PDA

View Full Version : CSI (orig., NYC and/or Miami)

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Who's watching the CSI (orig.) season premiere tonight? I am! So can't wait! I'll tape it so if something else interesting is going on when it's on I can still watch it later. :) Law & Order season premiere is same time slot so I'll have to catch that in repeats. :rolleyes:
Who watched the series premiere of the CSI:NYC one? I did. I felt a little manipulated at the end of that show but it still got to me; hit home choked me up whatever but :idea: I think I'll probably stay tuned to that one anyway. What did you think of it?
I never got into the CSI:Miami one not sure why but hey it's still CSI so I included it in the topic. :) Maybe if I hear some good reviews of it I'll try watching it again. :) Was the season premiere particularly interesting?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 05:29 PM
compton LOLOL

jdogginla
09-23-2004, 05:56 PM
I'm a CSI *****.........LOL. Although I didn't care for the lighting (too dark and grungy) on the premire of CSI NY. The Las Vegas premire looks a lil far fetched, but hey I'll watch it anyways. :D

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 06:07 PM
I'm a CSI *****.........LOL. Although I didn't care for the lighting (too dark and grungy) on the premire of CSI NY. The Las Vegas premire looks a lil far fetched, but hey I'll watch it anyways. :D
I agree with ya on the lighting it's like they used a blue filter or something -maybe to foreshadow the dark content/subject? I dunno but I'm intrigued enough to keep watching and as for Las Vegas no matter what the premise as long as "Gil Grissom" is on that show - I am there!! :D Thankfully usually the writing is brilliant ... but the eye-candy sure doesn't hurt none! :cool:

RiverOtter
09-23-2004, 06:09 PM
CSI vegas just went off and it was pretty good. CSI Miami ticked me off. Can't believe they killed Speed!! CSI NY... I'm not as hooked on that one.

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 06:15 PM
CSI vegas just went off and it was pretty good. CSI Miami ticked me off. Can't believe they killed Speed!! CSI NY... I'm not as hooked on that one.
I have two more hours to wait! :cry: Don't tell me any case info I like watching those unfold but was there any Grissom/Sara continuation from when she got charged with DUI? :idea:

RiverOtter
09-23-2004, 06:16 PM
I can tell ya how it ends :D

dego red
09-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Never liked Miami that much.....H is such a know it all. But I really like the scenerey on Miami. red

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 06:21 PM
I can tell ya how it ends :D
Only if it's character relations related no case spoilers please and thank you! :p

RiverOtter
09-23-2004, 06:23 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm............ :idea: Na. You can wait.

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Never liked Miami that much.....H is such a know it all. But I really like the scenerey on Miami. red
Which one is H? Caruso? I think maybe he is why I don't watch it regularly. :idea: I've seen maybe three episodes of it ever.

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 06:25 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm............ :idea: Na. You can wait.
Tease me will ya? Huh. :cool: :D Yes I like to wait it makes the payoff better. ;)
I'm just don't wait calmly I'm impatient. :devil:

RiverOtter
09-23-2004, 06:27 PM
Tease me will ya? Huh. :cool: :D Yes I like to wait it makes the payoff better. ;)
I'm just don't wait calmly I'm impatient. :devil:
.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..........
Nope
Well
.Nope :D

jdogginla
09-23-2004, 06:28 PM
Leave it alone...........no spoilers please

RiverOtter
09-23-2004, 06:33 PM
Don't worry. I not gonna spoil it. :cool:

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 09:00 PM
WTF?!! I'm so ripped!! :mad: Sara didn't finish talking to Grissom!! :eek:
Rest of the show was okay but dammit I hate being left hanging!! Wonder how long before they show us another new episode? :rolleyes:

Wally_Gator
09-24-2004, 05:46 AM
WTF?!! I'm so ripped!! :mad: Sara didn't finish talking to Grissom!! :eek:
Rest of the show was okay but dammit I hate being left hanging!! Wonder how long before they show us another new episode? :rolleyes:
That is kind of my wife's take on the show.. I have to laugh. We love the CSI Vegas, watch CSI miami and still not sure about NY...
We will see.
Good show last night...

