PDA

View Full Version : The death of OP6C?

disco_charger
09-26-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm happy to say that the death of OP6C was greatly exaggerated. I'm not sure why it was being reported that OP6 was dead. But this party was equal to most and better than some that I've been to. I had a great time, and it was cool to get out to a lake I hadn't been to in a long time. Sorry that Jeff was sick. Thank you to Jason and Jeff for a great party. Those of you lurkers that showed, good for you. Lurker Jason (not RTJas), I hope you hooked that up after all the work Waterndog and I put into it! :rollside: Good times. I look forward to the next one.

FRENCHIE
09-27-2004, 10:47 AM
most def was off the hoook!!!!!! ;)

Blown Lavey
09-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Was nice meeting some new faces. Man Im still feeling the effects of the weekend. :boxingguy :messedup:

essexjet
09-27-2004, 01:39 PM
I'm happy to say that the death of OP6C was greatly exaggerated. I'm not sure why it was being reported that OP6 was dead. But this party was equal to most and better than some that I've been to. I had a great time, and it was cool to get out to a lake I hadn't been to in a long time. Sorry that Jeff was sick. Thank you to Jason and Jeff for a great party. Those of you lurkers that showed, good for you. Lurker Jason (not RTJas), I hope you hooked that up after all the work Waterndog and I put into it! :rollside: Good times. I look forward to the next one.
Good to meet you and waterndog at tarzans. We tried on the hook up at tarzans until 5am with no luck.
:mad:

Debbolas
09-27-2004, 01:45 PM
We had such a blast!!! :rollside: :cool:

essexjet
09-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Deb missed you at tarzans Saturday night

disco_charger
09-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Good to meet you and waterndog at tarzans. We tried on the hook up at tarzans until 5am with no luck.
:mad:
Are you kidding me? I thought I left you guys sitting pretty! It was fun to see that I still have a little game. You'll get them next time. Hopefully we can all hook up next time out and knock a few back. :cool:

essexjet
09-27-2004, 02:05 PM
Are you kidding me? I thought I left you guys sitting pretty! It was fun to see that I still have a little game. You'll get them next time. Hopefully we can all hook up next time out and knock a few back. :cool:
We went to losers lounge after tarzans then they pulled the got to get back to the kids things.........damn it

Scream
09-27-2004, 02:31 PM
DC, you're absolutey right. Rivertoys did a great job, stayin in Tarzans till 4am or so to greet the incomming, then showing up to the OP at 7:30 to again greet the incomming...
I can't tell ya how much fun I had, because I think it was criminal...lol
Scream

Whipped Caliber
09-27-2004, 02:32 PM
We had a great time alot of friend

waterndog
09-27-2004, 02:37 PM
We went to losers lounge after tarzans then they pulled the got to get back to the kids things.........damn it
Bummer! It was cool hangin with you guys we'll have to do it again for sure :)

essexjet
09-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Scream good to meet you and your wife!

essexjet
09-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Bummer! It was cool hangin with you guys we'll have to do it again for sure :)
Hey mike too bad you left on saturday went back to losers lounge until 5am. Good times

waterndog
09-27-2004, 02:45 PM
Hey mike too bad you left on saturday went back to losers lounge until 5am. Good times
That would have been cool. How was losers?

essexjet
09-27-2004, 02:56 PM
That would have been cool. How was losers?
not bad for 3am

SoCalHD
09-27-2004, 02:57 PM
My wife and I had a GREAT time meeting all of ya'll. Finally had the chance to chat with some that we didn't get to talk to at DAM RUN II. We had to bow out early-about 2:00p.m.-since our friends had to leave due to work for them on Sunday :-( I was pretty F'n wrecked from Phat Matt's shots, many beers, and some jello shots that came from somewhere around Tom's boat?? I felt dumb all day yesterday!! AMDR here we come! :devil:

