead and gone at ***boat and he would appreciate it if Administrators and Moderators would respect the privacy that "screen names" afford in the future! The same guy may come back, but he will not be AzDon, period!!
As for me, I wrote Admin as soon as I dicovered "hugh jascock" and asked to have my identity deleted because I wasn't aware of him and really am not interested in co-opting someone else's identity....... I just thought I'd have some fun before departing.... I never expected it to take six pages for someone to associate me with AzDon!
if you like him and want to defend him so much.. maybe you and he should get your own site.. and keep the shit over there.

topless
09-24-2004, 10:15 AM
Did Azdon lock down registration on his site yet?

Rexone
09-24-2004, 10:21 AM
Where on this thread did I spew crap? Multiple screen names? I don't know "over 18"....go ahead and delete him if it makes you happy!
I never expected it to take six pages for someone to associate me with AzDon!
ok hugh whatever you say... prolly just a coincidence. sorry for the error. :rollside:

Wally_Gator
09-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Wow,
This is alot of insight for a newbie. On top of that, he has spoken with AzDon? You are fast man... Well, maybe you could have been a lurker here, maybe. But the tense and person in which you speak above really gives you away. The only time I have ever read someone say anything about writing the admin has been in this thread. Once by AzDon and the other by you..
Coincidence? My money would be on NOT!...

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:22 AM
oh.. busted.. busted busted busted.. :boxingguy

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 10:25 AM
This is a very strange thread. :notam: :messedup: :squiggle:
Lake Pirate and Catmando seemed to me to be "devils advocates".
I found AzDon to be rather "opinionated". Not that there's anything wrong with that. He seemed to posess so many of the traits that he professed to dislike, that I really had a problem telling when he was serious or just being sarcastic. I don't like it when people with unpopular views feel they have to leave. But I'm really still trying to figure out if he was for real. Or just a guy and his kid having a good time messing with us. For example, he often seemed to rail against bigotry and intolerance, but then I remember a thread where he was talking about japanese cars and trucks, that contained so many ethnic slurs and predjudice statments, that I still remember it as the most bigoted post I have ever read on these forums. Oh well, I guess that means I'll remember him. :cool:

topless
09-24-2004, 10:26 AM
ok hugh whatever you say... prolly just a coincidence. sorry for the error. :rollside:
He should get a girly name. Then we would never suspect a thing. LMAO

topless
09-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Look what we have here.
http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?threadid=1228

Wally_Gator
09-24-2004, 10:59 AM
Nice Rex,
I didn't see your post while I was writing mine. There is the proof.
BTW... Someone might try to say that a ISP could give the address out as a pool. Here is how it works...
Most ISP's have separate pools of address. Ones for dialup and others for dsl customers. If this were a dialup account being used, it would not read dsl2.kgm.az.frontiernet.net, the dsl2 is just that a dsl account.
Now a little about the Ip assignment. The ISP's use something called DHCP or (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) The computer sends a request on the line for an address. The server at the other end checks the computer MAC address for two things. 1. do I know this person and are they allowed. If they are known and allowed the system checks the tables to see if it had given this computer an Ip address before. Then it checks the lease time. Usually 4 days sometimes more. If the lease is up it can reassing the same address or give it a new one. The timing is important as there are days of using the same addr versus minutes or hours.
Sorry for the long technical. But plain and simple Over18, AzDon and Hugh Jascaulk all are coming from the same Computer..
Oh, another way to make sure would need to access the Forum server and I could definitavely answer that. ARP tables...
Ok, I will come back from computer Geekdom..

Rexone
09-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Hey Wally, you gonna be ok? lol
I really don't care about Don's views or dislike him for them, he has every right to them and even though I don't agree with most of them it's not an issue. But when someone violates forum guidelines and then says it ain't so, thats bs. So there you have it. There's many more matches on over18 to azdon I didn't bother to post too. No reason to. It's really no big deal, but admin has asked us to clean up the dup screen names so we continue to monitor that area per that request, nothing more, nothing less.