FMluvswater
09-24-2004, 07:07 AM
That is kind of my wife's take on the show.. I have to laugh. We love the CSI Vegas, watch CSI miami and still not sure about NY...
We will see.
Good show last night...
The cases were not as gripping as some previous ones have been but I was kept glued with Sara's "We can talk later." I waited for it and it never happened! :eat: I feel so ... so .... led on! :o LOL! :D
Wonder how many DNA people they are gonna go through to find a "suitable replacement" for the Gregster when?/if? he passes his final proficiency exam? :D
Grissom was a bit out of character IMO; he's typically a patient mentor but he was pretty irritated (so not the cool unrattleable Grissom I know) with Greg all during the show. That puzzled me a little. Maybe he was constipated. :idea: :D
I love/hate the new season episodes - love 'em cuz they are new hate 'em cuz I have to wait so long to see each one! :cry: Is it Thursday yet? :hammer2:

Wally_Gator
09-24-2004, 07:19 AM
The cases were not as gripping as some previous ones have been but I was kept glued with Sara's "We can talk later." I waited for it and it never happened! :eat: I feel so ... so .... led on! :o LOL! :D
Wonder how many DNA people they are gonna go through to find a "suitable replacement" for the Gregster when?/if? he passes his final proficiency exam? :D
Grissom was a bit out of character IMO; he's typically a patient mentor but he was pretty irritated (so not the cool unrattleable Grissom I know) with Greg all during the show. That puzzled me a little. Maybe he was constipated. :idea: :D
I love/hate the new season episodes - love 'em cuz they are new hate 'em cuz I have to wait so long to see each one! :cry: Is it Thursday yet? :hammer2:
I love the constipated comment...
I think this one was not so involved by choice. I tlooks as the network wanted more quantity than content. I was suprised by the number of cases in this show versus the normal 1 or two.
I loved the side bet between Warrick and Nick...
Grissom is clueless, typical nerd, he likes Sarah but gets too involved in his work to remember to see what is about to smack him directly in the face..
Only 6 more days...

FMluvswater
09-24-2004, 07:33 AM
I love the constipated comment...
I think this one was not so involved by choice. I tlooks as the network wanted more quantity than content. I was suprised by the number of cases in this show versus the normal 1 or two.
I loved the side bet between Warrick and Nick...
Grissom is clueless, typical nerd, he likes Sarah but gets too involved in his work to remember to see what is about to smack him directly in the face..
Only 6 more days...
I couldn't believe that Nick and Warrick had a bet going!! :eek: Warrick is a recovering gambler or did the writers forget this? Nick wouldn't mess with that would he? :confused: That scene really caught me off guard. :supp:
I think I like it better when it is just one or two cases in an episode. :squiggle: Seemed kinda chaotic instead of the intensity I think they may have been going for. :idea:
Grissom is such a geek! I love that character soooo much! Likes Sara? Likes her? Yeah HE might call it that but that's putting it a little mildly eh? :D Entirely clueless! Most brilliant idiot ever on primetime IMO! :D
6 more days ... 6 more days ... 6 more (they better have a new epi for us) days .... 6 more days ..... hurry up Thursday! :shift:

Daytona 25
09-24-2004, 07:37 AM
Next week on Miami they have a drive by shooting but what looks to be a old KV Scarab.
I don't care for Mr. Caruso. I think he is way to dry.

FMluvswater
09-24-2004, 07:50 AM
Next week on Miami they have a drive by shooting but what looks to be a old KV Scarab.
I don't care for Mr. Caruso. I think he is way to dry.
Is it gonna be a new episode? I think I could watch Miami for the cases only :idea: cuz the characters are just not easy to like. They lack something but it's the same writers and producers so I'm not sure what's missing for me. :confused:
The NY one has some serious character potential. I need to see more episodes to decide for sure. :idea:

Wally_Gator
09-24-2004, 08:01 AM
I couldn't believe that Nick and Warrick had a bet going!! :eek: Warrick is a recovering gambler or did the writers forget this? Nick wouldn't mess with that would he? :confused: That scene really caught me off guard. :supp:
I think I like it better when it is just one or two cases in an episode. :squiggle: Seemed kinda chaotic instead of the intensity I think they may have been going for. :idea:
Grissom is such a geek! I love that character soooo much! Likes Sara? Likes her? Yeah HE might call it that but that's putting it a little mildly eh? :D Entirely clueless! Most brilliant idiot ever on primetime IMO! :D
6 more days ... 6 more days ... 6 more (they better have a new epi for us) days .... 6 more days ..... hurry up Thursday! :shift:
Haven't you seen Warrick eyeing the slots and stuff in the last couple of episodes... Definately an angle the writers are playing on this year.
Only 156 hours and one minute until the next CSI.

