PDA

View Full Version : Us Sponsors French Terrorist

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 11:55 PM
1985 attack on green peace in rench atoll's
yes we turned a check for the prick ass french in 1985 when they attacked green peace RAINBOW BOAT,
Granted I disagree with green peace , but we looked the other way for the french. WTF
THE FRENCH

HighRoller
09-25-2004, 12:02 AM
I don't understand. GreenPeace condones terrorism in the name of saving the environment. They are also borderline communists so anything anybody does to stop them advances capitalism. What exactly is the problem?

Kilrtoy
09-25-2004, 12:06 AM
Your right, My complaint is we backed the french , even after they denied us in libya and other air space in the 80's, but we still backed them , WHY :messedup:

HighRoller
09-25-2004, 01:53 AM
I don't know...I'm tired of John Fing Kerry saying Bush "Went into Iraq alone"...the fact is, we have 86 countries standing next to us. How can we be accused of being alone when countries like France, Germany and Russia REFUSED to stand by our side. We gave them the chance. They said no. THEY are the ones who are cowards, just like they always have been.
The French had to be rescued in WW2 because they were cowards. We defeated the Russians in the Cold War because they were cowards. And we defeated Hitler in WW2 because he was a Coward and blew his brains out instead of fighting to the death. Good to know nothing has changed.