Hugh Jascaulk
09-24-2004, 11:23 AM
Hmmm.... Interesting! that is a different IP adress than you were showing in the post that you quickly took down yesterday........AzDon is a neighbor of mine and I'm guessing that Over18 is his son Nick (although he says O18 isn't his son)!
Are you supposed to be showing that tool? If it's SOOO important to identify folks, why not display IP numbers and outlaw screen names(?)
The person and identity of AzDon is no longer here.... GET OVER IT!

Wally_Gator
09-24-2004, 11:25 AM
Hey Wally, you gonna be ok? lol
Yea, Lol, I think I will be alright.. I do this stuff all day long for work.. Sometimes it just comes out...
L8tr Gator..

lucky
09-24-2004, 11:26 AM
:coffeycup :squiggle: :notam: who needs soaps - :coffeycup
I should have known this forum would take a crap as soon as polotics where involved !!!
I guess i can kiss a few more rep points "bye bye " :cry:
My other names - Blown budget-- dons/barney's ( the first two sites i have ever played in and feel like family ) and-yard barge " dougies " the no dramma boards :cool: ) if ya don't like it - ya can rep me out , and i'll be over there enjoying boating people ..... :notam: :yuk: later - chris

ChumpChange
09-24-2004, 11:32 AM
Hmmm.... Interesting! that is a different IP adress than you were showing in the post that you quickly took down yesterday........AzDon is a neighbor of mine and I'm guessing that Over18 is his son Nick (although he says O18 isn't his son)!
Are you supposed to be showing that tool? If it's SOOO important to identify folks, why not display IP numbers and outlaw screen names(?)
I don't understand computers, I'm now confused!!! but it sure is fun to read.

mirvin
09-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Hey HUHG, I mean DON. You are an idiot. Why don't you quit threatening to go away and just GO AWAY ALREADY.
Oh yeah, thanks for not signing your negative reps. As you can see, I signed my return reps. muahahahahahahaha :yuk:
mirvin

Rexone
09-24-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah whatever, and like who cares. This whole thread is lame.
No problem here Hugh. Its is not even an issue worth continuing posts on. You're the one that keeps it going (ah yes on your neighbor's behalf no doubt). Have a great day Hugh... :smile:

lucky
09-24-2004, 11:46 AM
While class is in session , do we have to raise our hands to go potty ? :D

mirvin
09-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Don, I mean HUGH, no I mean DON is such a tool. WHat a loser. I mean why would anyone want to hang out where nobody like them??? I wonder is he's as much of a loser in person?
mirvin
P.S. Hey Don, muahahahahahaha :supp:

Hugh Jascaulk
09-24-2004, 11:49 AM
AzDon's house has three computers online. Nick built his own computer and a new one for his parents.
How long does it take for admin to process and execute my unregister request?

mirvin
09-24-2004, 11:51 AM
AzDon's house has three computers online. Nick built his own computer and a new one for his parents.
Hey Don, did you have some ribs removed so you could suck your own dick??
mirvin

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 11:52 AM
mirvin
is he from Nantucket? :idea:

Rexone
09-24-2004, 11:54 AM
While class is in session , do we have to raise our hands to go potty ? :D
naw just piss on the floor whenever you like. It's fairly common practice here. :D

mirvin
09-24-2004, 11:59 AM
No no, the man from Nantucket was fortunate enough to where his "was so long he could....." you know;)
Don on the other hand, or I mean HUGH, would have to have some ribs removed so he could bend forward enough.....
mirvin :jawdrop:

Rexone
09-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Not long, I'll handle that now for you Hugh. Have a great day. :)

Wally_Gator
09-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Three computers can come to the HB Forums from one IpAddress. There are such things as firewall/routers fro home networks. These allow something call NAT or Network Address Translation...
Azdon, I mean Hugh...

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 12:14 PM
mirvin
Don't be silly Mirvin, who would be posting here if they could do that? ;) ..
This is perhaps the most lame immature thread I have ever seen. It's even dumber than all those "who'd bang Brinity?" threads, but I have to admit, I'm starting to find it intertaining. Pathetic yes, but pretty funny. Perhaps I should start watching cheesy soaps.. :messedup: ;) ..