Mandelon
09-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Same here. As always when the ***boat crowd gets it started it keeps running.
I met a lot of new faces and some familiar ones..
Here is some of what and who I remember: ;)
Titties and Beer: Unofficial GA Propchecker and provider of salsa. aka Flamingo Farmer
HooterSled: Panther Powered, and Jaegermeister spokesman.
ShockwaveTom: Never slowed down, he gets the Girls Gone Wild award for the weekend.
NoDigg: nice necklace, Girls Gone Wild runnerup...
The Frenchies: They both have nice breasts...in Beaumont
Scream and Debolas: They did not miss a party all weekend.
The Sportin Woods: Great hosts, put up with us drunks all night!
Da Gig: Jerky *****
Laveyjet: Great lookin boat, scary story....
MXBundy
Caliber1
Hustler and FuFu Queen
Riverkitty
Force26
Boxscore
PartyCat
RTJason
LuckyStrike
PhatMatt and Goldilocks
JeepinScott
DryHeatOnly
BigWarlock
The Bordsmans
I know there were others, but parts of the weekend are kinda blurry..... :D

Debbolas
09-27-2004, 04:12 PM
Deb missed you at tarzans Saturday night
I know, I was soooooooo tired. We went for dinner with River Kitty and then to play craps, and I was like falling asleep at the crap table. (AND I LOVE TO PLAY CRAPS!!) So I went off to bed.
The next morning was awesome, our Cottonwood Cove Brunch Run!!! :wink:

essexjet
09-27-2004, 04:22 PM
I know, I was soooooooo tired. We went for dinner with River Kitty and then to play craps, and I was like falling asleep at the crap table. (AND I LOVE TO PLAY CRAPS!!) So I went off to bed.
The next morning was awesome, our Cottonwood Cove Brunch Run!!! :wink:
I hear you, I was just a little wasted at op6 but found some energy to party that night until 5am. But paid for it on Sunday, made it to the sandbar and meet up with Frenchie.

Phat Matt
09-27-2004, 04:37 PM
My wife and I had a GREAT time meeting all of ya'll. Finally had the chance to chat with some that we didn't get to talk to at DAM RUN II. We had to bow out early-about 2:00p.m.-since our friends had to leave due to work for them on Sunday :-( I was pretty F'n wrecked from Phat Matt's shots, many beers, and some jello shots that came from somewhere around Tom's boat?? I felt dumb all day yesterday!! AMDR here we come! :devil:
Did somebody say shots? :D

FRENCHIE
09-27-2004, 05:13 PM
Same here. As always when the ***boat crowd gets it started it keeps running.
I met a lot of new faces and some familiar ones..
Here is some of what and who I remember: ;)
Titties and Beer: Unofficial GA Propchecker and provider of salsa. aka Flamingo Farmer
HooterSled: Panther Powered, and Jaegermeister spokesman.
ShockwaveTom: Never slowed down, he gets the Girls Gone Wild award for the weekend.
NoDigg: nice necklace, Girls Gone Wild runnerup...
The Frenchies: They both have nice breasts...in Beaumont
Scream and Debolas: They did not miss a party all weekend.
The Sportin Woods: Great hosts, put up with us drunks all night!
Da Gig: Jerky *****
Laveyjet: Great lookin boat, scary story....
MXBundy
Caliber1
Hustler and FuFu Queen
Riverkitty
Force26
Boxscore
PartyCat
RTJason
LuckyStrike
PhatMatt and Goldilocks
JeepinScott
DryHeatOnly
BigWarlock
I know there were others, but parts of the weekend are kinda blurry..... :D
your alright man!!!! :cool: ;)

FRENCHIE
09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Did somebody say shots? :D
i think you better lay off em for a while for confidential reasons!!! :wink:
at least until tommorrow night at bj's!!!
oh and nice sig glad to see you got in...cuz so far you probably run it harder than most...even if its in the bathroom at 2 a.m.!!!! :jawdrop: :p