FMluvswater
09-24-2004, 08:14 AM
Haven't you seen Warrick eyeing the slots and stuff in the last couple of episodes... Definately an angle the writers are playing on this year.
Only 156 hours and one minute until the next CSI.
Yes I have noticed but I was hoping he wouldn't fall off the wagon entirely (that side bet counts as off the wagon IMO) - he nearly lost his job last time - dunno if Grissom could help him this time. Would hate to see Warrick leave the show. :(
156 hours? :eek: That seems longer! :( It's 6 days WG. :)
I wish they would give us more insight into characters other than Catherine or else cut back on revealing so much about her (there's soaps or Jerry Springer if I wanted to see single ex-stripper mom turned top-notch CSI is having yet another life crisis :rolleyes: ). I'm getting tired of "it's all about Catherine" episodes with a case or two thrown in almost as an afterthought. :rolleyes:
I do like her just not nearly so much of her please! There are other characters on the show ... I think. LOL! ;)

syke-o
09-24-2004, 08:22 AM
CSI Vegas is the best by far!!! i could never get into the Miami one because Caruso somehow doesnt have the same delivery as Grissom does on the Vegas one, and there is too much "cop" action in miami it seems, where in vegas the show seems more about the "investigating" and the clues.... i cant really pinpoint what it is besides what i just mentioned that makes the vegas show better.... :cool:

RiverOtter
09-24-2004, 08:25 AM
Yes I have noticed but I was hoping he wouldn't fall off the wagon entirely (that side bet counts as off the wagon IMO) - he nearly lost his job last time - dunno if Grissom could help him this time. Would hate to see Warrick leave the show. :(
156 hours? :eek: That seems longer! :( It's 6 days WG. :)
I wish they would give us more insight into characters other than Catherine or else cut back on revealing so much about her (there's soaps or Jerry Springer if I wanted to see single ex-stripper mom turned top-notch CSI is having yet another life crisis :rolleyes: ). I'm getting tired of "it's all about Catherine" episodes with a case or two thrown in almost as an afterthought. :rolleyes:
I do like her just not nearly so much of her please! There are other characters on the show ... I think. LOL! ;)
Ya but Catherine is WAY better looking that the alcoholic chick with the Madonna gap between her teeth :D

FMluvswater
09-24-2004, 08:28 AM
CSI Vegas is the best by far!!! i could never get into the Miami one because Caruso somehow doesnt have the same delivery as Grissom does on the Vegas one, and there is too much "cop" action in miami it seems, where in vegas the show seems more about the "investigating" and the clues.... i cant really pinpoint what it is besides what i just mentioned that makes the vegas show better.... :cool:
:hammer2: I think you just basically nailed it for me. The few episodes I've seen there was gunfire and car chases each time. They need to cut that shit out and focus on the evidence like the Vegas one does IMO.

syke-o
09-24-2004, 08:31 AM
:hammer2: I think you just basically nailed it for me. The few episodes I've seen there was gunfire and car chases each time. They need to cut that shit out and focus on the evidence like the Vegas one does IMO.
by the way did you catch the CSI marathon a couple weeks ago??? it was like CSI all day for like a week!!! we TIVO'd all the shows and watched a couple every night :D :D

FMluvswater
09-24-2004, 08:33 AM
Ya but Catherine is WAY better looking that the alcoholic chick with the Madonna gap between her teeth :D
What have looks got to do with anything? It's about the cases and the personalities of the people involved. Mind you, I already admitted eye-candy doesn't hurt so I guess Catherine must be the eye-candy for the men that watch? In any case Grissom loves Sara. No question in my mind on that score. Guess the gap in her teeth is of no consequence to him. :p

FMluvswater
09-24-2004, 08:35 AM
by the way did you catch the CSI marathon a couple weeks ago??? it was like CSI all day for like a week!!! we TIVO'd all the shows and watched a couple every night :D :D
If you mean on Spike TV then yes I watched quite a few of them also! :D I was in Grissom nirvana! :D

Daytona 25
09-24-2004, 09:23 AM
Is it gonna be a new episode? I think I could watch Miami for the cases only :idea: cuz the characters are just not easy to like. They lack something but it's the same writers and producers so I'm not sure what's missing for me. :confused:
The NY one has some serious character potential. I need to see more episodes to decide for sure. :idea:
Almost certian this is a brand new episode.

RiverOtter
09-25-2004, 11:52 AM
What have looks got to do with anything? It's about the cases and the personalities of the people involved. Mind you, I already admitted eye-candy doesn't hurt so I guess Catherine must be the eye-candy for the men that watch? In any case Grissom loves Sara. No question in my mind on that score. Guess the gap in her teeth is of no consequence to him. :p
How can he love her??? She looks like Sponge Bob with brown hair :D

FMluvswater
09-25-2004, 12:13 PM
How can he love her??? She looks like Sponge Bob with brown hair :D
That may be what she looks like to you cuz you're looking at Jorga Fox but Grissom sees Sara Sidle with his ever loving fictitious heart! :D The writers control everything. :p

FMluvswater
09-25-2004, 12:25 PM
Hey Wally_Gator? Try 12 more days for a new episode. :(
According to my local listings next week it's on on Wednesday. It's a repeat. :( I think it's the one where the perp has two sets of different DNA in his blood cuz he absorbed his fraternal twin in utero. The following Thursday a new episode is listed. There's an episode on tonight too I think. Repeat of "Jackpot" "hey Doc I heard you got some head" I love the one liners sometimes! :D
But :cry: 12 days! Oh the agony! :cry:

coolchange
09-25-2004, 02:35 PM
They shoot Vegas by my house a lot. Thursday they were here again. Marge is cool.