Some Kind Of Monster
09-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Naaaaaaa Beaumont :p

mirvin
09-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Don't be silly Mirvin, who would be posting here if they could do that? ;) ..
This is perhaps the most lame immature thread I have ever seen. It's even dumber than all those "who'd bang Brinity?" threads, but I have to admit, I'm starting to find it intertaining. Pathetic yes, but pretty funny. Perhaps I should start watching cheesy soaps.. :messedup: ;) ..
Yeah, I know. I only got involved because Don, I mean HUGH, rung me for negative rep points and then didn't sign it. He just wrote "buahahahaha".
WHat a terd.
mirvin

topless
09-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Naaaaaaa Beaumont :p
I didn't even know they had computers in Beaumont. :hammer2:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Yeah, and Over18 isn't N!ck either. ;)
As far as the couple hits that I've gotten on this thread, signed JetBoatRich, it's kind of funny as they didn't take any points away. Some other chickenshit jerkoff f uck tard who signed "get off your high horse" took away one, but surprisingly enough didn't sign his name... loser. :hammer2:

mirvin
09-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey JP, it still won't let me into your reps!!! What's the deal??
anyway, did you get a rep message "muahahahahaha"?
mirvin

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 01:40 PM
Hmmm it's funny. :idea: Those are the things AzDon was always saying about himself and those who disagreed with him. :wink: The self absorbed writing style is the same (just put in the third person). Come on out and play Don....You know I like a debate... :chi: :boxingguy :D Get over to the political forum and get back to representing your Alfred E Smith domestic political philosophy and your Reed Smoot ideas on trade and foreign relations. :shift:

Tom Brown
09-24-2004, 02:04 PM
In fact, we love it when our chicks talk smack.
:D

Rexone
09-24-2004, 02:07 PM
copied from vdrive boats forum...
azdon said... I'm sure Rex and HH are sitting at their computers examining every new reg right now..... I'm not going to give them the satisfaction as I have nothing more to say over there anyway!
Yeah right don't flatter yourself. I have never tracked a new reg in my life and don't plan to start now. I dunno about HH but I'm not wasting any more time tracking or debating with lame ass alias screen names. If they cause problems and disruption and are dup screen names they will simply disappear as per ***boat's wishes. end of story. :smile:

topless
09-24-2004, 02:37 PM
Uh Oh
http://www.v-driveboat.com/register.php?action=signup

Her454
09-24-2004, 02:45 PM
copied from vdrive boats forum...
azdon said... I'm sure Rex and HH are sitting at their computers examining every new reg right now..... I'm not going to give them the satisfaction as I have nothing more to say over there anyway!
Yeah right don't flatter yourself. I have never tracked a new reg in my life and don't plan to start now. I dunno about HH but I'm not wasting any more time tracking or debating with lame ass alias screen names. If they cause problems and disruption and are dup screen names they will simply disappear as per ***boat's wishes. end of story. :smile:
Mike, when are you going to quit picking on AZcrybabyDon? He's had it rough over here and doesnt need this nazi moderator bullshit. Give the guy a break. :hammerhea :):)
I just couldnt resist. :p

JetBoatRich
09-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Yeah, and Over18 isn't N!ck either. ;)
As far as the couple hits that I've gotten on this thread, signed JetBoatRich, it's kind of funny as they didn't take any points away. Some other chickenshit jerkoff f uck tard who signed "get off your high horse" took away one, but surprisingly enough didn't sign his name... loser. :hammer2:
That is funny, I have been on the road all day and now imposters post for me :idea:

uclahater
09-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Im now on page 2 w/ rep points :D And I believe I've hit all the women with some greens :eat: Its going to take me a while to hit everyone especially if you keep posting :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Tom Brown
09-24-2004, 03:53 PM
He's had it rough over here and doesnt need this nazi moderator bullshit.
He should start a whole bunch of threads with each one titled, "Rexone".

Rexone
09-24-2004, 04:00 PM
He should start a whole bunch of threads with each one titled, "Rexone".
So do you and Traci prefer to be Bann-inged or Beaumonted?