FastTimmy
09-27-2004, 06:07 PM
if it was that great post some pics of the naked chicks!!!!! :jawdrop:

Debbolas
09-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Don't you remember the nekked girls dancing on your boat?
LOL :D

disco_charger
09-27-2004, 07:25 PM
Don't remember seeing any. Pasties and thongs, yes. Elvis the Love Pig, yes. Nekked chics, no. Had a good time none the less. :cool:

Mandelon
09-27-2004, 07:58 PM
There was that one pic of PupTent.... :yuk: :cry: :yuk:

SoCal_fun
09-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Where's all the pics you guys?? Lets see what we missed.. :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2004, 08:29 PM
We had a great time alot of friend and NO HOOOO'S on the beach!!!
I know this post is referred to me and a few of my friends,.. but if I recall being on a boat dancing with a friend.. your wife is the one that doesn't like all that right.. then WTF was she trying to take my fricken clothes off me for.. and a couple of the other girls.. so watch who your calling a hoooooo..do you want to keep this going..

Racer277
09-27-2004, 08:55 PM
I know this post is referred to me and a few of my friends,.. but if I recall being on a boat dancing with a friend.. your wife is the one that doesn't like all that right.. then WTF was she trying to take my fricken clothes off me for.. and a couple of the other girls.. so watch who your calling a hoooooo..do you want to keep this going..
OK fine, I'll be the mediator here.
Post some pics of girls dancing, other girls taking their clothes off.
Then after much study I will determine whether or not there are Ho's that need slappin'.
:D :D :D

rivercrazy
09-27-2004, 09:06 PM
If OP6 died, I sure like the reincarnation...Fun is a good thing for the soul :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2004, 09:15 PM
I haven't heard it was dead till now.. :D

RiverToysJas
09-27-2004, 09:27 PM
I haven't heard it was dead till now.. :D
Don't believe everything you read, that party SUCKed.....like Needles! ;) :D
RTJas :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Don't believe everything you read, that party SUCKed.....like Needles! ;) :D
It looked fun, :)

Beautiful Noise
09-27-2004, 09:37 PM
that party SUCKed.....like Needles! ;) :DRTJas :D
We've heard those Rumors about Needles all the way down to Parker :notam: :cool: :)

bordsmnj
09-27-2004, 09:58 PM
needles does suck.TOTALY. i never go north of the topoc bridge due to snakes,pwc's, under water hazards,crowds,hazardous luanch conditions and the list goes on. the party sucked too and jason wasn't even there! the weather was too hot,the water too flat,poeple smiling for no apperent reason,they abused a poor manican, i couldn't believe it. i did meet elvis though! he even brought his pet pig. i can't wait for next time to investgate further into these evil get togathers.(when i can stay longer) :shift:
seriously though,way to go Jas! thankyou.

disco_charger
09-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Whatever happened to the first rule of OP6?

Scream
09-28-2004, 08:53 AM
needles does suck.TOTALY. i never go north of the topoc bridge due to snakes,pwc's, under water hazards,crowds,hazardous luanch conditions and the list goes on. the party sucked too and jason wasn't even there! the weather was too hot,the water too flat,poeple smiling for no apperent reason,they abused a poor manican, i couldn't believe it. i did meet elvis though! he even brought his pet pig. i can't wait for next time to investgate further into these evil get togathers.(when i can stay longer) :shift:
seriously though,way to go Jas! thankyou.
Nice to meet you finally and you're wife. You guys are great. Hopefully we'll see ya at the next one.
Scream

bordsmnj
09-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Why thankyou. it was nice meeting you two also. i have a feeling our paths will cross before the next one at the begining of next summer. :D

