PDA

View Full Version : Charley

DrewDown
09-26-2004, 07:07 AM
Its 8 am on sunday mourning and youve replied to 18 threads in cats & tunnels. Your name is all the way down the right side. Seek profestional help ASAP.

Bre
09-26-2004, 07:13 AM
:eek:
Bre<----- needs help too :eek: :wink:

DrewDown
09-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Bre<----- needs help too :eek: :wink:
It's like crack to some of you. But its ok, we need to be informed on the latest DCB news. At least he doesnt run on and on about vacumbagging, balsa core ETC....
I'm not going to name any names, Jeff...

Bre
09-26-2004, 07:24 AM
I am not addicted to the internet
I am :( :D
What are you doing on here on a Sunday? :idea:

phebus
09-26-2004, 08:17 AM
Acceptance is the first step towards recovery. :D

Charley
09-26-2004, 08:58 AM
It's like crack to some of you. But its ok, we need to be informed on the latest DCB news. At least he doesnt run on and on about vacumbagging, balsa core ETC....
LMAO!!!!

Charley
09-26-2004, 09:31 AM
Column Domination is no substitute for masterbation but I'm still doin it!

DrewDown
09-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Had the fam over for a bbq, they just left. Good times. My niece is the shizzle.

DrewDown
09-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Column Domination is no substitute for masterbation but I'm still doin it!
There is only one sub for masterbation.

Bling Bling
09-26-2004, 07:35 PM
LMAO :D that was a GREAT ONE.

Three Days Only
09-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Just another hater, take your AO wannabe Talon back to the river and avoid the guys with the real boats. The day your shitty ass AO out runs any vacum bagged built boat to this day will be the day I bend over and kiss your ass.
Jeff

Reaper1
09-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Jeff - I thought you were trying to clean up your image. Now here you go again with the bend over and ass talk.
By the way, I heard a certain AO used to hang with a certain Skater up untill 100. ;)

DrewDown
09-27-2004, 07:21 AM
Just another hater, take your AO wannabe Talon back to the river and avoid the guys with the real boats. The day your shitty ass AO out runs any vacum bagged built boat to this day will be the day I bend over and kiss your ass.
Jeff
Maybe if you and Bling would have stopped and picked me up when you where driving right passed my house on sat, it would influence me to buy a vacumed bagged, balsa cored, stress cracked, east coast, big enough for the ocean, machine. Next time your running out there give me a call, stop in front of lifegard tower 49 in newport, throw some revs and i'll swim out. Don't be haten one my AO just because my whole set up sitting on the tralior cost less than one of your motors & drive.

Charley
09-27-2004, 10:16 PM
Jeff - I thought you were trying to clean up your image
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/wtf.sml.gif is this all about Jeffy?? that why you been holding out on me?? I thought you were busy at work...what are ya, Runnin for Mayor?? Wanna me a moderator when you grow up???
Cmon man.... if we cant have a lil fun HB.com just isn't as funhttp://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_abxe.gif

Reaper1
09-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Yeah Jeff, c'mon. Are you mad at me? :frown:

Three Days Only
09-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Yeah Jeff, c'mon. Are you mad at me? :frown:
Are you kidding, I never get mad. After putting up with Blings shit all these years, I have learned to be extremely passive.

Charley
09-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Are you kidding, I never get mad. After putting up with Blings shit all these years, I have learned to be extremely passive.
OHH so yer the catcher and Rocky's the Pitcher?