Rexone
09-24-2004, 04:01 PM
btw did I say this has to be one of the lamest threads ever on ***boat? :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
09-24-2004, 04:03 PM
btw did I say this has to be one of the lamest threads ever on ***boat? :hammerhea
lol, it really is :yuk:

Kim Hanson
09-24-2004, 06:46 PM
You watch your tongue girl......( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
09-24-2004, 06:49 PM
Look what we have here.
http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthread.php?threadid=1228
Good you found it topless........( . )( . )......You all going to gangbang me or what? :D

Kim Hanson
09-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Don, I mean HUGH, no I mean DON is such a tool. WHat a loser. I mean why would anyone want to hang out where nobody like them??? I wonder is he's as much of a loser in person?
mirvin
P.S. Hey Don, muahahahahahaha :supp:
Mirvy, stop now please! I have seen bigger tools on here and they are liked for some reason..comedy?.......( . )( . )........ :shift: :eat:

Kim Hanson
09-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Mikey, :idea: let it die then.........( . )( . )........ :D

Jordy
09-24-2004, 06:59 PM
That is funny, I have been on the road all day and now imposters post for me :idea:
Gee rich, if you supposedly didn't snipe me, which you haven't denied, why haven't you hit me yet? Oh, because you already did, that's right... like I said, at least I have the balls to sign mine pussy. :hammer2:

ratso
09-24-2004, 07:01 PM
Gee rich, if you supposedly didn't snipe me, which you haven't denied, why haven't you hit me yet? Oh, because you already did, that's right... like I said, at least I have the balls to sign my pussy. :hammer2:
Jordy. Go back and edit that...We don't want to hear about you signing your pussy. :D

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:01 PM
I care, I don't have enough. :(
Anyway, there is always gonna be someone to post a red, you let them win by throwing in the towel, your a bigger person than that are you not?

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:07 PM
Is that all a girl had to do around her is just ask for it? :D :idea:

ratso
09-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Pretty much so... :wink:

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:32 PM
Pretty much so... :wink:
I wished I had known that before now. I would have a housefull instead of sitting here typing on the computer :burningm:

Kim Hanson
09-24-2004, 07:53 PM
Ask and you shall get , something :D ........( . )( . )......

JetBoatRich
09-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Gee rich, if you supposedly didn't snipe me, which you haven't denied, why haven't you hit me yet? Oh, because you already did, that's right... like I said, at least I have the balls to sign my pussy. :hammer2:
you sign your pussy, cool :eek:
You signed it once, the other times you must have for got your name :hammerhea
Jordy, tell you what whan I can give you points again I will make sure I sign it :wink:
You are right, I have never denied your hit. It was about a week ago, so look for the one where you lost the most points :argue: that would be from me.

Kim Hanson
09-24-2004, 08:23 PM
I got one from someone that I couldn't believe, gave it to me. Whatever, we are all taking this points system way too far, say it how it is and be yourself..done deal, they know where I stand on most issues!
I think the forums are dying, not from lack of talk...but good talk! What the fock do I know anyways.........( . )( . )....... :p

Jordy
09-24-2004, 09:44 PM
You signed it once, the other times you must have for got your name :hammerhea
Jordy, tell you what whan I can give you points again I will make sure I sign it :wink:
You are right, I have never denied your hit. It was about a week ago, so look for the one where you lost the most points :argue: that would be from me.
I've only hit your dumbass one time as I go out of my way to avoid you and every worthless post you make. I hit you after you repeatedly sniped me. I thought you might own up to it as you keep claiming you never gave out any negatives. At least you finally own up to the fact you sniped me now. I knew it long before, and I do know it wasn't the first time. I'm sure all the ones I got signed by any JBR recently were some that were put up to it by you. The problem is, I'm a little brighter than you and realize that you're not going to give a grey, and I'm going to go out on a limb and even think that you might have created a name to try and do one and sign your name to it, thinking I wouldn't notice. Nice try retard. Oh, and I know you've been doing it since the start of the rating thing too. Might want to work on your technique or at least grow a sack and sign your comments loser.