77charger
09-28-2004, 01:31 PM
i heard that there was going to be a bunch of old,non drinkin,non party type people,and just a bunch of production type boats that use the lake so i guess my custum boat wouldnt fit in,plus anything north of the sandbar i heard you need an anchor and it aint the "cool spot to be seen" so that scared me off. :D i guess i shouldnt have believed the hype lookes like it was a blast
actually i had more important things to take care of at home(that came up suddenly) i was set to go but some know what i had to go thru

Beautiful Noise
09-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Whatever happened to the first rule of OP6?
Shhhhhh..............We can't talk about the 1st Rule :crossx: :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Shhhhhh..............We can't talk about the 1st Rule :crossx: :)
and who started the thread again.. LOL!! :wink:

Beautiful Noise
09-28-2004, 04:14 PM
and who started the thread again.. LOL!! :wink:
Can't say :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-28-2004, 05:42 PM
Can't say :idea:
I know I know.. or you have to kill me right.. LOL!! :)

disco_charger
09-28-2004, 06:07 PM
"Well, I'm not going to OP6" :wink: :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-28-2004, 06:25 PM
"Well, I'm not going to OP6" :wink: :rolleyes:
well it's dead now.. but the weekend was fun looking. :p

Debbolas
09-28-2004, 06:40 PM
It was a blast, :cool: but we missed you guys! :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
09-28-2004, 06:42 PM
You know...the funny thing is that ever since I've been on these boards, there have been threads every week like, "Who is going to the river this weekend"...and a bunch of "I am"...and "I'm not" replies.
All OP6C was ever meant to be was a date everyone could agree on...one at the beginning, and one at the end of summer.
Frankly...I was more than a little disappointed when I heard that some were trying to turn it into a "clique" thing. Since I am out of high school, I am not into that stuff anymore.
To me, OP6C is not about a clique, an event, a party, or even a place.
It's about the people you meet.

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-28-2004, 06:43 PM
You know...the funny thing is that ever since I've been on these boards, there have been threads every week like, "Who is going to the river this weekend"...and a bunch of "I am"...and "I'm not" replies.
All OP6C was ever meant to be was a date everyone could agree on...one at the beginning, and one at the end of summer.
Frankly...I was more than a little disappointed when I heard that some were trying to turn it into a "clique" thing. Since I am out of high school, I am not into that stuff anymore.
You got it right on target there HH

RiverToysJas
09-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Amen Brotha!!! ;)

Debbolas
09-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Jason,
We Want More OP6!!!!!!!!!!!
lol :D
is the video ready yet?
Want to come to dinner with all of us in Pasadena? :D

MAINEVENT
09-28-2004, 08:40 PM
I second this :idea:

LaveyJet
09-29-2004, 10:15 AM
Finally got back, had an interesting weekend. Had a run in with a tweeker from BullHead, but that’s another post. Got to meet some Peeps on the boards.
RTJason: Great work, good time for all (BTW Nice Boat)
Mandelon:, Simon, Gusto en conocerlo, Glad you saw the light and got a Lavey!
PhatMatt and Goldilocks : Great tunes, great party starters, I owe you a bottle of Kettle One
Scream and Debbolas: Hard to miss that pair, nice to chat with ya’all
The Frenchies: Good to meet the EHR neighbors.
SoCal HD: Another fellow 909er, glad to meet you and the wife.
RiverCrazy: saw how to set a bow anchor and keep the foredeck dry
Had a good time on the Lake, sorry the season's ending

DryHeatOnly
09-29-2004, 04:59 PM
I didn't hear about the clique thing but judging from the looks on everyone's face, I'd say we all had a pretty good time. From the pre-parties in Laughlin to the beach & cove, to the next day. It didn't matter where we were, it mattered that we were there. :cool:
You're so right. It's all about the people.
I asked about you HH and heard you were really sick. Glad to see you'll be out at ATTDR.
DHO

FRENCHIE
09-29-2004, 05:16 PM
True On That One!! ;)

Havasu Hangin'
09-29-2004, 06:17 PM
I asked about you HH and heard you were really sick.
Yeah...it was tough to help plan "Viva La Laughlin" for so long, and wake up Friday morning with a fever and stomach bug. I was sitting here moping all weekend.
Glad you guys had fun...Jason told me that since I couldn't make it, the party stopped (or was it "never stopped"? :notam: )
Anyway, it doesn't really matter what you call it (OP6C, The Dam Run, etc.), just as long as people are there having a good time.

essexjet
09-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Anyway, it doesn't really matter what you call it (OP6C, The Dam Run, etc.), just as long as people are there having a good time.
AMEN TO THAT !!

