PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for a RED Light!!!

100mbs
09-24-2004, 11:26 PM
So i am leaving work today and i get this stop light that always, always takes forever to turn green for the people to cross the main street.
So I am waiting for the light to turn green so i can turn left. I see this guy one the other side of the street coming in my direction. He gets out of his car while talking on his cell phone. He walks over to the pole with the cross walk button and pushes the button, then walks back to his car.
So i am wondering what the hell is this guy doing. Then is hits me, he is trying to make the red light turn green faster just like some people flash their lights at the lights.
I could'nt help myself from laughing my A$$ off!! I mean i hate waiting for red lights as much as anybody else but DAM! That is impatient..
:hammerhea

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 11:28 PM
he probably also gets speeding tickets

IN2-IN2MX
09-24-2004, 11:29 PM
WOW! That is pretty fun :) Maybe he was trying to get some exercise while sitting in traffic.

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 11:31 PM
Where The Hell Did You Come From Girl

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 11:32 PM
I just read your sig,
CAN YOU RUB ONE OUT FOR ME, I REALLY NEED IT

IN2-IN2MX
09-24-2004, 11:37 PM
I just read your sig,
CAN YOU RUB ONE OUT FOR ME, I REALLY NEED IT
Sure. As long as Mrs. Beaumont 2004 is ok with it. :)

IN2-IN2MX
09-24-2004, 11:39 PM
Where The Hell Did You Come From Girl
OT again and you know me...night owl. Playing dress up for my outfit tomorrow...Moe is having a luau for her 30th.

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 11:42 PM
OT again and you know me...night owl. Playing dress up for my outfit tomorrow...Moe is having a luau for her 30th.
kool, Mrs Bo-Mont is cool, it will take the heat off her,
Get used to the OT it only gets worse for many more years......
Sold the bike, not happy , but something new is on the horizon

IN2-IN2MX
09-24-2004, 11:51 PM
kool, Mrs Bo-Mont is cool, it will take the heat off her,
Get used to the OT it only gets worse for many more years......
Sold the bike, not happy , but something new is on the horizon
YOU DID! :) THAT'S AWESOME. I mean, I know you are sad right now but later on it will all be worth it. I'm happy for you guys!