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 09:49 PM
hey dont you two have over the transom headers, CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG
all this talk of getting snipped is leaving a a sore spot waaaaaaaaaaaay down there :2purples:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 09:56 PM
hey dont you two have over the transom headers, CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG
Nope. I have the TT's now and they're sweet. Think I might have even picked up around 5 mph too. :D

JetBoatRich
09-25-2004, 04:23 AM
I go out of my way to avoid you it shows At least you finally own up to the fact you sniped me now. Ever think sombody else does not agree with you I'm sure all the ones I got signed by any JBR recently were some that were put up to it by you. You are only allowed so many, why would I waste them on you The problem is, I'm a little brighter than you and realize that you're not going to give a grey,
Yes you are the brightest star on HB and have two boats :confused: blah blah blah....
you need to give it a rest and move on :hammer2: your still pissed over a post from a couple years ago

Jordy
09-25-2004, 07:24 AM
Yes you are the brightest star on HB and have two boats :confused: blah blah blah....
you need to give it a rest and move on :hammer2: your still pissed over a post from a couple years ago
Really rich, I talk about having two boats all the time. That's what makes me cool in your eyes huh? :notam:
I'm not pissed about anything rich, I don't like you and haven't for some time. You want to keep taking shots at me, both in reputation and on the boards, that's fine, don't be surprised when I call you out on it, like I did here.

MsDrmr
09-25-2004, 08:14 PM
come on guys, it's all love around here. Lets not be nasty, remember, we all have something in common here, we all like men, I mean boobs, I mean sex,,,,I mean, um, oh what was it now??? Oh yeah BOATS :messedup:

JetBoatRich
09-26-2004, 05:54 AM
come on guys, it's all love around here. Lets not be nasty, remember, we all have something in common here, we all like men, I mean boobs, I mean sex,,,,I mean, um, oh what was it now??? Oh yeah BOATS :messedup:
Your right :D I am sorry :rolleyes:

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 07:19 AM
and who says women are never right? :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
09-26-2004, 01:10 PM
again you are right ;) :D ;)

Kim Hanson
09-26-2004, 01:14 PM
The one's that never get it. :D .......( . )( . ).........

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 02:00 PM
your a very smart individual. :eek:

Kim Hanson
09-26-2004, 02:04 PM
your a very smart individual. :eek:
I can play the Dumb-Ass pretty good though ;) .........( . )( . )........ :D

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 02:08 PM
we could probably compete in that one :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
09-26-2004, 02:13 PM
we could probably compete in that one :rolleyes:
This is me, but know one is a dumbass, people just attach it to them and they are a dumbass! Kindergarden Mentality........( . )( . )..... :argue: then you are a dumbass :rolleyes:

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 02:16 PM
is that like what bounces off of me stick to you kinda thing

Kim Hanson
09-26-2004, 02:30 PM
is that like what bounces off of me stick to you kinda thing
Yeah Baby!...........( . )( . )........ :frown:

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 04:11 PM
well well well, I finally got something right. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-26-2004, 04:13 PM
well well well, I finally got something right. :D
LOL!! two rules sweetie..
Rule #1 the woman is always right.. :D
Rule #2 when the woman is wrong refer to rule #1 :p :D

Mrs. casean
09-26-2004, 04:15 PM
LOL!! two rules sweetie..
Rule #1 the woman is always right.. :D
Rule #2 when the woman is wrong refer to rule #1 :p :D
I like those rules!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-26-2004, 04:17 PM
I like those rules!!
LOL!! me too.. but the hubby on the other hand.. well not too much.. LOL!! :p

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Well Yeah :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-26-2004, 07:49 PM
how come I can not give to JBR even after I have spread some around.. :cry: :hammerhea I have given to two people and I can't get JBR back..
I can't remember the last time I did.. but wasn't too long ago..

JetBoatRich
09-26-2004, 07:53 PM
how come I can not give to JBR even after I have spread some around.. :cry: :hammerhea I have given to two people and I can't get JBR back..
Thanks for the effort :hammer2: it happens :frown:

Mrs. casean
09-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Me neither! I tried earlier... so I spread some around, and I still can't!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the effort :hammer2: it happens :frown:
I don't know how many people I have to hit. before giving them to you again.. :)
but wasn't it not to long ago.. I can't remember.. :hammerhea
I'll get ya back though.. :p

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 03:26 AM
I'll get ya back though.. :p
No problem :mix: :idea: :idea: it is all good :D :D