RiverOtter
09-25-2004, 03:07 PM
They shoot Vegas by my house a lot. Thursday they were here again. Marge is cool.
And hot too :devil: :D

FMluvswater
09-30-2004, 01:09 AM
Well I taped CSI NY earlier tonight and just finished watching it. I like it. Next week's episode looks intriguing too. :cool:
I had the Miami one on, the night it aired (Monday?) but it just didn't hold my attention the way LV always does and NY seems to be doing 2 for 2. :idea: :squiggle:
I haven't given up on the Miami one cuz it is still CSI and I love the forensics stuff - I just wish I could like any of the characters. :rolleyes:

RiverOtter
09-30-2004, 04:30 AM
You gotta be kidding. I thought the Miami show was great this week.

Slick
09-30-2004, 08:32 AM
We were out of town for the Vegas Premier but did see NY. I liked it. I think it's got great potential.
Miami.......Now that's a different story. I LOVE CSI MIAMI, for the sole reason of predicting how many times Horatio is going to say, "Are you alright" or one of his other catch phrases. He knows it all, even more than Gil Grissom. It's funny as shit.
I loved it when he whipped out the tape measure on the premier and knew the difference between the wheel base of an "S" class Mercedez and whatever else he was comparing it to. All off the top of his head. Man is he smart.
That blond gal on Miami bugs the shit out of me, but, oh well.
I too was pissed about Speedle getting shot. Best character on the show.

RiverOtter
09-30-2004, 09:19 AM
What's up with Speed getting killed?!?! Musta made the writers / producers mad or something. And how do you get an actor to come back for the season premier to get wacked right out of the box?? I think the blond is hot. Not as hot as Marg thought. For an "old chick" she's smokin! :devil:
Yeah... that MB wheelbase thing was a little much. Ony Marisa Tormey (sp?)could know that :D

FMluvswater
09-30-2004, 11:46 AM
We were out of town for the Vegas Premier but did see NY. I liked it. I think it's got great potential.
Miami.......Now that's a different story. I LOVE CSI MIAMI, for the sole reason of predicting how many times Horatio is going to say, "Are you alright" or one of his other catch phrases. He knows it all, even more than Gil Grissom. It's funny as shit.
I loved it when he whipped out the tape measure on the premier and knew the difference between the wheel base of an "S" class Mercedez and whatever else he was comparing it to. All off the top of his head. Man is he smart.
:idea: Like I said I haven't given up on it, I guess I just gotta get to know the characters better by watching it regularly. :)

FMluvswater
10-06-2004, 07:47 AM
Well I'm late with this but I did watch the most recent new episode of CSI Miami and I enjoyed it. I'm liking the newbie. He's cute! :D He reminds me of a funny mix in personality between Sara and Greg with some unique neuroses all his own to boot! :D I even liked the Calleigh/her Dad case. That stalker chick was flipping scary though! Loved seeing Jonathan Silverman again (Weekend At Bernies forever! :cool: ).
I've seen commercials for the new episodes of all 3 CSI's and I'm stoked - can't hardly wait! :cool:

Sleek-Jet
10-06-2004, 08:11 AM
The blond is one of the only reasons I watch CSI Miami... it's the accent. :D

FMluvswater
10-08-2004, 12:41 AM
I taped the newest episodes of NY and LV.
NY episode was kinda cool showing skull to face reconstruction. :cool: I really like the way the CSI team on that one are so familiar and friendly with each other. It kinda contrasts with the austere dark lighting of the scenes. Is it a blue filter of some sort that they use to get that effect? :idea: Anybody in the know about that?
The LV episode cracked me up quite a few times mostly cuz of Greg and the way he cautiously talks back to Grissom and doesn't blindly follow orders! :D The look on Greggo's face when he was commanded to provide a number 2 sample and then his comeback line, "This is some form of CSI hazing." was worth a good chuckle! :D Next new episode looks intriguing. :2purples:
There was a repeat episode of Miami this week but I watched it anyway cuz I missed most of them since that series started. It's growing on me. :o :)