PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about this boat at Conquest for sale???

Daytona19
09-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Keith from Conquest and I have been emailing about this boat. My wife wants a 25 daytona and thats it. this is a 1996 with a phaff supercharged motor and looks really awesome from the photos but I am in Michigan. Anyone seen this in person or know the owner, Im just trying to get more info. Keith has been really helpful but wish I could go check it out. Thanks.
Clinthttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/262eliminator96arizona.JPG

Speedin' Ian
09-23-2004, 02:23 PM
I know the guy who owns the boat, he is a top notch guy and his boat is very clean. He surfs the boards sometimes and may chime in, also there are a couple other board memebers that know him and I'm sure they can vouch for this boat. Trust me it is very clean and well taken care of, and I am certain you wouldn't be disappointed if you came out.

Daytona19
09-23-2004, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the info Ian, I wish I could just drive over and take a look. I am not completely ready to buy yet but am tring to line up a few boats I like. This is one I like for sure but appreciate the opnion from anyone who has seen it or sat in it. Thanks again.

Hallett19
09-23-2004, 06:36 PM
damn, clean and too the point, and I really like the dropped trailer !

CrazyHippy
09-23-2004, 07:08 PM
plane tickets are cheap....
BJH

franky
09-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Daytona 19
I live in LHC and would be happy to go check it out, take more picks, go for a ride whatever. PM me and we can swap phone numbers. Cheap flights into Vegas, 2 1/2 hour drive.
Do you have a 19' now? What are you gonna do with it?

revndave
09-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Graphics are way too flashy

Daytona19
09-24-2004, 01:08 AM
Daytona 19
I live in LHC and would be happy to go check it out, take more picks, go for a ride whatever. PM me and we can swap phone numbers. Cheap flights into Vegas, 2 1/2 hour drive.
Do you have a 19' now? What are you gonna do with it?
Thanks franky, The flight thing would be the way for sure. Im sure Keith is being straight with me but its nice to know who has seen it and their opnions. My 19ft is for sale for 14,500 as I type.450 pound kevlar layup, 260 hp Merc with CLE lower, anodized everything custom parquet floor, interior done three years ago, full hydraulic steering, full cover, bimini, tandem trailer. In my opnion a very solid 8 out of 10 condition package that runs mid 90's to dam near 100 mph as it sits. It an awesome ride that is very realible and never left me stranded, great boat. Here is a few shots of her but I have more if you know anyone interested.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/262variouseliminatorshots_edited.jpg

NashvilleBound
09-24-2004, 04:03 AM
If you would consider a 01 Ultra 247 mine is on Johns website www.ultracustomboats.com under boats in stock. It's in the TN area.....always in a garage. Even if you want a ride for comparison just let me know.....thats the easy sale. :idea:
Good luck either way,
NB