PDA

View Full Version : Parker this weekend??

dbleD's69
04-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Just wanting to know if any one is going to parker this weekend????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 08:23 AM
we will be there Friday am through Sunday...

Waldo
04-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Leaving in about 2 1/2 hours. We'll be out there until Sunday evening. Lindsay, where are you guys staying?

Tequila-John
04-12-2006, 08:34 AM
we will be there fri-sat bringing a few this home from our condo. We have our Sandpiper condo on the market :(

dbleD's69
04-12-2006, 08:37 AM
we will be there thursday night to sunday staying @ windmill.

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Leaving in about 2 1/2 hours. We'll be out there until Sunday evening. Lindsay, where are you guys staying?
We've got almost all the rooms booked w/ our friends as River Shore Resort. So if you see our boat & a 1979 flat bottom :D we're there! Stop by and say hi! We've got more people that seats in the boats so we're not going to be able to stop at the sandbar for the day... maybe for an hour or so, we'll see. I hope we can see you guys!

Waldo
04-12-2006, 09:28 AM
I know what you mean...I have my wife's family coming...siter-in-law, her husband (including their rotty & 1yr old), mother & father-in-law, my wife, our kids & beagle...and our ONE boat...ha, ha. Sounds like we'll both be busy.

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 09:34 AM
I know what you mean...I have my wife's family coming...siter-in-law, her husband (including their rotty & 1yr old), mother & father-in-law, my wife, our kids & beagle...and our ONE boat...ha, ha. Sounds like we'll both be busy.
Woah! You will have a full house for sure! Sounds like a nice weekend w/ the family though! Well hopefully we'll see you guys at some point if we can! Friday there will be less of us so we'll get out to lunch and maybe stop at the sandbar for a little bit... we'll see. Soon enough we'll have our trailer out there though and we'll be there much more! :D
HAVE A GREAT EASTER EVERYONE! http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/bunny.gif

Mrs. casean
04-12-2006, 01:56 PM
i'll be out there from thurs pm to sunday - come by and see us in the keys, i'll be at the parents house (two houses over from rd's dentist office/house) - my brother is staying at our house across the canal (mine & his) - come visit us - look for my yellow and blue 28' eliminator - keyes
No Way! You mean you'll be out there the same time as us for once :D Too bad we couldn't talk the Nicoll's into coming out :( Next time! If you see us on the beach, say hi! Maybe we'll take a stroll through the keys :p

Daytona100
04-13-2006, 03:47 AM
On our way to parker in about 4 hours always a long night getting everything ready. If you see us say Hi like to meet some of the peeps on the boards should be a awesome weekend. :)