Debbolas
09-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Finally got back, had an interesting weekend. Had a run in with a tweeker from BullHead, but that’s another post. Got to meet some Peeps on the boards.
RTJason: Great work, good time for all (BTW Nice Boat)
Mandelon:, Simon, Gusto en conocerlo, Glad you saw the light and got a Lavey!
PhatMatt and Goldilocks : Great tunes, great party starters, I owe you a bottle of Kettle One
Scream and Debbolas: Hard to miss that pair, nice to chat with ya’all
The Frenchies: Good to meet the EHR neighbors.
SoCal HD: Another fellow 909er, glad to meet you and the wife.
RiverCrazy: saw how to set a bow anchor and keep the foredeck dry
Had a good time on the Lake, sorry the season's ending
Awesome to meet you and THANKS for the beads!!! :wink:

RiverToysJas
09-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Awesome to meet you and THANKS for the beads!!! :wink:
Deb!!! :eek: You earned some beads??? http://mindscraps.com/s/ups/layla_phoenix/boobies.gif NICE!!!! :crossx:

Hallett19
09-29-2004, 06:40 PM
I really wish I could have gone, I love going to OP6's !! I finally got to bring my boat to the last one, show off my fine piece of machinery ;) I'm the last of my friends to still have a boat !! Sorry I missed this one, I had a test for the CHP, hopefully I'll see you guys at the next one !

Debbolas
09-29-2004, 06:51 PM
Deb!!! :eek: You earned some beads??? http://mindscraps.com/s/ups/layla_phoenix/boobies.gif NICE!!!! :crossx:
Yeah, too bad the pics of my pasties were on the camera that fell off the back of the boat :jawdrop:
:D :clover:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Yeah, too bad the pics of my pasties were on the camera that fell off the back of the boat :jawdrop:
:D :clover:
well that sucks.. :frown: next time though.. :smile:

Big Warlock
10-01-2004, 07:36 AM
It's all about the people. I had a great time meeting people from the board. Hanging out with some great people is always a good time. I enjoyed tied up in GA. Hope that next time someone picks a cove up river and we just take the thing over!!
I am looking forward to the dam run. Tom, you can pen me in on that one. I moved my schedule because I really do want to go. Are there any hot springs south of Willow Springs?
We are really a blessed group of people. We get to go boating whenever we want, for the most part. We live in the best place on earth. And we enjoy life! We have good friends, on and off the boards. Wonder what the rest of the world is doing next weekend?? :rolleyes:

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-01-2004, 09:47 AM
It's all about the people. I had a great time meeting people from the board. Hanging out with some great people is always a good time. I enjoyed tied up in GA. Hope that next time someone picks a cove up river and we just take the thing over!!
I am looking forward to the dam run. Tom, you can pen me in on that one. I moved my schedule because I really do want to go. Are there any hot springs south of Willow Springs?
We are really a blessed group of people. We get to go boating whenever we want, for the most part. We live in the best place on earth. And we enjoy life! We have good friends, on and off the boards. Wonder what the rest of the world is doing next weekend?? :rolleyes:
That is why we are going to take over the cove at the 12 mile marker on the AZ side. Iwill be sending out another thread early next week or this weekend.
I don't know of any Hot Springs South of Willow. I think they are all up by the dam.
I agree with you that we are very fortunate people. Livin' the life :)